Urology Community
Lump on testicle (15 year old)

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Lump on testicle (15 year old)

I have a small lump on my right testicle and have had it for some time.  My testicles don´t usually hurt but sometimes when i wake up they hurt a little, but I think that´s because I lie on them or something.  At first I didn´t think it was anything but then I found out that testicular cancer is usually in males on the age of 15-34, and I´m 15 (16th year).
I´m going to see a doctor, but my parents can´t take me for about 2 weeks.  Should I be worried?
The lump does hurt a little sometimes, but nothing else.  I´m a virgin so it´s unlikely it´s a STD.
List of the symptons:
Pain in morning and on lump
Pain around scrotum
The testicles seem to be under avarage size (they are a bit small)
Sometimes I feel like I can´t empty my bladder
      Thanks for writing in. Lump on the testicle could be due to many reasons like infections, cysts, varicocele, hydrocele, tumors etc. It is difficult to say what it is without examination. Do you have any accompanying symptoms like burning sensation while urination or after ejaculation, blood in urine or semen?
I would suggest that you visit a urologist for physical examination and scrotal ultrasound for confirmation of diagnosis and further assistance on treatment.
Best.
Avatar n tn
Fortunatly I haven´t noticed any of these symptoms, but i´m going to have an examination as soon as possible.

Thank you for replying