DAMAGED PENIS
before 08 i was doing PE exercise's and things were going good and went over the top and blood started to seep from the bottom base of my penis and and then felt a tiny bump in the bottom length of the penis from then i only can get a hard erection when i wke up in the morning and when i do get erections it feels spongey. i have damaged some thing and dont know what and need to know if it is repairable because i have lost an inch in length and half an inch in girth.
i've been taking vig-rx plus for the last month an a half and seem'e to be having little effect and do believe it's from the damage
     Thanks for writing in. I think you have injured your organ and it is an emergency, if left untreated can cause permanent damage leading to erectile dysfunction and structural changes in the organ.
I would suggest that you visit a urologist for physical examination and Doppler study of the vessels of penis for confirmation of diagnosis and further assistance on treatment.
Best.

thanks for response and letting me know what you think happened about 3 months ago if i ring for treatment do you belioeve it will heal