Aa
A
A
Close
Chronic infection hiding in my right testicle
I was infected in 1990 and the infection imbedded in my Rt testicle and i was not aware. Three years ago blood used to come through urine i went to a doctor only then the doctor told me that there is some dangerous infection hiding inside, seeing the condition of my testicle.The infection has been coming out since the beginning [1990] through semen [as my wife used to be infected]. Now doctors say the testes be removed to get rid of the infection even without an effort to know what kind of infection is it. Is there any alternate remedy? I am 55.
Cancel
2 Answers
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Hi,
How are you? What diagnostic tests were done? Prior to any surgery, it is often recommended to have a second opinion from another doctor( urologist) especially if the specific cause is not known. Additional diagnostic tests such as urine culture, blood test and other imaging studies may also be done. Take care and do keep us posted.  
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Hi sir, sonography was done,urine test and blood test was also done.It was stated functioning was normal.I had it checked by another MD, urologist.But he recommended removing the testicle. But my point is, is it not necessary to know the exact infection!.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank