unexplained severe weight gain HELP
i lost about 25lbs in a couple months with eating healthy and exercise. well now i have gained 21lbs back in just 3 or 4 days my stomach looks like im about 7 months pregnant.  i have not changed eating habbits or my exercise routine. i have changed nothing. i am not sexualy active if i was pregnant i would be too too far along like 12 months along. so i know thats not it. i am alway getting uti's and severe kidney infections but my Dr said just to keep that on watch. I have moderate pain in the lower abdomin and moderate pain though out my lower back. and in the 4 days my knee has swollen and locks up? i need some help please!

Without examination,it is very difficult to confirm a diagnosis,but the various possibilities are stress and anxiety,hypothyroidism,cushing’s disease,PCOS,ovarian tumors and systemic diseases of kidneys or liver.

I sincerely advise you to consult a physician and discuss these possibilities with him.An ultrasound and CT abdomen and blood tests for thyroid profile,hormone levels and kidney and liver function tests may be required to confirm the diagnosis.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries.Kind regards.

Wow!  Thank you so much for your response to ivoryangel.

I've been experiencing similar problems.  I've even been to Temple for days of studies without find what is really causing the bloated stomach.  It came on suddenly about a year ago.  I've written your suggestion down to ask my doctor if we've tried your suggestions yet.  I have gone up four sizes...doesn't matter how little I eat or what I eat.