Help testicular pain/aches/flank pain!!!
Hello, i have a fairly complicated dilemma and i have no idea what to do about it. So back in October i made the stupid mistake of having unprotected sex. Shortly afterward i developed a dull achy pain in my testicles. I didn't take it too seriously but i went and got a Chlamydia/Gonorrhea test and it came back negative so i did nothing. shortly afterward has come on and off but i haven't done anything until now. Recently the pain has come up quite frequently and Ive been feeling like **** and had pains all over my body. I got a number of tests done for cancer and other things and everything came back normal. About 3 weeks ago i had some moderate to severe flank pain associated with a fever,chills, headache and a sore throat. That disappear on its own and i did nothing about it. However a week ago the same thing happened so i decided to go back to the doctor. I told him of my testicular pain and he put me on some Doxycycline 100mg twice daily. So far no improvement but i still have been getting frequent headaches, and mild flank pain with a slight pressure below my lower left abdomen.  Im currently dumbfounded and freaked out. Im 21 and havent told my parents anything and im wondering could it be that if i had an STD it has spread elsewhere and resulted in subsequent infection. In which case why did the test come back negative. Secondly could it be a UTI that didnt go away on its own and is causing all this? Please help as im extremely worried.
How high was your fever?
about 102. But i had it for about 2 days coupled with chills numerous days
You need to be reassessed.

You may very well have an infection of the kidney, pyelonephritis.

Other possibilities include a stone+/- infection or a blockage from some other sourse.

Flank pain and fever needs to be taken seriously.
From the symptoms that you have mentioned, epididymitis or infection of the epididymis needs to be ruled out. You can provide support to the scrotum by wearing an athletic supporter, apply ice to the scrotum, take warm baths if there are signs of inflammation, while lying down, place a rolled towel under your scrotum or try over-the-counter pain relievers, like acetaminophen or ibuprofen.

Also consult a urologist and get some antibiotics prescribed.
I suggest you to get it evaluated from a urologist.
I hope it helps. Take care and regards.