Pain between Scrotum and Rectum... Taint pain
From everything that i have read this could be a prostate problem. I am getting pains, that come and go, right between my scrotum and my rectum. It feels liek someone is stabbing a knife into me. The first two times it happened it was bareable but still hurt like a mother. It happened on time when i sneezed and happened one time when i jumped off a step to the ground. It was only like a 2 foot drop though but that really hurt. This last time it happened i was driving and it was the worst yet. I clenched my teeth, and unfortunatly closed my eyes cause it hurt so bad; i was in tears. I ended up going in the ditch and taking out a road sign. I told the cop what happened and needless to say he didn't believe me n i got a ticket anyways. But I'm currently serving in the military and i've been to the doctor for this before and they checked to see if i had a hurnia. All my doctor said was that it wasn't a hurnia, they think its just normal or a fluke, and would not give me a referall to see a specialist at a civilian hospital. So now i'm stuck between a rock and a hard place with no help. I'm working with some of my supervisors to go up the chain n get me a referrall to see a specialist but so far nothing has worked. Can anyone relate or help me out?!? Thanks for your time _TrevoR_
I've had the same pain between base of scrotum and anus, first time his happened as you mentioned jumping down about 2 feet.  The pain is intense and I don't know if any of you feel the same pain during free falls ex. Free falls from roller coasters or rides where they drop you suddenly like a free fall the pain is felt immediately.  I avoid amusement parks and jumping. Had this since I was 12 I'm 30 now.
Pain between the scrotum and rectum is often caused by a problem with the prostate. Even younger men can have prostate pain due to a condition known as prostatitis (inflamed prostate). Prostatitis can become chronic and should be treated by a urologist; at the same time, you can support prostate health by using a natural supplement (health professionals recommend Prostate Ph) that contains botanical extracts shown to have a beneficial effect on prostate tissue in lb mice.

Hope you find the answer you need!

Best,
Alex, PhD
My soreness or pain relates to the base of my scrotem and penis as it is attached to the scrotem. It become irritated and sore when I get hot like in a work out at the gym or sometimes in the middle of the night. Ant idea what is causing this soreness/pain?
I to have pains between my anus and rectum. It tends to feel like my **** will explode when on a rollercoaster or and anything that involves dropping at high speeds or weightlessness. Which is why I never have gone on rollercoasters anymore. This problem has been with me since I was 16 and went to a specialist that said it was normal. Well I'm 26 now and let me tell ya this is not normal. I have a minor tiny tiny bump on my rectum right where the penis starts and a third testicle which I'm told is a cist. This all maybe cancer but my doctors say no. Well unless you test it how the **** can you say that? I hope someone can tell me what's up. Email me if you can please.  ***@****
try seeing a physical therapist specializing in pelvic pain and pelvic floor (for the problem where sneeze leads to pain). it may be an entrapped pudendal nerve. i find relaxing the pelvic floor and relaxing the whole body in general reduces the pain (stress makes the pain flare up for me). and also some stretching exercises prescribed by the physical therapist. God bless!
I just had this right now as i was going to bathroom with my ipad to take a dump. The pain was very intense between my scrotum and my anus. I am still holding this part of my body as i am taking a dump to rid of the pain. I feel something almost like a vein everytime i push. And according to my self diagnosistic, this is caused by a lot of things : holding your poop, peeing forcibly, pooping forcibly especially when constipated, forcing an erection and a number of things that causes you to "tense" this part of your body. To make complex simple this is caused by unnecessary force in this area (grouch as many people call it). I think the best remedy for people with this problem including myself is to let your *** loose, avoid applying unnecessary force in your grouch area ( pushing). Don't force your **** out. When it has to go its going to go with little or no force. Also, try nto hold your poop as this causes you to tense your *** close. There are numbers of remedies and these are just one of them if not most of them. I am sorry for the bad language. I think we're all mature here enough. I hope this helps.  I am very positive and truly believe that this is the cause as for my personal problems and for most of you but not all since i didnt read all of the post. Some may have different issue. But to say the least, take care and be gentle with your body. Unnecessary force is prohibited especially with your ***.
relieved to see i'm not alone in this. I get it during severe coughing ( say when something usually water gets into my windpipe....). It's like being stabbed from the inside.. but yeah squatting right then somehow "kills" the pain. It works as a temporary fix for me..... i was looking forward to consulting a urologist but feel very depressed learning that all we can do is live with it.....I've never done drugs or alcohol.. I'm almost 19, been living with this for over a couple of years. Hey do you guys have other issues too? I have got practically everything partial ED, PE, severe curvature and now a mushy glans too......  
I have same issues just lasting a few seconds and only noticed when sneezing. No one seems to know an answer to what this is? That seems strange.
My son is 6 and since he was a baby has stretched out applying pressure to his groin area, we find him sitting on the lounge sometimes stretching and cupping himself applying a great amount of pressure to his lower regions. He tells us the area between ' his balls and his bum hurts'. We have taken countless photos and videos of this action. Checked for hernias, checked UTI..no results. What next??
This is crazy... anyone find out what the cause of this problem?? i have the same problems as other people has listed. This might sound crazy but I've been thinking about buying a penis pump because i think maybe too much of my **** is inside me causing not enough room in the area between the sack and anus. What are your thoughts about this idea.???

I don't have any infection or anus problems just the stabing pain when i jump or get hard.
that's so strange we all have the same problem there's no answers from any doctor what's wrong with this world. my nut in my *** hurts everytime I take a s***. I've had this pain for over 20 years now and start all from jumping off a wall and my nuts feeling a couple cramps. I'm at CT scan I've had MRI I'd have to sound I havent had a hernia surgery was never even helping got worse. is there any medical practitioner that can help us?
I too have this problem and for about 15 years now
It really gets to me when i'm sitting but when i get up it goes away but then comes back that night and keeps me up too
I have similar problems to you, has your problem been resolved .
Good to know that I was not alone in this. Mine's locally between my scrotum and anus. For the others here that mentioned pain at the end of your urethra when urinating, it's possible that you have a different problem. Kidney stones give you that kind of problem. I went to two different urologists in the past regarding the sharp pain that I've been having the last 10 years, but none was found in ultrasound or lab tests done. Whether it was a fluke or not, it happens now and then, specially when the nights are beginning to get cold, or when I'm immobile, or while computing. It also happens during ejaculation, or at times during sex. That pain can make you stop what you're doing, no matter what.
I had this for many years when I was in my early 40s- it i was diagnosed as  non bacterial prostatitus, and for me it was caused by severe nerves and anxiety-  I swore I had cancer and ran around for every test I could get, sometimes pretty evasive at that !   sometimes the pain was unbearable- I would have to leave work early and pop a valium and sit in a warm bath until it subsided- It was like someone was smashing me with a hammer in the "taint area"  There is a muscle that lays over the prostate, and when u are stressed and anxious, it tightens and causes the pain- it was a very hard thing to live with and eventually after my personal issues disappeared it subsided and disappeared- I have had a couple of short bouts with it over the past 10 years but nothing like it was...It was constant pain, u try to learn to live with it- I was actually here today because I have some pain when i ejaculate over the past couple of days, I have had this before, but I am just getting over a week of the most horrible cold, coughing etc, so i'm thinking maybe a uti. Also i am peeing more than usual as well I have been masturbating a lot over the past month- I guess i just need to drink a lot of water, TRY to stop self pleasuring myself for a while, and continue with what is left of my antibiotic- keep ur eyes out for pinkish blood too i have had that which is a UTI
this will sound crazy im not gay im a straight male age 21 and i have the cure for your issues this will sound nutts so have an open mind but what you are experiencing is a blockage in your prostate this can turn to cancer to get rid of it i suggest a prostate massager and a gf that loves you dearly or a hand and basically you need to massage your prostate to make yourself discharge the toxins in the tube that are blocking it up and the reason i suggest masturbation and or a partner is if your straight to keep your mind of the prostate stimulation which can be awkward then you need to raise your vitamin C levels you intake daily to 300% and this problem will fade entirely i assure you as to the fact i saw it on a natural health site and i had the same problem and cured myself with the method mind you i do not have the link anymore the site was closed but please heed the advice it could save your life because this type of infection can cause cancer if untreated for a long time PS my grammer ***** and my spelling so please read and dont be pregidous
also i suggest you all learning how to breath with you diaphragm because belly breathing will reduce your stress and give you better flow incase you are wondering every person at some point in there life will forget how to breath via chest breathing opposed to regular breathing this problem you are all having is related to anxiety which can be heightened by lack of oxygen of blood flow and causes you to breath with your chest and this can become permanent also note smoking will make someone a chest breather over time stress will likely make you clog up your prostate just some friendly advice if you follow the previous steps i mentioned in the previous message and this one i can assure you the issue will be resolved within 3 days at the least and 3 weeks at the most but youll need to do a prostate massage once a day before sleep and MAKE SURE YOU PEE AFTER this is vitally important because the stagnant semen stored in there will now be in your shaft and it will need that vitamin C enriched pee to clear it i stress again what i just explained is not gay and  its natural to need to do this its a natural way to clear out your prostate
Wow... Reading through all of the prior posts I would say there are clearly two different issues here, one, people who are experiencing constant pain in the "gooch" area due to a possible hernia and those experiencing cramping in the gooch intermittently.

I have been getting this since I was around 12, now I am 30. Fit and healthy young bloke and generally get it 5-6 times a year I guess and totally out of the blue. When I was younger it would only happen after jumping over a fence or off a wall, feeling like the biggest kick to your balls in the world. I often wondered about it and thought if it gets worse I will go see a doc. I have had in twice in the last month and once was from jumping and one whilst sitting on the toilet after finishing urinating prior to taking a dump.

It seems there are many others who share my issue, and I find it strange that there isn't a common diagnosis for this. I will just continue to live with it, doesn't seem to affect me in any other way.

Ill keep an eye on this site to see others stories.

Cheers
My boyfried told me he had this stabbing sensation from time to time (inbetween the penis and the anus), he said at times it could hurt so much! he had to stop doing what he was doing... He said he had this pain for a couple of years (around 2), before we had sex he was testing for STD's (urinie & blood) and he had Chlamydia, so far 2 years later he no longer had the stabbing sensations.
I've had this like needles in the scrotum had to use ice to stop the pain was put on 800mg Ibpro 3 times a day after 6 mts it helped and was told it had something to do with the s1 in the spine and if I wanted they would clean up around the nerves in this area. After 8 years I need to have the lower back fused so I told them to fix this problem while they are in there.
I'm 37 and have been dealing with the total random nature of these sharp stabbing parlaying pains in the perineum area for a couple of years now. Didn't realize there's a world of other guys out there going thru this very same experience. I've brought this up to my gp the last few times and he just looks at me crooked. Sends me to the urologist who basically didn't have an explanation. These incredibly painful episodes Still kept occurring so gp has me get an MRI. Nothing. Back to urologist. Gives me cipro says it could be from an inflamed gland near the prostate.  Meds seemed to work for a few weeks but tonight the pain came back with a vengeance. Came across this forum and found all of you. So now i think this could be stress related since I've been dealing with some crazy work related stuff. I drink coffee each day and enjoy my cocktails too. Whatever the pain is, the best I can describe it as being a spasm just under and inside the base of my scrotum area. But these are intense when they happen and stand me right up on my toes. Probably need to find a way to relax and lay off the coffee....
Same thing here for 17 years now.  I'm 34 and it started my senior year of high school at 17. I could count how many times it's happened on my hands and toes.  I guess 15-20 times in that 17 year period.  The area it hits is just in front of the anus and just behind the scrotum.  It comes with no warning and for no reason.  Sitting, standing doesn't matter.  The pain last for about 2-5 seconds and is so severe, that if it lasted any longer I'd probably pass out.  When I push on that area it seems as if my penis continues from the base all the back to just in front of the anus.  What I mean is, is the area is soft when I'm flacid and hard when erect, almost like my penis never fully came all the way out at birth.  I've talked to my dad and brother and neither have experienced anything like it.  Where it occurs so rarely, I've never went to a doctor about it.  I can't believe how many other guys are dealing with this, I had no idea.  Sounds like no one has been able to get a solid reason for it.  I do have to ask just in case it helps figure out the situation.  How many suffering from this suffered a severe trauma to the painful area as a kid?  Also, how many are smokers?  Reason I ask is I am a smoker and this started shortly after starting smoking and I suffered a horrible trauma to the srotum area at 12 years old involving a bicycle.
It is world wide, I am in India and I have experienced it since 13-14 years of age, but only when I Jump from 3 feet and above hight. That time I thought it is because of excessive masturbation.

It happens to me every time if I jump, but I always avoid that JUMP which kills me! Now I am 37 years old and 2 days back it happened for the very first time when I just sneezed. I got frightened that now it has started with sneezing also, so I started searching on net and found this forum very people have much worse condition than I have.

I do not smoke so it is not because of it. yes but sex is one thing which can be related to it. I came across this site about Pudendal Nerve so thought of sharing it here -

"Pudendal nerve entrapment or PNE, is a rare and debilitating condition caused by entrapment, impingement or compression of the pudendal nerve which are located within the bony pelvis, at the tips of the ischial spines. This condition affects both men and women, resulting in a variety of disabling symptoms including genital or groin pain and numbness; urinary difficulties and sexual dysfunction.The chief symptom of pudendal nerve entrapment is severe pain when sitting. Because of this, PNE is often referred to as Bicyclist Syndrome."

"Pudendal nerve entrapment was not recognized in medical literature until the 1990s. It is frequently mistaken for other conditions such as Piriformis Syndrome, sacro-iliac joint dysfunction or prostatitis. Diagnosis can prove difficult, and requires evaluation by specialists who are familiar with this specific condition, and who are skilled in diagnostic modalities such as nerve stimulation testing and magnetic resonance imaging. Treatment includes the administration of nerve blocks, surgical decompression of the pudendal nerve and physical therapy."

"Physical therapy has proven to be a very successful treatment option for pudendal neuralgia, pudendal nerve irritation and pudendal nerve entrapment.

Hope this make sense.

I also have the same experience with that stabbing pain for over 6 years now  it also started with a jump, after a pee, crossing legs - i really hated that pain.  - Hope there will be a clearer medical explanation and cure on this.
I started my problem 3 years back with blood and pus in urine. It was like its cutting my urethra. took antibiotics and came out of that condition.
since then I have a hard painful stone which I felt in my rectum. I felt when ill fart of pass stool it will also come out, but it never happened and remained there.
It caused me erectile dysfunction and I got erection very slowly only with rubbing. If I got erect it remained partial with soft tip. I cant get full erection that I had before.
there is continue feeling of painful mass present at my bottom every second.
I have reduced urine flow than before. urine stream spread like a shower when I pass urine.
My urologist diagnosed me prostatitis
For 3 years I have not found any cured patient of prostatitis
can anyone help
i have same problem with me . Pains and Burns inside testicles and pennis and around lower abdomen and groin too . this problem has caused me serious damage and i begining to feel desparate and hopeless. this problem started last year and since then it has its ups and down. i ejaculate immediately and cant watch any type of entertainment . My studies have been seriously affected .i have been to uriologist gastrologist etc all of them directed me to the psycatrist and i am doing my sessions .but my problem remains still

burns and ejaculation and burden around my pennis ,, i am getting seriosuly annoyed
I have the same pain. Know can tell me what it is
I have the same pain. Know can tell me what it is. I have read that it could be a problem with L4 AND L5. and I believe s3 and s4
Hi all

i have been a silent reader of this forum for sometime.. i have been in the same boat
for 3 years now...I am 32 now..it started in 2011 when I was in usa when this started.. i was runing on a treadmill (in incline mode) and i started feeling some pain below the testis.. i was experiencing some burning
sensation after urinating since a couple of months before this incident. i saw a
urologist who did a urine test.. found some infection and some rbc in that and I was given Doxycycline . I felt better after taking that but the pain came back after
10 days. Saw the urologist again and was given the same meds for some more time which didnot help. Then he conducted the finger exam through the anus to check the prostate which was ok
.he said it was prostatitis but on my insisting went for an ultrasound, CT scan and cystoscopy all of which came out fine.

I started having the following symptoms after that
1)even small urine in the bladder would make me want to go to the washroom
2)pain below the testis area

everthing else was normal but doctors were not able to find out the root cause of any of this..i came over to canada .. consulted doctors there.. they did urine tests ultrasound, cystoscopy..
gave mediciations for infections but there wasnt any relief

i went to india to get this checked.. there also consulted many specialists there were all preplexed.. did numerous blood and urine tests.. ultrasounds etc..ate numerous medications for prostatitis, infections, urine flow etc..nothing helped.. its been 3+years now..

for the last 6 months i am 80-90 % better and that is because of the following changes I have done to my lifestyle.. hope doing these helps some of you i do these in the following order
as i get up

Urinate to empty my bladder

Siting in this yoga position to I feel the pressure to poop (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vajrasana_(yoga)). This helps me empty the bowel fast. Also i have noticed that my poop has changed in the past some months from hard to soft. Also If i feel the need to poop multiple times a day I do empty my bowel rather than dismissing the idea. I have seen emptying my bowel more frequenty seems to help a lot.

Do Stretching excercises for 30-40 minutes

Drinking 1 glass Lukewarm water. I try to add herbs like cardamom, fennel seeds, ginger, cinamom etc to it then boil it and then drink the water.

During the day I try to drink as much water as possible

Around 3.00pm I have green tea or any other flavoured teas like the ones from tetley. i dont add and sugar or milk to these. Just add boiling water to the sachet

I have stopped drinking any tea/ coffee.

Also i try to eat in moderation.Have cut down on spicy food and also ty to eat dinner by 7.00 pm

I also avoid any late night snacks even if i am awake late(read past midnight)

Hope my experience helps all of you.

I too have the same pains. I get pains like someone is stabbing me in my anus/gooch/testicles. I have had this since i was 16. However it was never a problem up until around 8 months ago. ever since then, i have had it twice as frequent and 4 times as painful.
    I also got the abdominal pain and I sat for 3 hours and couldnt move where it was that intense. I finally got the courage to stand up and get in the car to go to the hospital. climbed in, and the pain started to fade. by the time i reached the hospital the pain had already gone so i didnt proceed to enter the hopsital.
    I am 18 years old and i have heard its very uncommon for someone my age to be experience problems with my prostate but everybody else here who has described the same pains as me, has prostatitis or prostate cancer.
    Pretty scary thing to hear for an 18 year old i must admit. I am going to the doctor on monday to see if he has a diagnosis.
Dude im the exact same ey smoke a billy and have a good cough always sets it off. Like getting stabbed in the gooch. Its horrible. Was doing the same thing too yno holding it in. Getting kinda worried coz for like the last 6-7 months i havnt been able to zhit properly. Im talking twice 3 times a week @ best. Think the 2 might be linked?
Perianal abscess...go to the er..I was having the same problem...same day surgery problem solved...and to the people on here saying to play with your butthole your fu***n weird and that will not help do not try that
Have you doctor put you on Cialis 5mg once a day. You will get relief with the pain, frequent urination and it helps with lowering your blood pressure. You may get a slight headache at first with the medication but don't give up keep taking it daily. 30 minutes prior to taking your pill take Aleve gel and it will help with the headache. This pill is amazing for Benign Prostate Hyperplasia. You will finally get your life back!!! Good luck to all.
Have had the pains for almost six months, as many as 8-10 times a day, had prostate removed July 3, 2013.  Horrid pain
I thought I was the only one this **** is very annoying huh
hi all,
its almost a relief to find so many are suffering from this, probably 15 years of this now, i avoid jumping down from things (only 2' high!) and sometimes after peeing i get the most stabbing excrutiating pulse of pain behind the balls to the rectum. i have sort of just lived with it regarding myself as unlucky to have it but realising so many others are suffering it there must be a cause.
steve 43
                                         I FOUND  A SOLUTION PLEASE READ.                                                                                                                                                   I to have had this pain for around  15 years.  Couldn't jump from things felt like a knife stabbing me in the gooch area between the anus and scrotum.  Sometimes I would literally fall to my knees in pain and with no luck from doctors. No one could figure thus out and I notice alot of people have the same problem.  Well this is going to sound like a wierd comment now. I finally have no pain in that area.  Almost forgot what that felt like to be pain free in this sensitive area. What worked for me is me and my wife was fooling around.  For the first time she wanted to try and rub my prostate she read a man has a gspot just the same as a woman. Didn't want to try it since I thought this problem I had would cause it to hurt, that and I am a straight male that is married. So she insisted on this so I let her and am I glad I did.  She found my prostate and gspot rubbed it until I was ready to let go once I did I felt a great relief and no more pain.  Waited a couple weeks to post this to make sure it was really true and still have no pain. Literally  none once she was done and I wiped the lube off I see what looked like bloody puss on the rag.  I don't know what happened or how it happened but I am so glad. I have been trying to have kids with no luck now for around 8 years I am hoping this was the problem and now I can have a child. So to every man having this problem let go and try and rub your gspot no matter how you feel about it because this worked for me might work for everyone else to. Good luck to all those who are brave enough to try this. If anyone could explain what this was and why that fixed it I would gladly appreciate it. My doctor has no clue why.
I was having the same pain In my taint area for about two weeks..I went to the er find out it was a perianal abscess....it runs along your rectal wall creating pressure..I had surgery the same day n the pain is gone..still a little sore from the surgery but the pain is gone...I suggest going to the emergency room because if you let it go For too long the bacteria from the abscess can get into your blood stream causing sepsis...I hope this helps any of you still having this problem
And fingering your butt hole is gay and will not help you at all..****** weirdo..go to the dr or er
My symptoms (followed by my speedy, surprising solution)

1) an unnatural pressure to poop and/or pee - even if I just did. I felt a mild sharp pain that stretched from my anus to the tip of my penis.  All this i had for one week.  I then woke up yesterday (February 9, 2016) with right lower abdominal pain that began to move to my right side back and then my middle abdomen.  Then it got really severe, really bad, Then much worse.  I had to call an ambulance.  Went to ER,  The gave me a Cat Scan and found a 3 mm Kidney stone.  It moved to the bladder while I was in ER.  The worst was now over.  Those kidney stones can lodge in the exit tube from the kidney, the bladder, or the urethra for a long time.  The can get stuck there.   All those anal to penis pains ended after the stone was passed to the bladder.   Just something else to consider having checked out if anyone here still has this problem.  Just in case you're wondering, this is what the ER did for me:  First, anti-nausea drug to stop my vomiting!!,  2) Morhpine to stop the pain and let me rest (wonderful!!!!), 3) gave me Flowmax which opens up the excretion tubes so the kidney stones could pass with little or no pain.  4) gave me an MRI to check for appendicitis and Kidney stones.    The doc also said that the 3mm stone will likely pass through the urethra (penis) with minimal to no pain.  "The Natural Remedies Encyclopedia" has very clear and simple instructions on causes and cures for kidney stones, UTIs, prostatitis, enlarged prostate, etc.
hi im 25yo and we have the same problem since i was college til now that sometimes i jump pain will occur and urinating before the end of stream but this not actually happen daily,this maybe once or twice a month. but im worried and paranoid if this is prostate problem such as prostate cancer and benign prostate hypertrophy and other prostate porblems. i assume this is not bacterial causing problem coz this happens so many years ago.
Hi I had a problem exactly like many described here, like a knife being twisted up into the perenium area, it would come and go, after much searching on the internet and later for a good therapist... I found my problem was related to spasming of the muscles connected to the base of the anus, I had 3 treatments in 2 weeks and after that I have been pain free for more than 3 years now, it's a very personal area and no one really wants anyone treating the muscles there... (though the anus) but it was well worth it for the pain relief I have had... it is costly but I didn't want to be the experiment of doctors prescribing me medication if they couldn't tell me what was wrong, which was often the case "we can TRY this medication" ... hopefully this helps anyone else with this pain out there!
At first I was so afraid that I might be the only one experiencing the same problem, at school i feel so helpless, everytime i pee after classes i hate the pain, it feel worse than a burn it feels like I'm being stabbed by hundreds of knives, everytime this happens to me it feels like I'd rather be dead than to experience this... One time me and my brothers went to a theme park and tried this "extreme drop ride" and it felt like my penis is gonna fall beacause of the pain, I'm still scared right now, I'm only fifteen and I really feel so helpless i can't even say it to my parents because it feels emabarassing if I tell them the problem, even my closest friends i think they might make fun of my problem...
Are you ok now?
Hey man listen up. I was 7 when I got a similar problem.There used to be a sudden EXTREME pain under my  testicles and I used to close the door and cry in the bathroom all time until it became unbearable and I had to tell it to my Parents. It was obviously very awkward as I still remember it(I am 17 btw) so my parents took me to the doctor and it was a serious case of hurnia a few weeks later I got operated and it was all fine.You dont have to tell your friends or relatives , just say I have a leg problem or somethin but your parents NEED to know.
Hi Guys,

A few different symptoms there is see.

I suffer from a terrible pain in the anus and testicles to which the pain is beyond comprehension. This just comes on for no reason and more often than not during the night. Like you guys I have no idea what it is.

I have found that by using "Anusol Cream" the pain is dispersed within a couple of minutes. This cream is for piles but works extremely well with my complaint. I don't know what I would do without it. In addition, I normally take two paracetamols.

I normally stock up with 23g tubes of "Anusol Cream" and use half a tube for each application.

Hope this helps.

Kindest regards...........

Hi guys, i have the same problem im 23 and have been having the pain for around 3 years but only recently has it hurt after sex,(very rarely tho) i have to say i have noticed that the pain most likely occurs when i haven't eaten and i drink a load of fizzy drinks on an empty stomach (pepsi max being the worst) i have a feeling that most of it is to do with my diet, i can't say that im massively overweight, around average for a lad my build and height, but my diet is very poor, i live on junk food, so im going to try and cut out the fizzy drinks and just to see if that helps,

Hope we find a cure soon, dont like the idea of having a finger up my bum
I suspect there is no cure.  I am jolted awake at nights by the pain.  All Drs know is anti fungal and steroids. Neither help.
I too have the same experience it last happened this month a severe paint I experience when I am sitting in my chair in the office, I closed my eyes and hold my breath to ease the paint. I have consulted the doctor but no finding at all.
Hi Guys my name is Oxygen I don't have an answer for Trevor, i m suffering with the same problem like him I m 37 years now, this started on me on 2014 since now,even me I m very worried of prostate cancer I have been in doctors many times but there is no help if anyone help even a doctors who can I currently working for Department of Health in Eastern Cape thank you
i know that is a very old thread but this is my first time to find out there are people having the same problem like me. when i was 12 when i got it now i am 57. i only experience pain when i jump down otherwise i am fine. hope someday we all know what happen to us.