Mark on my gland Please help
Dear Sir,

few days back I have noticed there is a some sort of mark on my penis gland (some thing like scratching mark or like a wound healing marks). When I touch the surface it is very rough and dry surface It looks like wound is healing and dead skin is there. there is no pain, irritation or any problem. I think If I try I can Peal that surface but I didn't do so.

1st when I noticed it, I thought it is just because of some friction and it will go in few days. but it was there. again thought may be it is because of heat and thought it will go in a week time but still it is there.\

I'm little worried like what it is. Please help me and I'm very nervous and worried.
Hi and welcome. Do you engage in unprotected sex?
No, I'm working in gulf and from past 6 months I didn't had sex..... today to my surprise when checked it, that dead skin came out and I pealed it. now the surface is clean and soft shiny... but still small part is remaining. hope it will also go soon....

but still curious to know what is that.....