Urologic Cancer Community
BLOOD IN URINE
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urologic cancers including: Bladder Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Colon Cancer, Penis Cancer, Renal Pelvis Cancer, Testicular Cancer, Ureter Cancer.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

BLOOD IN URINE

i have been discovering blood like a period once every 3-4 months for a year now.  (HAD A HYSTER 4 YEARS AGO)  IT HAPPEND AGAIN FIVE DAYS AGO AND I IMMEDIATLEY WHEN TO THE DOCTOR THIS TIME. SHE FOUND BLOOD IN MY URINE.  I ALSO HAVE THESE SYMPTOMS; BAD LOWER BACK PAIN ON BOTH SIDES, LOWER ABDOMINAL PAIN BOTH SIDES, CHILLS, DIZZINESS SOMETMES, CANT STAND OR SIT DOWN FOR LONG PERIODS CAUSE I CANT TAKE THE LOWER BACK PAIN. THEY DID DO A CULTURE ON URINE AND IT DID NOT GROW ANYTHING!!! NO INFECTION. I HAVE NO BURNING OR PAIN WHEN I URINATE, BUT GO TO BATHROOM 10-13 TIMES A DAY!! I am high risk for cancer.  There ALOT of various cancers in my family!!
Im very scared and concerned.  Does this sound like something  serious????????????? PLEASE HELP
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1809109_tn?1331807377
Yes this does sound serious and you do need to work with your drs.- but I'm unfamiliar with urological cancer. Out of curiosity, have they ruled out kidney stones and maybe had Xrays or ultrasounds of your kidneys?
Blank
they haven't ruled kidney stones out.... i hope to get in to a urologist this week.   thanks for your response..... it's much appreciated!!
Blank
Did you ever find out what is wronge? I have very similar symptoms. I went to the ER and they couldn't find anything. They said no infections or stones. They were very concerned though, thinking it may possibly be bladder cancer. Unfortunately I don't have insurance or the money to see a urologist and since my ER vist some symptoms have gotten worse and I've noticied some new ones (not sure if related). Im just curious about your outcome and how you are doing today? Thank you.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urologic Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...