what on earth?
I am normally in the Cfs forum..
Today I nearly blacked out while sitting at the table doing a crossword.  I have dealt with fatigue and stomach issues for about four years. I have had blood work done. Stress tests echoes MRI 's upper and lower gi's CT scans ...no answers. These were all done a few years ago... here I still am...barely able to even function some days...is there any point to new tests or do I give up?
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
You need to get examined to rule out a few things such as low blood pressure, postural hypotension, cervical spinal nerve compression, hypoglycemia, severe anemia, polycystic ovarian disease or GERD with or without H pylori infection, an underactive thyroid (called hypothyroidism), overactive thyroid (called hyperthyroidism), adrenal insufficiency (called Addison's disease), and internal ear infections. Maybe the reason for chronic fatigue is an endocrine disorder. Please consult a good endocrine specialist too. It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage.  Do consult your doctor. Take care!
Never give up until you have the answers you need,this is your body and you know when something is wrong,go back to your doctor ask for more tests to rule out your blood pressure maybe a hormone test,good luck.