Constant Bladder Pressure...
I'm a 24 year old female and for about 3 years now, I've had a bladder problem. I feel the need to go every second of every day with absolutely no relief. I went to the same urologist for 2 years and they still cannot figure out what's wrong with me. I guess physically my bladder works just fine, but that constant pressure feeling never goes away. I don't pee as often because I learned to control it somewhat, but that pressure makes me absolutely miserable. I am now pregnant and about 100x more miserable. Has anyone ever had this problem or know what it could be? i've been tested for overactive bladder, cystitis, cancer and anything having to do with my kidney and nothing. There is no nerve damage either. Is there any possible way it has to do with my brain? i should also add that it started off with a yeast infection. Any information or guidance would be greatly appreciated. I am located in Michigan so if there are any recommended doctors, that info would be also appreciated.
Causes of urge of frequent urination include pregnancy, interstitial cystitis, diabetes mellitus, diabetes insipidus, glomerulonephritis, pyelonephritis(inflammation of the kidneys),urinary tract infection, hypercalcemia, hypokalemia(low potassium),hyperthyroidism, hyperparathyroidism and diuretic drugs.

In my opinion, investigations like kidney functions, blood sugar levels, ultrasound lower abdomen ,intravenous pyelography , thyroid function tests and cystoscopy may be needed to confirm a diagnosis. I sincerely advice you to consult a urologist or nephrologist and get yourself evaluated so that a confirmatory diagnosis can be made.
I have been tested for hyperthyroidism and only had one urinary infection and that was around the beginning of November. I will look into all those options, thank you. Some of them my urologist never mentioned.