Firm flaccid penis
About six months ago, I made the very stupid decision to try the penile enlargement practice known as "jelqing". I warmed up my penis in a hot bath, and then did a long session of this technique. My penis has not been the same since. Besides an overall change in sensation, my penis mostly hangs in a firm state, even when flaccid- as if I just went swimming in cold water. When it does hang softly, it is longer and thinner in appearance than it was before this injury. It aches after sex and sometimes it aches just by touching or bumping the shaft. I have been examined by top urologists in my area who say that I have no signs of Peyronie's; they say it is hard for them to comment on this "firm flaccid" state because they have no knowledge of what my baseline was.

At this point, I am afraid that this change might be permanent. I am wondering if anyone has an opinion on why this happened- could it be a morphological change in the tissue of my cavernosum, either from the mechanical harm of the jelqing itself, or from nerve damage? I have frequently wondered if the cause is nerve damage, and I am currently on a supplement and diet regimen to try to reverse the nerve harm.

Also, if anyone could recommend any sort of specialist who might be able to look into this or have an educated opinion on it (an anatomical pathologist of some sort?), I would appreciate it. This change has impacted my life in a huge and deeply depressing way. Every day since this happened I have wished that I could go back and not make such a terrible, injurious decision.

Thanks in advance for your input.
hey Micheal i am going through the same phase,

i just don't know what it is...suddenly my penis has become hard n shrunk in size...similar to u...

the most surprising for me tht i haven't been such involved in drug abuses, or smoking, drinking or even much sexually active, All i did was masturbation but not agressively tht it would harm in any way.

and this has appeared as a nightmare to me...i can't concerntrate on anything and seem depressed...no specialists or urologists has given a decent answer...

i guess ultrasound is the only option left..
Guys if all else fails look into seeing an interventional radiologist, I haven't had it done but I know of peope who have - a procedure whereby the radiologist ligates (seal/closes) the 'leaking' vein. Sounds extreme but it's a very minor operation and qutie simple to acomplish, if you're lucky enough to find an IR willing to perform the procedure (as it's basically unheard of for the penis).
hey i have the same exact problem as you but i found a solution over training (jelqing) or over aggresive masturbastion is bad for the penis and you've developed a colloagen problem check this site. http://cure-erectile-dysfunction.org/weak-erections-firm-flaccid-penis-after-stretching/87