Urology Community
Diarrhea after having sex
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Diarrhea after having sex

I sometimes have pain in lower ab and diarrhea after having sex. after diarrhea everything is normal. Is there something wrong? Does anyone have this problem? Please advise. Thank you.
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hi,

By diarrhea, do you mean multiple episodes of bowel movement or single episode of loose stool?

Individuals with irritable bowel disease can develop diarrhea after the stress of sexual intercourse.
Other causes of urgent bowel movement after ejaculation include prostate infection,
infection of the gastrointestinal tract, etc.

DO post a few more details of your condition so that a diagnosis can be approximate
Blank
yea i have this problem too...but not all the time.  It has occurred on two occasions and both times it was only maybe two episodes of loose stool then constipation.  I have pain on the lower left side of my abdomen during sex.  Is this the same problem you have been experiencing?
Blank
I was virgin 1 months. Ago, I have sex with men first time , I been haven diarrhea at least months , it is because nervous , when enter penis from back it hurt. What could I do
Blank
I also experience Diarrhea/loose bowels at times with blood stains immediately and every time I have sex with my boyfriend. I this a condition or what is is exactly. I never experience it if we dont have sex. Please advise
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...