Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
swollen stomach, plevic pain,leg cramps.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

I have had my tubes tied almost 3 years ago, and this past week I have had leg cramps (like they are really heavy and just a ache like feeling), pain in my lower adominal (abdominal)(all across)that comes and goes but is more like a pulling sensation and plain out uncomfortable, and my stomach is swollen like hard as a rock (I look 4 months pregnant).. I went to the doc,they done blood work and said that I was not pregnant and he said that since I have not had a cycle sine july that I was swollen from this and gave me some pills to start my period and put me on birth control for three months. I have never been regular when it came to my cycle and never had these symptoms, but my question is has any one else had this type of symptoms, I think I need another dr to look at me but don't want to sound crazy.
I think I am going to go to a different doc. I went to the one that done my tubes and he just wanted to get me on the pills to start my period and put me on birth control...I just wanted to know if anyone else ever had this happen to them or had some advice, I only took one of the pills to start my period and I am not going to take any more till I go and see someone else..
why not ask your doctor to do a an ultrasound?
att. momof1d, i had my tubes tied in march 2002. since then, things have been horrible for me. we share some symptoms,(irregular,if any bleeding, severe pelvic pain, constant leg and body aches). I've had 2 surgeries, one was the reomval of my appendix, (due to unknown cause of pain in my lower right side), next was a tumor the size of a softball, also on the right side. I have been in constant pain all this time. I have went to the E.R. on several painful occasions between, getting a different diagnosis everytime.  (ovarian cysys, fluid in abdomen, pid, endometriosis, etc...) I'm SOOOOOOOO tired of the pain. Now my blood pressure is at 100/150 and i need to take lopressor to control it. I never had any b-p problems before all this. I dont know what to do, one doc tells me to have hysterectomy, next dont. Honestly, im ready to have it to rid myself of the pain. its truly debilitating. I have 2 stepdaughters (5&7) that i care for solely, and its really hard. Don't be like me and sit home in pain for months, then years, go DEMAND for a doc to Correctly diagnois you. I wish you the best of luck. I dont have any insurance, so I have to bounce from doc to doc. dont do that. Get a steady doc and get yourself fixed, you deserve it!

0