Urologic Cancer Community
Is this the end?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urologic cancers including: Bladder Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Colon Cancer, Penis Cancer, Renal Pelvis Cancer, Testicular Cancer, Ureter Cancer.

Is this the end?

First thing is first, I'm broke,  uninsured and very stressed.

So a week ago I did a testucular self exam and found a hard dome like bump growing out of the top of my left testicle right next to the epididymus (spelling?) and slightly under it but definitely not in the tubes and definitely connected to the testicle. My epididymus is swollen as well as the tubes also.

I visited a local urologist and after rolling my testicle in his fingers for 5 seconds he concluded I had epididymitis, gave me antibiotics and sent me away. Now I've been looking online and everything I find on epidodymitis says it is NOT connected to the epididymus and does NOT involve lumps on the testicle itself. I am worried that the urologist 'did not take sufficient time to understand that the swollen epididymus wasn't my main concern and that he somehow didn't feel the actual lump at all (it is about the size of a BB). Is my research wrong or was this doctor just vying for a quick payday without much concern for my health?