Bladder Spasms
I had scar tissue removed from my ureters on my right side (I have duplication) a couple of weeks ago and they placed stents to prop the ureters open. While i feel my kidney infection is gone, my bladder is spasming worse than ever. It feels as bad as a bladder infection, but my urine indicates that an infection isn't present. In the past my urine would have an unpleasant (more than average) odor and be cloudy, but those symptoms aren't present. Could this bladder issue be caused by the stents? It keeps me up at night often times. I had never had issue with leaking before the stents were placed. It was a very unpleasant surprise. It's not painful, it's more like a really horrible tickle. The intensity and length of time they last varies. Just alot of discomfort that doesn't allow me to funtion. Will the spasms cease it the stents aren't present?
Your bladder spasms are being caused by the stents, I almost guarantee it.

Call your doctor and ask for an anti-spasmodic. I've used Ditropan (oxybutinin) in the past, and it's worked very well.

Once the stents are removed, the spasms should go away immediately.

Good luck!