How soon can I have sex after a stent removal
I had stones removed from my kidney and bladder on April 20 2009 and had a stent in placed. The urologist removed the stent on April 27 2009. When is it safe for me and my wife too have sex?

This discussion is related to ureter stent  size and sex.
      Thanks for writing in. Sexual activity after stent removal can be resumed after 2 weeks, only if there is no pain, voiding activity is normal and there is no bleeding in urine.
Best.
i had a stent place in kidney and bladder it is very painfull is it just as painfully to remove it and how do they do that
I had my stent removed yesterday it didn't even hurt it took 3 mins to remove it.it will not hurt
I just got my stent removed yesterday it did not hurt at all took 3 mins to remove.and i was not bleeding at all .i had the scope that took it out did not feel a thing just a little tickle when it came out lol.