Diarrhea after having sex
I sometimes have pain in lower ab and diarrhea after having sex. after diarrhea everything is normal. Is there something wrong? Does anyone have this problem? Please advise. Thank you.

By diarrhea, do you mean multiple episodes of bowel movement or single episode of loose stool?

Individuals with irritable bowel disease can develop diarrhea after the stress of sexual intercourse.
Other causes of urgent bowel movement after ejaculation include prostate infection,
infection of the gastrointestinal tract, etc.

DO post a few more details of your condition so that a diagnosis can be approximate
yea i have this problem too...but not all the time.  It has occurred on two occasions and both times it was only maybe two episodes of loose stool then constipation.  I have pain on the lower left side of my abdomen during sex.  Is this the same problem you have been experiencing?
I was virgin 1 months. Ago, I have sex with men first time , I been haven diarrhea at least months , it is because nervous , when enter penis from back it hurt. What could I do
I also experience Diarrhea/loose bowels at times with blood stains immediately and every time I have sex with my boyfriend. I this a condition or what is is exactly. I never experience it if we dont have sex. Please advise
This apparently is not limited to heterosex community as a twink in LGBT community I have experienced (as I am passive partner in anal sex) sometimes a short duration of the  squits (diarrhoea). I am assuming this to be caused by rectal stimulation from sexual activity. If not, then what could cause this in gay males?

Thanx!
I get this most of the time, like the next morning. It sometimes takes hours to stop. Admittedly it makes me not want to have sex as much. I read somewhere that it could be cause by the prostaglandins in semen. This would make it true then for both hetero- and homosexual sex. It is something I am researching currently. I do have IBS also so maybe that makes it worse too. I'm glad I'm not the only one!