Urology Community
Feel like I have to pee alot

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Feel like I have to pee alot

For the past about 8 months, I've had to go to the bathroom alot. Like every 20-30 minutes. In the past 3 days, it's gotten much worse. I feel like I have to go all day. Even right after I just went. Most of the time I don't even have to really go, just feel like I do. And when I do, it's only a little bit. I've been to the doctor several times in the past 5 months. They've given me different pills, but they haven't worked. Is there anything else I can do to get rid of this? Is there an OTC pill I can take that would work better than what they doctor gave me? I'm really running out of patience these past few days. It's so bad, I have to plan outings on where there are nearby bathrooms. It's making it really hard to go out for too long. Please if anyone has any advice, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
PROSTATE! MAYBE?  Get that checked. Umm weak muscles? Idk
why do iu have to pee a lot like every 5-10 min
Whe i pee alot i play with my breast
Definitely get your bladder checked for a urinary track infection. I doubt that's the case. What you are describing is exactly how I felt. Peeing once if not more an hour. Pee, stand up, feel like I have more. Incredible urgency to pee. You give in to go and your lucky to pee half a teaspoon, but it felt like you are holding back niagra falls. I have an overactive bladder. You need to cut down all your coffee, pop, tea, alcohol, and spicy food. Drink plenty of water. I know I know. More fuel for the fire, but 2 32oz bottles a day or you will get dehydrated on the medicine I am about to recommend. For me, Detrol LA, Vesicare, Enablex didn't do anything for me.They helped, but not fully or it gave up entirely on me. The miracle pill that worked for me is Sanctura XR. It is expensive. $100 via mail order for a 3 month bottle. It really works. 92% of the OAB is gone if not more. Problem is the side effects are common. For me, I have every side effect. Mild dry eyes so I have to use eye drops. Mild constipation for two to three random days a month. It prohibits your ability to sweat so don't over do it outside in the summer. Also, the pill is very sensitive to alcohol. It will make you a very cheap drunk. Mileage varies. I'd look into a urologist asap. If you are on any of the medication above ask him if Sanctura Xr might work for you. It's my miracle OAB. Back when it was in full swing if they told me I had to remove something I would have considered it. It was ruining my life and 60-70% of the day I felt like I need to urinate. Try concentrating in school when you feel like any second you could have an accident. I never had an accident, but I was so worried it was just around the bend I made sure I had a water bottle in the car and a set of underwear and jeans in the car in case it ever happened.