Can a man's anus secrete clear fluid like vaginal fluid?
I remember a Health professor in college telling a student that it's possible for a man to secrete fluid just as how a woman naturally produce vaginal fluid or "juice."

I'm a bisexaul man who has been penetrated before and I've never had any STDs.  The first time I had anal sex, I secreted lots of "juice" that my partner thought was unnatural for a man to do.

I remember my professor telling us that the reason for women producing vaginal "juice" is because of their estrogen levels, and men can produce some amount of estrogen, but not as much as women.

But just as a refresher, I would like to know what is the actual fluid or "juice" is scientifically called and is it true that a man can secrete "juice" from his anus from sexual stimulation and arousal.
Didn't know that the anus could secrete fluid.
Ask a transsexual woman if estrogen plays a part!
HI,

There are several types of anal discharge:  a purulent discharge may indicate  an abscess while a bloody discharge may be due to a hemorrhoid. On the other hand, a clear and mucus discharge may indicate rectal villous tumor. There is no specific term for this. But if this persists, have this evaluated by your doctor for proper diagnosis.

Take care and regards.

It is more normal that you think. This mucus is a clear, white, or yellow substance with the consistency of jelly which is produced by the mucus membrane of the large intestine. Mucus is also produced by other organs in the body such as the lungs, where it helps to trap any foreign particles that are inhaled. In the intestine, mucus protects the inner lining and helps ease the passage of stool.

The lining of the rectum can become irritated during anal sex, and produce this mucous. If you are certain what your are expelling is not just his semen, this is probably what it is. If this is the case, it could indicate you need to use more lubricant, or get some lubricant inside your rectum before anal sex.

My wife sometimes has the same discharge after a long vigorous anal session. I do not think is cause of concern because you mentioned it happened after sex. But if someone notices this fluid in stool or differently without apparent cause, it'd be better if you saw a doctor to see what is causing the irritation.
Hey Doctor,

I have been looking for information on this, so thanks for posting.  I was wondering, if this only happens after sexual anal stimulation, in which an orgasm is achieved (no ejaculation) would the issue still fall under that tumor concern?  
I am a Top, and when I have sex with my bf, he secretes lots of juices out his anus. Sometimes its clear juice, but he gets very wet. The more we go, the wetter he gets. When he gets horny he also gets wet. I dont think doctors really know this phenomenon bc it hasnt been studies really. But I do know that some bottoms get very wet. This one other bottom i had sex with secreted more of a white creamy fluid. So, its defiantely possible when having anal sex with men.
I agree with tjd, my bf secretes a slippery fluid during anal sex which turns frothy with increased activity. He also has "anal orgasms" which he loves, and says it's just like an orgasm from his penis, but in the rectum or deeper. I know he's really turned on when he starts to produce this, and he demands more and more - we use dildoes to make this happen repeatedly - there is no refractory period related to these orgasms; and my **** isn't long enough to reach what he calls his "second ring" where they are also triggered.
I really think medical research simply doesn't understand this, and sexual health researchers need to get to grips with the full range of human sexual physiology, whether anal, penile or vaginal!
Were they both power bottoms?
Very true. There truly are female and males who produce their own anal lubrication that they need no extra lube to have anal. Those are some lucky people, IMO
Bottom here.
It's most definitely natural, normal and safe. Never fails that everytime I'm penetrated I become super wet as explained...
Especially when fingering myself.
The wetness makes the sex 50x hotter visually and pyshically.
The guys I've been with never complained about it, in fact they were turned on by how wet I was. I never used lube in my life, well never had to at least. Haha
So to you TOPS and BOTTOMS out there, don't be frightened if this comes about...TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOUR SEX LIFE!  It's all fun and games until someone haves to sleep in the wet spot. LMAO take care guys.
If a man has this anal secretion, does it indicate he needs a penis to penetrate to achieve orgasm? Would that mean he is gay?
Sometimes when I am really aroused I will have the discharge, I dont mean during sex, if I am alone and I get aroused its like I fill up with it. It happens everytime I get anal but the severity changes. Sometimes its a little squirt and sometimes its gushes out and pools down my leg... (this actually happened earlier today). At first I thought I was ejaculated in due to the volume that was released. But it happened again when I was playing with my self. After that incident I started expirementing and learned alot about what position prouces the greatest effect and it also gives me a very intense orgasm when I can direct my partner to the right spot.sometimes I have a slow steady ejaculation from my penis and anus at the same time and this can last for several minutes if both of us cooperate. Its very erotic but it is very messy to clean up especially if you like it rough, fast, or dont use a condom. Those air pockets are dangerous for the top! LoL
U re very correct. Am a bottom and I experience the same thing here too. When am horny, I always feel a tingling sensation under my belly and before I know it,  am wet under. At times I will be so wet I won't need lube to masturbate. If am having a long **** inside me and the guy is pumping so hard, u need to see the amount of white foamy substance that will be coating his ****.
My anus will secrete a clear thick fluid and it is not because I am having anal sex.  Most of the time it happens when I am sexually aroused and I will feel it secrete.  I have not had anal sex in about 3 years and every three months I have physical with labs and to-date have no problems.  I have often wondered why I secrete the fluid and have my answer.  this started in the last five years.  The odor is pleasant and since I keep myself very clean, the fluid is clear.