Urology Community
Pain between Scrotum and Rectum... Taint pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

From everything that i have read this could be a prostate problem. I am getting pains, that come and go, right between my scrotum and my rectum. It feels liek someone is stabbing a knife into me. The first two times it happened it was bareable but still hurt like a mother. It happened on time when i sneezed and happened one time when i jumped off a step to the ground. It was only like a 2 foot drop though but that really hurt. This last time it happened i was driving and it was the worst yet. I clenched my teeth, and unfortunatly closed my eyes cause it hurt so bad; i was in tears. I ended up going in the ditch and taking out a road sign. I told the cop what happened and needless to say he didn't believe me n i got a ticket anyways. But I'm currently serving in the military and i've been to the doctor for this before and they checked to see if i had a hurnia. All my doctor said was that it wasn't a hurnia, they think its just normal or a fluke, and would not give me a referall to see a specialist at a civilian hospital. So now i'm stuck between a rock and a hard place with no help. I'm working with some of my supervisors to go up the chain n get me a referrall to see a specialist but so far nothing has worked. Can anyone relate or help me out?!? Thanks for your time _TrevoR_
i to have the exact symptoms, i had a ultra sound done some time ago and nothing was found, have you gotten any answers?
I too have had problems with pain between the root of the penis, scrotal area and rectum.
Since about the age of 25 and currently at 44, I have had many bouts with prostatitis, kidney infections, epiditimitis, and orchitis. Just recently I found out that I have a fistula (hole) in my prostate and rectum. Currently pain can be so bad that I can't function.
I'm not suggesting that you might have a fistula, since the pain now is far worse that what I used to have about a year ago.

Whenever I used to get an infection I allways experienced some level of pain, however at times it turned into a stabbing pain. This usuall came shortly after sneezing, or coughing or just adjusting my position. I had allways thought that it was due to prostatitis. I never was able to ever explain to people around me the sudden pain that I experienced.

Ron
thanks for the info.   i havent been having any problems with infections thus far. the stabbing pain i am well aware of. is this just something you
have to learn to deal with?  hopefully i will get some answers, thanks again for the info.
by the way how often would you say you experience the pain, ive been dealing with this for a few years but it comes and goes every so often.

expain
Sorry I haven't been on in a while. i am in the military and was on a temporary Duty assignment for a couple months, but I have had a couple infections, but i don't know if it co-insides, now i'll have to pay attention and see. But what rmprdl1964 said, my symptoms are exactly the same. when i sneeze n cough is usually when I get the pain. Its amazing cause I thought i was the only one, my doctor said it was prostititas; gave me some meds n i didn't have it again until i sneezed while i was driving a couple days ago and i took out a road sign. My whole body just froze i couldn't move or anything. It was scary; again my doctor said it was prostitas n i asked him "wouldn't the meds have helped that?" and he gave me some run around of sometimes you need mulitple treatments or long term treatments of antibiotics. Rmprdl1964; how did they diagnose the "fistula"? I might make another appointment with my doctor n ask him about that. It happens sometimes too when I jump down off something like 2 feet or higher i get the pain. Thanks for all the comments n feed back.
i am currently taking antibiotics and meds called uraxatrol until i go back to the dr. where they will perform a scope to look through my bladder and get more info.  i have had a ct scan and it revealed nothing so onto the next procedure.
its looking like a prostate issue so you mite be inclined to bring that up. more info after i get some.
This site has been a great help had this for about 8 years now 46 had the above symptons also pain on adjaculation, it comes in bouts, and the stabbing pains second to none .when i was 41 had a bad bout which left me with erectile dysfunction for a couple of years,fine now that was the worst bit! am now giong to the doctors took me a long time, to embarassed . But feel like light at the end of the tunnel
I'll join the club, good to know I'm not alone out there. I've had this problem for about 10 years; pain in the perineum area between the anus and scrotum where a section of the urethra passes.

The first time I was aware of it was when I jumped down from a low wall as in the original post. I think I might have jumped down from something once since but have avoinded doing so thereafter as the pain was so excruciating on each occasion albeit short lived.

I occasionally experience nearly as intense pain randomly every once in while for a few seconds whilst urinating during which I can barely remain standing which has caused several misses I'm afraid to report! Sorry for the gorry details but I just want to make sure I give an accurate account for people to be able to compare symptoms.

I can also occasionally feel an ever so slight amount of pain when I sneeze as some others have commented and I think it has worsened slightly over the years as I now find it too uncomfortable to ride a bicycle and even certain hard chairs are not too comfortable although bearable.

I sometimes feel a slight discomfort at various stages during sexual arousal.
The other symptoms I experience which could be related is slight burning sensation in the urethra near the tip of the penis on occasion while urinating as well as after ejaculation.

I have mentioned these symptoms to my GP before without getting anywhere but I think I will go back now with the list of all these sympoms and ask them for appropriate tests. If I have any information I will post it here, hopefully one of us will get a diagnosis!
I've been suffering from this intermittent pain for years, ever since childhood.  When it would happen in my childhood years (not very often), I would describe the pain more as a very brief hard pinching.

Recently over the last few years I would describe the pain as a stabbing, lightening bolt type of pain that makes me jump or stand on my toes, almost as if I'm trying to get away from the pain. Either way, the pain is blindingly intense, but thankfully only lasts a few seconds.  The most it ever lasted (a few years ago) was 4-5 seconds, but it felt more like 4-5 minutes, ouch!!!

Over the last 7 years I've seen my internist and urologist for other urinary symptoms.  Burning with urination, waking several times to urinate, feeling as if I have to urinate almost immediately after urinating.  After several tests that included an IVP, cystoscopy, blood tests, DRE, etc., I was diagnosed with non-bacterial prostatitis.  I was prescribed a ton of antibiotics, told to stay away from spicey foods, alcohol, smoking, and other irritants.  The prostatitis cleared up, but I had relapse a few years back, but not as bad.  I think that prostatitis is the IBS of the male urinary/reproductive system.

I relayed the above in case anyone can make any connections with their own experience of the stabbing pain.

Lately I've been wondering if the pain could be muscular or nerve (pudendal nerve to be exact) related.  I've put my self on a diet recently (last 4 weeks), and I've had the pain a few times, thankfully very brief.  Given the foods I'm eating (and not eating), I've lost a lot of water weight.  I drink a good amount of water throughout the day, and as a consequence, I'm sure I've pee'd out a whole bunch of minerals, etc.  Could the pain be in any way affected by calcium, magnesium & potassium levels being low?

Either way, you guys aren't alone.  I hope someone can figure this out one day!

Good luck to everyone :)
In regards to the question of how often I experience this pain, I would have to say a few times a week. Since the medical comunity has a poor to no understanding of the causes of prostatitis, it seems best to treat the symptoms.

I have been seen by many different urologists, with all not being able to pinpoint the cause of the problem.

Since I have been diagnosed with a neurogenic bladder as well as other neurological problems, it seems that doctors use this diagnosis when they can't explain something.

I have times where I don't want to travel due to the discomfort that I experience. I also experience sensations like constantly having to urinate or needing to have a bowel movement, however I don't. It made my job as a heavy duty mechanic very interesting at times.

Taking a hot bath only gives very teporary relief. We will have to deal with the symptoms as they are presented.

All the best.

Ron
Hi the fistula was discovered by me when I was in the hospital to treat a kidney infection and pneumonia. I had a Foley catheter in and I noticed that I was passing gas through the catheter and penis.

After getting discharged I was referred to a urologist and had a cystoscopy to confirm the fistula.

Sorry for the late response.

Take care.

Ron
Pain and discomfort in that area can often an inguinal hernia. I'm a chiropractor, and just recently had a patient with I diagnosed with an inguinal hernia. One way to check is do a valsalva maneuver (cough hard) and watch the area. You will see a little out-pouching if it is a hernia. You may also see one of the testis is undescended.

Robert Cox, D.C.
from expain:   refresher, saw a urologist, had blood in my urine.
put me on uroxatrol, urine specimin came back negative (thankfully).
gave me a cystoscopy( scope thru penis ) took look at bladder and saw
nothing. diagnosed as prostate infection. semen was yellowish, said was a sign of infection. put on antibiotics for 6 months, seemed to help
for awhile but not completely. finally tried some blood pressure meds
also used for bph, to help the blood flow, seems to have helped for the most part. havent had the pain in quite awhile and hopefully dont .
hope this helps someone.
I cowboy for a living. Last summer I took a hard jolt in the saddle with intense pain in my taint area. Figured it was just one of them things. Had some time off, went back to work and immediately had another pop of pain. Had 3 months off, went back to work feeling great and instantly another "pop". Doctor says no hernia.  Is sore to walk or pull knees together but doesn't hurt to urinate. Hell' I don't know what it is, but I sure do need to get past it. Any answers or suggestions will be appreciated.
I am 18 and at the most I have had this stabbing pain 10 times in the last two years(never before then). It seems to occur totally at random, although maybe it is when I cough particularly hard, OnIy I just haven't made the connection. It seems to be enough to make me lift out of my seat slightly with each stab, which feels like a knife is being rammed into my arse(great I know..). It would be great if someone could find out the cause and solution to this problem.
I too was glad to hear I am not the only one that has had these problems. Went to the Dr when it really started getting uncomfortable, realizing I had been tolerating the discomfort and shooting pains for some time before I finally broke down.That was a couple years ago. I was diagnosed with an enlarged Prostate, and he put me on antibiotics and suggested I try Saw Pimento based herbs. I never really got much relief from this. As I have gotten older, now 53, and other ailments have started to pop up, I have asked myself, and the Dr., is this what I have to look forward to the rest of my life.  He said I could get better, but most likely I would fight this the rest of my life. I have been very active most of my life and this just is unacceptable.
My wife is a health freak and she never ceases to amaze me that "IF" she gets sick, she is over it very quickly, I can only attest that this has to be the fact she takes all kinds of herbs and teas. Her teas truly are the best things I have found for even the common cold and cough. So I asked her one night if we could look for an herbal something to try to get rid of the pain and discomfort. We went to Sprouts Market the next day, a local organic style grocery market her in Colorado. We were reading the different labels off many different manufacturers products and while reading, this woman appears from nowhere, introduces herself as a spokes person for a new brand of a Prostate specific herbal supplement, Prostacare by Himalay, http://www.himalayausa.com/herbalformulas/prostacare.htm , and hands me a brochure. (Sorry you will have to cut and paste the link) Well, I believe things happen for a reason. What are the chances, of going in to look for a specific thing, and have someone there to talk to you about it. So We bought a bottle. Not overly expensive around $30-$40. I have to tell you, I have been fighting the pressure for over 3 years, and the shooting pain for the last year plus. I started taking this about a month and a half ago, and the whether it is psychological, my imagination, or what ever, this stuff worked for me. For the first time in as long as I can remember, the pressure is gone. The shooting pain attacks have stopped. I am able to pee and have a strong steady stream. I feel much better, I am able to exercise regularly, and I genuinely feel better than I have in years. The internet is a great resource for just about anything. I hope that my experience helps some of you out there suffering from this same problem.
Michael - Westminster Colorado
I have similiar symptoms of burning and penis pain when sitting. Warm baths helps. Have had cystocscopy, urine tests, prostate tests all negative. The prostate sits on a layer of muscle and if you pull the muscle the inflamed muscle pushes against the prostate.

My Urologist said I pulled a muscle and will take time.
I want to begin by saying that I have a tendency to diagnose myself with stuff whenever I feel off, so reading this thread I can't help feeling that i have it, but I will list my symptoms.

Last November I developed epidytimitis. The first treatment did not work as it resurfaced a little over a month later (probably wasn't on the antibiotics long enough). I received treatment again and the pain is largely gone now, but the doctor said it may have left a cist so I still experience some groin pain occasionally.

2 weeks ago I started getting an uncomfortable, somewhat painful feeling when i sit, in the region right below my anus. It is a pressure feeling, like I am sitting on something. A few days later I had shooting lower back pain, near the tailbone, and I went in and I had another cist there, but with little treatment that drained and the sharp pain went away. The doctor believed that the pressure pain was related to the cist, but that has not gone away.

Last Monday I woke up with severe abdominal pain. I was sent to the ER and they took a CT scan, to check if it was my appendix, but they eventually diagnosed me with anxiety. They said my prostate looked great. Yesterday my anus got really sensitive, like just below the anus. Occasionally I do wipe too hard, but this doesn't feel like that and it is a lingering discomfort. I guess I would describe it as if a cold metal object were touching the skin there.

Do I have prostatitis? I am 23 years old. I had a follow up appointment with the doctor about the cramping on Wednesday, and I told her about the pressure pain, and she didn't know what it was and checked the radiology report and said my prostate was good and stuff, but I have another follow up on Tuesday. If she does not believe I have prostatitis, should I seek another doctor?
Wow, i dont know if this gives me hope or more frustration I like some of you have been exsperiencing sharp lighting bolt like pains in my rectum and sometimes up through my groin. It is very painful and most times stands me up on end, ouch! My wife thinks im crazy and the docs keep giving me hemroid meds that do nothing.The pains come and go in waves,day or night, sitting or standing. If anyone has suggestions im MORE than happy to listen! Thanks all, The man in pain from Carlsbad!

There is a possibility that the pain can be causes by nerve pain. Ask your doctor about this possibility. If it is caused by the nervous system then things like Neurotin, Amitriptyline, or Lyrica might work.

All the best.

Ron
I have similar symptoms.  For the past 20 years (on and off), I have had a sensation that the skin in the taint area is tightening and tingling (pins and needles).  It's not painful, but very uncomfortable. GP has not been able to diagnose. Urologist thinks possibly chronic  prostatitus. Anyone else have any ideas?  I've had hemroids in the past, minor bulging in groin from an inguinal hernia (no pain), and a testical that sometimes will ascend.
-m

The likely hood of prostatitis being the cause is possible. I have had problems with ongoing prostatitis since prior 1994. The discomfort of the area between the scrotum and rectum has gotten worse but it might be due to a fistula between the prostate.

I too had an inguinal hernia on the right side as well as a testicle that would move up. In 2006 the hernia let go completely and also became an incarcerated hernia, for which I had emergency surgery to get it repaired. I now wish I would not have waited untill it let go. It was repaired with mesh and it still is uncomfortable at times. The area is hard and feels like there is something there that should not be.
I suggest that you get the hernia evaluated. Don't wait until things get worse.

All the best.

Ron
I had similar symptoms a few years ago and it comes back every now and then.  After a CT, sono and various other exams ($$$), it turns out it's the nerves in my back.  When the lowest vertebrae in the back gets aggravated (after sitting too long or working out) it is much more noticeable.  When the pain was at its worst, I went to a Neuro pain specialist and he gave me some meds that "turn" off the nerves in that area.  Anyways, I hope that helps.  Those pills worked well.
did you. Test for herpes cause. Herpes cause pain in nerves too
I am 18 and i realised i had some kind of pain between my anus and my scrotum..i believe that i get this pain when i sit on cold steps or when i stand on my feet/walk a long period of time.
I actually think that if look out not to sit on cold steps or stay to long on my feet things will be allright but i am not sure.what do you people think?do i have any kind of disorder?
furthermore, can this damage my sexual experience?
www.pelvicpainhelp.com

everyone should check this out. it's revolutionary.
good luck and God bless!
cmb_iphone***@****
i am 23 years old.Am geting pain in between my rectum and scrotum area whenever i sneeze or cough or by jumping from little heights. the pain will be like stabbing there.
so someone please tell me what problem am i suffering from..
Plz do reply me.........from bunty88
Bear in mind I'm trying not to be vulgar it's just hard to describe without.

I used to get that quite often - unbearable. Although it doesn't seem to effect me much anymore, i'll try to describe exactly when it would happen as it seems not many people know what the trigger is. So I'm 22 now and I used to get it regularly through my teens when using the toilet. Okay so when you first sit down to take a crap you urinate first right(I'm assuming that is a common thing!), well often mid-way though sitting on the toilet I would have another brief sprinkle (not planned) and straight away afterwards I would get a stinging/cramping feeling inside my body between the scrotom and the anus(I remember hearing a slang name for the area between the testicles and anus from my friends - prenounced gooch!). It almost felt as if there was a spine type thing running from the base of my penis through the inside of my body along the 'gooch' area stopping before the anus. The only thing I could do to relieve the pain would be to get a cold hand(my own!) and put light pressure on the 'gooch', probably made no difference just took my mind off the pain for a brief second. I think the precise second it happened was if I finished pushing to take said crap and started urinating simultaneously. I remember if I really concentrated on urinating and braced my self for the pain it started to stop happening. I would say it has only happened once in the past 2 years as compared to once a week.

I see someone mentioned when jumping off things - I had pain in the area when jumping off high walls once or twice but I just put that down to putting too much stress on some sort of internal shock absorber or something - could have been the same thing I guess.

A thing that friends used to do was to push eachother slightly in the back whilst they were urinating in order to frighten them/get them to urinate on themselves! And sure enough I would get that unbearable pain and not be able to continue to urinate - they regretted that one!

The only other problems I have had in the vicinity is a slight drip from my penis after urinating. I could literally stand over the toilet after the flow has finished and keep shaking out drops for another 20 secs, and if I didn't shake much I could expect a drop or two on the inside of my jocks. When reading up on this I saw in the comments that most guys who had experienced that problem also got a burning pain in the head of their penis after urinating just after ejaculation - mine felt warm and tingly but not burning. I thought this could be related because prostatitis came up as an explanation for both the 'gooch' pain and the dripping of urine after completion.

Bowel problems run through one side of my family but a doctor advised me not to go for tests until I'm about 40. As I said I don't get the 'gooch' pain anymore so i don't think there is much need in going to get it checked. Surely the people who started this thread in 2008 came to some sort of a conclusion with a doctor as to what it actually is......
i am 20 and ive been dealing with the same stabbing pain for 6 months now. although i would describe it as more of an extreme pinch.

unlike you all i experience this pain the second i finish urinating. not every time, but most often after i hold it for a while. which is a problem because i feel the need to pee twice as often as i used to. and worst of all my sexual stamina has decreased from about 45 minutes to barely 5 minutes.

i went to the doctor to ask if i had a prostate problem (which is rare when you're 20) and he gave me a prostate exam. sure enough my prostate was fine.

id really like to get answers about this so i can get my sex life back
i have generally the same problems as above. i think it may be muslims poisoning us.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by;"muslims poisoning us."
Being Christian, I agree that the Muslim faith is unacceptable to me, however I fail to see what it has to do with the urological problems mentioned.
I'm puting my neck on the line here but the prostate problems that I have had might have felt like being controled by the Muslim faith. As I have said I cannot except it. But than on the other hand they most likely will not except the Christian faith.
I had never thought about compairing urological problems to the Muslim faith. I am sort of amused though.
i mean poison was put in our food.
Hi, I'm still a bit confused as to what you mean. Do you suggest that the muslims have poisened our food?

When it comes to poisening of foods we have to take pesticides into consideration.
We live on a hundred acre farm and have a hay field. A few years ago our kids told us about some trucks being on our property. Without our permision were they spraying the ditched with pesticides. The kids who were doing this were high school summer students, and they did not have any protective gear. We did not manage to get out of the house in time to tell them to quit spraying.
A few days after my wife got sick first with some kind of rash and difficulties breathing. Our children were next and at last I ended up with the same symptoms.
When we sought medical attention we were told that we were not the only patients who had come down with these symptoms. I was sick enough to miss work for a few days.
I feel really sorry for these summer students since they handled this pesticide and had no protective gear.
The problem is that we don't have any idea as to what is contained in our food. We just had hay crops but I hate to entertain the idea of what would have happened if we had lifestock.
Pesticides are in our fruit and vegetables and also in the meats that we eat.
Could you please elaborate on the term Muslim being used in your post?
I do believe that biological warfare is being used and here in Canada there are many opportunities of malicious actions that can have the oil and gas as targets. Most of the smaller oil and gas plants have no security.
However before we start blaming some one else we should have a close look on how we poisen ourselves on a daily basis.
Here in this part of Alberta the growing season is to short to grow any produce, but doing so is preferred to purchasing food out of grocery stores. Produce that my wife had purchase from the hutterites was of better quality than what was available in stores. We could eat these vegetables without the risks of ingesting pesticides.

Ron
Diet seems to be a factor in weather or not i get these stabbing pains in the taint. I recomend prune nectar as a heathier aulternitive to laxitives from the drug store. Have been drinking carrot juice with a little beet and cabbage juice for months. I am going to try a vegatible and fruit juice fast. Will post results.

If diet seems to be a factor in your case than you should be able to adjust things.
I myself enjoy vegetable juice, tomato juice and other fruit juices and was told to drink this due to my recent problems regarding the intestinal tract.

Another few things that you might want to try is Flax seed oil and Saw Palmeto berry juice or capsuls.

I hope that you can this under control.

All the best.

Ron
be carefull when you have a prostate exame. think of a steak. you can pinch it between your fingers and not damage it. now think of a liver. its easy to shred by squeezing hard as you did the steak. your prostate is like liver, delicate. i had a couple of very rough exams that i think may be at a cause of some of my problems. onne by a woman doctor who i think was angered by somthing i said and one by a musim doctor. BE WARY
after thought. make sure they are only feeling for the shape and size and not probing to see if you feel pain. second thought tell them to stay the hell out and get an ultrasound.
ok an update on my juice fast. i drink nothing but home made self juiced fruits and vegitables. cut out allpes. though i loved it so much, fresh apple juice is soo good.. i seemded to be having a candida outbeak.  anyhow obout 36 hours after juice fast began there were bare signs of taint pain. a day ago i fell off wagon and had some bad 7-11 food. wouldnt you know it about 4-6 hours later taint pains. i would like to see some of you try it and see if your taint pain relapses after, oh say about 2 days. of late i have been juicing 20 lbs opf carrots a day for around 21-22 cups of juice at 100 calories per cup. average man needs 2500 calories a day to maintain. cabbage is supposed to have been clinically shown to cure ulcers so in am going to start juicing a couple a day as well. i still need to look into getting protien somehow. boughtn a pesidents choice juicer at superstore (canada) for 100.00. it is 700 watts and seems to be a good deal. dont get the jack lalain juicer at walmart as it is junk with only 250 watts.
god bless you, brothers and sisters.
after years of dealing with all the pain, ie... stabbing, burning, pinching, etc... ( see my earlier post) it feels as if things are getting under control.  For all that are looking for answers, please see your urologist.  He may put you thru the ringer to get some answers but better safe than sorry.  After a ct scan, mri, ultrsound, cystoscopy, and numerous urine testings, all the pain physical and emotional seems to be from a prostate infection. after numerous rounds ((lost count) of strong antibiotics, things are feeling more normal. Blood in the urine is a good indicator of this, so if you are on antibiotics keep taking them, if you still have symptoms when you are done , tell the dr. and get some more, dont stop. this prostate infection has been plaguing me for years and has made me miserable and it may come back but I will be calling my urolgist at the first sign, good luck.
Does the pain get any worse if digestion is difficult? I've been getting this off and on for years since I was 23, I'm 51 now and it has been coming and going more often lately. I hate it!
A medical doctor a few years ago told me that it is a prostate infection and prescribe Cipro (ciprofloxacin) an antibiotic. I did go away after a week of the medicine, but it is hard to say if it was just time or the antibiotic. I ave had to go back 3 times in the past 2 years for this. I cannot keep taking antibiotics as they are very bad for us. Now, for the past month I have had a chiropractor/nutritionist  working a natural method. It seemed to work, then all of a sudden today it came on with a vengeance.
I can only describe the pain bluntly and crudely; "it feels like someone is kicking me in the balls and shoving a knife up my *** a the same time." Although the pain is located  more behind the balls.
One doctor told me that it is an infection due to the fact that for several mornings I was in a position of not having access to a restroom and I had to hold in a bowel movement for a few hours every day. he said that as we age little pockets form in the intestines and if one does not take a dump when nature calls some of the feces settles into those pockets and infects the area. I don't know how true it is, but that is why I asked the question about digestion. It seems that if there is digestive pressure, the pain gets even worse. Something's gotta give here, this is just a bad situation to be in.
you know all these doctors are full of **** i prefer to pray now because guessing is not going to cure us god bless
I have these exact symptoms, although I could add the adjective "paralyzing" to the list.  However, mine ONLY occurs when I urinate, during and the pain lasts sometimes just a bit after.

It's happened with no consistency for the past couple years 10-15 times.  The pain feels the same when it begins, but 2-3 times has continued after urination for a few seconds.  And during those 2-3 times it makes me crouch on the ground for a second or 2 and want to cry :P.   I'm 24, and have had no major health issues in my life.  

Can't figure out what it is or what's causing it. Just having to live with it whenever it occurs.
Hi sinse there is no word out on this in the medical comunity, it seems that we have to deal with symptoms as they present them selves. Now with both urological and bowel problems, we can only deal with them as they come. One plus point for me is the fact that I enjoy vegetable and fruit juices. The problem is that a lot of them are concentrate based. Getting fruits and vegetables and turning them into juice is fine, however here in Canada they become very expensive as most of them are imported. Our winters here are just too long. Going to the farmers markets during the summer is great. Being on a disability pension limits the amount of fresh produce that we can purchase.

All the best,

Ron
Had all STI checks and sperm checks for prostate infection and they all came back clean. My GP said it is a pressure placed on the nerve that feeds that area that is getting affected and that you can't do anything about it. does it normally hurt when you are sitting down or in weird position when you sneeze?
I had the same problem, that most of you are complaining about, many years ago and I cured it with activated charcoal. I had gone to many prostate specialist they always gave me anti-biotics which never solved the problem. A total waste of time and money. I called an herbal medical institution and they recommended to apply a poultice of activated charcoal to the area. The next day I woke up and walked with no pain. Amazed!! I repeated the application for several days and drank lots of watermelon seed tea and also corn silk teas to act as diueretics to clean out the urethral infection/inflammation. If you ride a bicycle, a horse, or do any other activity which rubs hard on that area, then it will become inflamed and cause a problem. The problem then gets worse if you eat vinegar, alcohol, commercial teas, or any other foods which will cause more irritation and inflammation. Diet is important. Eat bland foods like apples, pears, baked potatoes, green beans, oatmeal, grits, and no spices, or acid foods.
Are any of you Truck Drivers? I did a stint, and now (a few yrs later) I am having severe intense pain as you have described. I have not seen a doctor, but have had no previous condition to cause this (that I'm aware of). Just curious if the driving career may have been the cause.

Thanks!
JP
guys this might help,
i too get these shooting, stabbing, lighting kinda pain in perineum area. which is just so strong, brother it rattles me out of chair.  
                 Guys but herez the good news, i guess i came with a way 2 control that pain from not comin so often or may b i would b wrong in ur case but its worth a try..
         Anyway here goes, i use to sleep late night.. so i use to have my dinner very late, and i use to wake up late and it would b noon by the time i woke up so all the previous day's **** would b stored in till the next day afternoon. its some thing like v r having a irregular lifestyle, v dont eat at right time, v dont drink enough water, alcohol, v dont sleep at right time. so i started eating all veggiee's and fruits and drinking lots of water and eating alll fibre food and having a disciplined sleep timing. and i dont control my **** or pee, i just do it when i feel like the urge for it. the pain frequency has really come down..
                       so guys anyone would like to try this 1 month and let me know the result.
                  harsha

Bula

I am from a small pacific island called Fiji and have only started with this same problem (3 days). Here it is reffered to as "bullets" and one major cause is the cold (could be mambojambo).

For me, there is no pain, just uncomfortable tight ball kinda feeling in my scrotum, like a pulled muscle or something. A bit tender and sitting and standing has to be slow. Passing waste has no issues.

Since it is in a delicate area, I am highly reluctant to visit the local medical facility more out embarrasment then anything but have heard of a traditional herbal medicine that can heal it.

There is also an old "medicine" woman who has the gift to heal but I don't feel comfortable having an old lady handle my jewels so will try out the medicine and will let you know if it works...

Thanx
Ok i have had this since i was 7 ish so doubt that antibiotics is what is needed for this... Im healthy as a hores but mine reacts when i do something that causes me to tighten up my muscles down there.....i think it could just be mudcle spasms but thats just what it feels like but i to really want to know what it is
My husband has d same problem but he hates going to d dr. so hopefully we find a answer for this! :(
could sex be the cause of all of the symptoms? my boyfriend has burning sensation while peeing and 2 lymphs growing right below the hips area, pain when pressed and cramp around the scrotum area. some warts has grown from all these as well. lemme know if there's any cure to it? it's freaking me out. thanks all!
My pain started about a week ago out of the blue.  My symptoms started out as a feeling that I had something about the size of a pea under my perineum(a.k.a. "taint", "gooch").  That feeling lasted for a few days, it was uncomfortable, but not really painful.  The last three days it became more painful and is located as far as I can tell right at the urethral sphincter muscle.  The pain almost disappears when I am standing or lying down, it is the worst when sitting.  Driving was becoming barely tolerable and dangerous with all of the squirming I was doing.  I started sitting on a donut shaped pillow and that made driving very comfortable.

I broke down and went to the doctor today since it didn't appear to be getting any better.  The doctor did a urinalsys which came back negative, felt all around and asked a lot of questions and came up stumped.  He prescribed an anti-biotic and an anti-inflammatory and told me to come back if it doesn't go away.  If it doesn't go away, he said the next step is an ultrasound and/or cystoscopy.

After I left the doctor's office I remembered that my Grandfather had periodic bouts with cysts in his bladder every few years and had to have them surgically removed.  I wonder if this might be what I am experiencing?  I wish he was still around to ask him.  If the drugs don't help, when I go back to the doctor I will mention this.  
I have had the same problem for a little over a year now.

It first began when i hopped down from a ledge. The best way I could describe it was a burning cramp in the area between my scrotum and my anus. I just thought it was a muscle cramp until I noticed that every time i jumped down from something or hopped over a fence, i would get that excruciating pain again...

I havent noticed it much recently, but today when I was running sprints, the pain came back. It is not fun at all. Seeing a doctor as soon as i can.
This might indicate that pudendal nerve is involved, Im struggling with similar problems almost 2 years. Keep in mind that you have to proceed very carefuly in order to avoid chronic constant pain.
I'm a 59 year old, Until recently no problems in that area.To me the pain I'm having is like having hemorrhoids. It's very painful but it pertruding outward like a lumb and very tender to the touch..
well heres my experience, and i reckon all of you should read this.....

story starts long ago, after a joint.....

.finished the joint...feeling good.....girlfriend was coming round that night, so while masterbating (masturbating) in the afternoon i didnt wanna shoot my load and lack a certain sexual gusto in the evening, so FOOLISHLY, when i came (shot my load)  i squeezed my **** so the semem wouldnt come out...i imagine i created some severe pressure in the tubes.....anyway 30 minutes later i felt like going out for a run (i was about 19 at the time and full of beans)...10 minutes into this run i felt something"go" in the area between my scrotum and anus which left me unable to walk...it "went" as a shock from running went up my leg into the pelvic region...it was almost like some fibers between scrotum and anus "snapped" or something.......this turned out to be permanent.......i had to give up running and playing soccer...i could walk okay enough but the shocks from running just gave me those stabbing sensations everyone is talking about....stabbing sensation and also of "fibers grinding against each other".

about 10 years later I ate some hash cookies.....later in the evening i decided i wanted to walk home...bad idea.....during the walk home i could feel something wasnt right...sort of like a niggling kind of wrenching sensation between scrotum and anus, or another way of putting it would be "fibers grinding against each other" ...like an idiot i ignored it until this pain became so bad i couldnt walk anymore...ended up getting a taxi home. I knew this new major pain was connected to the previous injury from when i was 19....but I thought it would just go away and the condition return to something "underlying" and manageable....walking was painful and it kind of made me depressed and so i ate sleeping tablets the next 2 days and tried to sleep it off....i was gutted when after 2 or 3 days it became clear that whatever had happened was permanent...walking was now a *****, sitting down a nightmare...anything touching that "between scrotum and anus" area gave me great pain....i had to make a bunch of "donut" cushions with a hole cut in them.

i have learned to live with it....life is a ***** at times you just gotta get on and live it best you can....in the years that have passed i can say that my condition is WAY more painful after ejaculation, and thus connected with the act of ejaculation in some way....immediately after ejaculating i cant walk 100 meters, but 3 days since my last ejaculation i can walk 2 km no sweat...i tend to control myself while having sex and ejaculate seldom....so its obviously conected to whatever machinations that are involved with ejaculation.....I cant say i notice any reduction in sexual performance..........but here is the wierd thing, my condition is also affected by smoking cannabis...dont ask me why cos i really dont know but anytime i have a joint i can feel that area start to throb and i et the grinding fibers when walking....and remember that on both occasions when i triggered something major down in that area i was using cannabis

okay..all of the above is true...i cant imagine anyone wasting their time writing a bunch of crap like that unless it was true
had i have known that mild expletives would be filtered out i would have adopted a more Victorian attitude in my writing...this is 2011 people... the english language has evolved and words like bit@ch are no longer offensive.....

and anyway what if i was talking about a female dog?
Damn, I've had these same symptoms since I was 16. I'm now 17 almost 18 and I don't know what it is. When I land from jumping over a fence or let go of a basketball rim, it hurts so bad to land. Very rarely when I pee & lean back at tha same time I get tha horrible pain that also feels like one ball is being pulled up into my body. Then when the pain stops the testicle goes back down slowly. It hurts!
& after sex, it's sore for days.(well I ejaculated 3 times so that might have to do with it being sore)
I need some answers please
  I've poked around the internet a few times for this problem but nothing I have found seemed to nail the symptoms more then this page. After reading through it though I am really sad to not see any solutions. I haven't done all the medical tests that most of you have though, I'm embarrassed and dislike doctors. So its been about 4 years for me with this and here goes for explaining.
  First of all, mine started all of a sudden. I was 28 at the time and one morning I woke up, made coffee but didn't feel like drinking it, I felt weird inside but no real pain. Although within a hour it felt as if something inside me was getting stretched and about to snap. I kinda wanted to pee or something to 'relieve' myself, but when i did not only did it not work I felt as if i was just missing the problem. Then, in the bathroom, i felt the snap, and woke up on the floor 5 minutes later. The whole area from my upper right hip down to mid right leg and across to my start of my left was numb and tingled.
  I soon noticed that the clench i do to end peeing seemed weak, and then noticed my erections too were weak, at first it was ED now its a stamina problem. Within a month most of that incident was gone except most of the symptoms described above. I've seen a doc twice but they all say it must be a muscle problem because they can't find a hernia.
  Severe cramp pain between rectum and testes. Happens every 1 to 3 months id say.
  My sexual stamina is improving much but still not happy without a full recovery :), After the incident I put on a bit of weight but i was a very active person before and I started not to be. In my high weight times i noticed very little improvement in this area but now that i dropped a bunch of the weight I'm noticing lots of improvement.
  I also get sick a lot more recently. Vomiting, fever, and pain on the high part of my right hip and up to my lower rib.
  Recently (I walk and jog often and have an active job) I was feeling really fit again (for once) and i sprinted in my jog for about a quarter mile, felt awesome. Did a shift at work, but oddly when i walked home i wanted to rest in the middle, I wasn't tired or sore and no pain. I walked on after about 15 min lying down in a field and about an hour after I got home I started to hurt really badly in that high hip area again. Cold sweats and unable to move or even sit still without major pain. Called in sick from work 2 days in a row. The first day i needed i was still really hurt and thought i was going to die the night before but the second was just because i could still feel the pain lingering when I walked around and didn't want to chance anything.
  The gooch thing tho seems to be more constant. My gooch attacks can last about an hour sometimes and are very debilitating. those last few things i wrote do seem to get away from that but i still feel as if its all related.
  I used to skateboard and jump off high things all the time. Played soccer and am active sexually. any of these things could have kicked it off. Funny side note, me and this lovely young lady had just did awesome stuff a couple nights before 'the incident' and I was still whacking it to the memory. Also was at the skate park everyday. :)
  Light core stretching and toning is what my solution will be for now. I'll also try to get more veg because I'm pretty bad about that as well.
  Oddly i feel a little bit better about hearing from more people in my boat, although I'm still sad for us all. This is no good.
   I wish you all the best of luck.
   -Craig
we do indeed to be forming quite the community here....

i dunno about all of you but i just learned to live with mine..

good luck to you all regarding your problems
Wow im 17 and i get 1 to 2 times a month :/ i had thus problem for about a year now and it spissing me off. like this is a funny story but a few days ago i was sitting in class i sneezed and felt like someone was stabing and burning me in my taint it ws so bad i fell out of my seat and rolled around for a bout 10 seconds haha. Then later that day i was in the bathroom and soon as i got done peeing i droped to my knees from the pain it seems to get worse and worse each time and i cant take it anymore..
  I've had this problem for six months,have no clue how it came about, no injury or anything, i work out regularly,but i did have a bad bout with allergies this year where i would cough very hard and very constant.  Now it feels like a golf ball is constantly between my testicles and anus.  The pain sometimes moves side to side  and sometimes i can feel it in the back of my legs.  I've had all the test done and the results were all negative,thank God!  But i was told it was prostititis, that just means they have no clue what it is and charge you $500.00.  So they put me on cipro, no results....then on bactrim for two months, no change......,so now what?  I see the postings that it comes and goes , but mine never goes, it flares here and there, but always feels like a ball in there!!!!!  I have no idea how anyone can just live with this, i work out daily and this just makes it almost unbearable!!!! Hopefully soon someone will find a Dr. who can diagnose the problem and find a cure!!
I'm relieved to hear that i'm not the only one with this kind of pain, i was actually starting to get worried. I'm 20 and this pain started about last year and it comes at random times. The most recent one happened to me after i finished urinating. It hurt so much i couldn't walk for a bit. This also happened to me once when i, well, after i ejaculated. But most of the time they just seem to be at random. I'm still a little concerned because from what i've read alot of you haven't gotten a real answer to this problem!
My case involved cramping pains that started in the center of penis and then over time several weeks the pain suddenly intensified . shifting back and forth between the penis, the perineum / taint, and inside the rectum.  I was also having a very severe anxiety during this time. I had lots of trouble sitting... I basically took a whole week off from work during this time.

Finally, after about a week... I was able to see a urologist who said it was something called tenemus: cramping in that area (typically tenemus usually feels like the need to go to the bathroom.. 1 and/or 2, but not in my case this was much more painful)... the urologist said it was probably do to anxiety... I was prescribed a prescription ant-iinflamatory / pain medication (basically a glorified aspirin)...

The pain decreased greatly once i knew that my problem was not that severe, literally right after the office visit things felt better (this made a cause of anxiety seem even more sensible),   mild pain flares every now and then (its about month later now)... but it is much much more managable than the onset was.  

I'm not sure if medication makes that much of a difference or if the pain just goes away by itself once I get my mind off it.
I have had this on and off for some 30 years. Mine is slightly different, though. I think I have figured it out. But last night I almost passed out sitting on the throne. It was a bad one. Usually they happen at night waking up or after having sex. I remember them starting when I was about 14. But my symptoms are first a stabbing pain in the perineum and then it travels slowly to the anus area. But what relieves it is either farting or sitting on the toilet until I have a bowel movement. After that relief the pain slowly subsides. But why it happens, it has taken me over a decade to figure out, is usually at night I wake up to it my testicles have been wedged between the legs and then I adjust  and if they have been there a long time I start having the symptoms. The cramping, the pain and then finally I feel the gas build up into my lower intestines next to the anus. I go and sit on the toilet and pass wind or have a bowel movement and then 5 minutes later I am fine. This also happens when I have hard sex with my wife. So it makes me believe that it has something to do with then nerves that go to the testicles and that is why no one can figure it out. I do not get it when I sneeze or jump off anything. Then again I don't sneeze that much and I have not jumped off anything for a little while. But if I position my boys with a pillow between my legs to give them enough room, wear baggier pants and underwear and tell my wife to not be a wild women in bed, then I am usually fine. Last night I woke up and found my testicles squished between the legs again and I sat on the toilet for 15 minutes and almost passed out it was so bad. Haven't had one like that for a while. Then I found this forum. I hope this might help some of you suffering from this because I don't  think there is much any doctor can do about it because of muscle and nerve interaction with the scrotum testicles.

May you find relief....
I have had the exact same problem as you. It occurs when I have gas and need to have a bowel movement. The pain(throbbing ache like) comes first to the rectum and later to the testicles and groin area. This has mostly happened after I have woken up and may be caused by tight underwear as you have said because I can feel a little relief when I change.  What seems to help me when these episodes occur is a bowel movement which intensifies the pain briefly followed by burping and passing gas. I'm just concerned that at an older age when I cannot take care of myself, this will be an issue and I may not be able to relieve myself or communicate the discomfort and intense pain.
I was suprised to find this post!I thought I was the only one that had to deal with this,never knowing when an unannounced "attack" would happen,then suddenly having almost unbearable pain in the area between my rectum&scrotum that feels like nothing else,I would wish on anybody,weird thing is how random it happens,although,they are not as often anymore,maybe a couple times a year,still better than when it first started when I was about 20yrs old,I'm now 39! >I think the cause(in my case anyways) is being nervous for long periods,which causes tension&tightening up of the body,such as muscle spasms>>Some tips that may help some of you,(please post it these help anyone)>>I know this will sound funny,but what I think these are muscle spasms in the rectum&scrotum area,I just call them anal spasms! So,i thought about how to stop the pain from these spasms,so I went &bought a new $30 dollar or so,electric body massager(advertised as for use on the neck,back,etc area) and place the massager against that area,and within 1-2 minutes max...PAIN GONE!   No Kidding!  -I honestly couldnt believe it,the first time I tried it&it worked! I swear,to stop that kind of pain,feels nearly as good as having an orgasm!
Hi everyone,

Overview: 29 years old; male.
Diagnosed; UTI, epididimitis, constipation, hemorrhoids.
Meds: Levoquin; Miralax; Colace; Meloxicam; Vicodin; Ibuprofen; Amoxicillin; Bactrim; Pepto Bismol.
Current symptoms: Flat stools; Mucus in stools; Constipation; Hemorrhoids; Frequent sharp anal pains near tailbone; Occasional sharp pains in abdomen; Bulge near bellybutton; More recently headaches and dizziness only in dark.    

I am relieved to know others have experienced similar issues,  About 3 months ago I was diagnosed with UTI and epididimitis in which i was put on Levequin for 10 days and it got better for 8 days, but my symptoms returned before i finished taking the meds.  I was then put on Amoxicilin for 14 days... i stopped taking them after 7 days (as the doctor suggested) because no results were shown and I was switched to Bactrim and was told to take that for 21 days.  I finished that dosage and felt pretty good.  However I grew some other problems while fighting the UTI and epididimitis including hemorrhoids and the sharp pains in the rectum accompanying constipation and flat stools.  The flat stools started shortly after I was diagnosed with UTI and epididmitis, followed by the hemorrhoids.  

Now more than three months after the original diagnosis, I still have flat stools with sharp knife like pains in my rectum. I notice my symptoms lessen when shifting weight as I sit and feel best when i lay on my belly while sleeping, I also sometimes feel pressure on my bladder and sharp pains in my abdomen.  I also have a buldge near my bellybutton that doctors say is not a hernia but build-up of stools in my intestines.  

My theory is something is pinching my intestines to cause the build-up of stools and creating the flat stools,  But after reading your posts I am not sure.  Maybe it is infection of the prostate, or an anal fissure or something else. What ever it is it needs to go away because it has greatly reduced my quality of life,  
This pain could be many things. Did you test for any STDs?
yes, that is the first thing doctors checked for.  But thanks anyway.
Did you test for herpes too?
Could it be that you have clostridium infection upon antibiotics treatment..? long bout of ABs intake is known to cause either clostridium difficale infection OR yeast infection

I have had bad UTI with the symptoms running here and there.. dysuria, urethritis, cystitis .. since October 2011.  Iv e had taken many antibiotics and it seems that even if I meet a urologist/doctor, they just dont really know what it is about or how to resolve it. Worst is that some think you are a bothersome patient.  You actually also have to pay them a fee after being "not treated" or diagnosed.  All blood test went ok for me, but there are no pathogen detected (or HIV/herpes/ commmon stds)

My UTI symptoms begins with glans (glands) pain, then burning urination, then cystitis, then epididimytis then cystitis .. and then i have a "blocked " feeling in my bladder/groin area/pubic area.. ie it gets worst.  The antibiotics helps a bit, some of it, but it seems it did not eradicate the problem.  I read more and more on the internet about persistent UTI, and I noted that some website recommended it is related to prostate infection, which is really hard to cure (once in the prostate, the bug just stay there, unreachable by most antibiotics, though the pathogen may be susceptible to it) It is said the prostate is either blocked and all the germs just stay there, and also in bad situation, one can have polymicrobial infection (ie multiple pathogens "working' together).  This typically happens when primary infection promote secondary (or tertiary infection), and when these microbes are together, there is a good chance they will have this sort of "quorum sensing" (ie they can help one another) and protect one another on antibiotic assaults.  It is also said, when you hv persistent infection for a long time, there is a good chance the bacteria will form "calcification" structure that will further make the genitiourinary problem worst.  

In my case, i progressively lost my morning hardwood, followed by testicle pain. and bladder pain.  

After more and more research, I read that in China, they have this rather drastic "injection" treatment (also read some ppl hv been infected hepatitis due to such center not being hygenic).

I also noted that some said the prostate, once infected, tend to get blocked.  And when this happens, you will never be able to kill the bug. Worst when you have calcifications.

Realising that, and after being in terrible situation since Oct 2011, I tried to use chinese herbals (i am lucky that my hometown had one center) They claimed to have herbals formula sent down from their family (inherited) to resolve such problem.  

So, since I think going to china or what is going to be too drastic, I might as well try the herbs with the antibiotics.  

I dilligently boil the herbs and after 2nd treatment, I felt tremendous relief.  i.e. it is really true that i felt the "blockage" was lifted up.  My morning hardwood came back.  I no longer felt the dull pain in my epididymis and the pubic area is now "lighter".  I no longer feel urgency and bladder pain.

I am only in my second week of treatment (with Minocycline) and I have never felt better - only since i took the herbal decoction that I felt this good/normal.
My epididymitis is now small and from the current evidence, it is true that when a male have recurrent UTI, it is likely that you have to unblock the genitourinary areas to allow better circulation and perhaps to allow your medication to reach that area.

I am writing this because I know that recurrent UTI in men is a terrible terrible thing that robs your life, to the point that when it gets so bad, you thought of just life doesnt mean anything anymore.

I am hoping that my progress will be better and at the moment, I felt much much better and hope I will be able to get back to normal after finishing my current course of treatment.

I will try that herbal thing you are talking about.  And it is really funny you are gong to China because I am too. LoL

I am an ESL teacher and I have had to put off my job offers because I felt I needed to focus on myself since sometimes my pain is so bad I can't function.  

I am also going to try Probiotics and Prebiotics because I heard that long term use of antibiotics can kill good bacteria as well as bad bacteria in your intestines.  I was on three different antibiotics for 3 months before the UTI was initially eradicated.  Perhaps my issues in my intestines are a result of such an event of low good bacteria.  

Thank you all for your advice.

and FYI I don't have any form of STD's or STI's. LoL  
What do you suggest about this fistual??
here is a good update of me

i followed up with the herbs, it worked, but it didnt really give full cure. i would say it left 25% bladder pain
(occasional attack) plus 25% inflammation on epididymis.  Mayb the formula of the herbs didnt contain all the vital
ingredients as of the China clinic? Maybe.  I still have to take  the antibiotics.

I then tried another new thing -- Cantharis (30x) .. homeopathy  treatment for bladder pain and also with vitamin K2 (menaquinone 4, ie also known as MK4, 5mgx2 a day)

I found a big surprise, that the inflammation died down significantly, and the bladder pain/spasm seems to subside even more.  The blockage felt even more relieved.  At that time, i was still on the herbal drink.

I stopped taking the herbal for now. And went on only on the homeopathy and MK4.   Now, why would I took vitamin k2 you ask?  Because the theory / things written on the internet is that, the blockage may be due to calcification of the microcirculation in the affected organ.  Prostatitis have been said to arise due to calcification in
some cases.

That was when i found out that recent articles stated vitamin k2 could REVERSE blood vessels calcification.  So, the inflammation of the epididymis and bladder pain was reduced to about 15% using 5mgx2 MK4 and
Cantharis 30x, and this gradually was reduced even more to 10% after 1 wk

At such time, i wasnt really clear which one is contributing more of the cure feeling.  I then reduced the Cantharis, and upped the MK4 (10mg ; twice a day)

Then I felt  even a much better improvement ie i would say now only have 5% discomfort and there
is not much "dull pain" in my epididymis anymore.  The bladder, seems to have about such 5% discomfort, and it may at times go up to 10% if I take any spicy food, which is pretty hard, as I am a fan of such food.  However, it is only temporary slight irritation as of recent times, and nowadays, it has even subsided more, and
no more intense long lasting urgency after spicy food intake. ANd the great thing is that, I no longer need to take any antibiotics now (this 1.5 week or so) and there is no marked urgency or inflammation/flare up.  

So, now I believe maybe I am free of the pathogen (killed by all those a./bs), but  I believe after a significant time of infection (previously), the bladder/epididymis had some damage, and this may take time to heal.  The vitamin K2 seems to relieved me a lot, seems to be synergistic with the herb treatment it seems.  I believe this similar situation may be applicable for those with genitourinary infection for an extended time. when you take a lot of ABs
for an extended time, you also kill bacteria in the gut. bacteria in the gut produce vitamin k2, the potent version of vitamin k.  so, when you kill those bacteria, you have less k2, and recent scientific studies have indicated lower
levels of vitamin k  promote blood vessels calcification and it is no surprise that the inflammation
and blockage feeling actually occurred after 2 months since a/b intake.

I am now not using anymore antibiotics and are able to tolerate spicy food better, although I should try to avoid it actually, to allow the bladder irritation  to heal faster.   I now take 5mgx2 of MK4 plus 100mcg of MK7 per day.  I just started MK7, just to make sure I have better coverage.  It is said that MK4 and MK7 have different impact/half life in terms of vitamin K function

Im just so glad that it has gotten better.  This may be an option to help others who are desperate in finding cure for some things that are not easily treated when you have it.
OK, Ive been having similar issues. I think Ive come to a pretty good solution...  We have injured the epidmitis(whatever) under the testicle. IT MUST HEAL. I stopped wearing tight underwear and lose closes..I didnt do anything strenious for 2 weeks...soaked in the tub. NO SEX for 2 weeks..unless you can be EXTRA careful by yourself. Sleep naked. I did this for two weeks..and the pain is gone. hasnt come back.....I think why people have the pain go away then come back is because they start wearing tight underwear again or injury the testicle again somehow.....anyway try this, it worked for me.
i have started  at age 13.   pain started as i was going number 2,,,   lasted for 20 sec....    once twice a week for whilie.....   never saying anything due to not wanting to tell mom then droping drawrs to doc......as getting older pain,,,,,ramp,,,,,knife,,,,,, last longer as it drops you to the floor sweating .im not 34 and waking up at 1 am in hell and now is lasting for 2 hours...   went to doc.... ya   spread legs...   hope your docs are more helpful....     ??????
Have been having this same problem to an extent. I am 21 years old. I get it most from when I am driving in the car and I sneeze or when I start to repeatedly cough. Pain is predictable when it happens. I would describe it as a stretching pain or twisting pain. Where it starts off not so bad but then get's stretched to the max or twisted all the way then it slowly calms down or unstretches or untwists. I have not been to a doctor yet.  On a side note I sometimes have a difficult time getting or maintaining an erection when desired.  I am not sure if these two things are related or not.
Prostatitis: I have had all of the same problems described above. Been to several urologist and taken many different antibiotics, all to say none of it helped. My problem started back in April 2009 and I have just recently gained control over it, im still not 100% cured but, i'll say im at about 95%.

My suggestion for relied is:
1. Your drinking liquids should only be water only (no caffine or alcohol)
2. You need to ejaculate often at least 3-4 times per week (more if you can tollerate it)
3. Sovereign Silver (research this product and order some today. consume orally as directed)
4. If you dont currently workout, start doing some type of cardio 3-4 times per week.
5. Start consuming the following supplements: Probiotic, multi vitamin, and omega 3 fish oil
6. Listen to your body, start keeping track of what works and what causes pain and flare ups (avoid things that cause flare ups)

Trust me, if you follow this you will slowly begin to see and feel results. Feel free to contact me if you have any quetsions or concerns.
I've had this sharp pain while urinating. Comes every 3-6 months. Feels like my prostate just contracts n locks up and get a sharp burning needle like pressure. Man it hurts! Massaging the part between ur balls n *** will calm it down while ur n the moment. I told an acupuncture doctor about it and he made this nasty *** medicine I had to sip on everyday for a month. It went away for a while and there was two doses I was supposed to take but only did one. Not sure if the medicine will work but the pain has come back so I might have to follow up :(  $400 for a batch!!!
So I am now in my 6th - 7mo of having this problem as indicated.  I no longer took the herbal medicine.  Also, after visiting many GPs/Urologists, I think most docs dont have a clue on how to treat persistent GUI (genitourinary infection) or at least the lingering symptoms.  Their guess may be as good as yours at times

One website I read stated that sometimes Urologist would be driven bonkers by those with prostatitis, because they usually cannot solve yr problem (or pinpoint the exact cause).  It is costly to them as they see you in pain, yet theres no definite cure (or diagnosis) and you could be wasting their time, ie you only give them minimal payback (ie compare this to those who req surgical procedures, the diagnosis is usually straightforward and the procedure that is costly give them good payback instead of  "hours" spent on prostatitis pt that is difficult to diagnose often, and yet there is no procedure done!

There is no 'efficient' way to get yr prostatic fluid to do a culture to say the pt has prostatitis; also, most docs/urologist do not actually do any culture to prove such diagnosis. So, they say try this a/b (quinolones is a fav, as it is said to be the best for such "disease" for it is said to penetrate best into prostate) Even if they prescribe a/b to you, they DONT KNOW if it will work on the bugs that you have, its like a blindfolded "solution".  There is no culture test and susceptibility test, in most settings. This is part of the problem with prostatitis (or lingering GUI problem), ie some say it is not life threatening, that it is somewhat taken not very seriously for the patient's sake and a short cut simple solution is usually 'the best' given solution.  Also, some urologist (in my retrospective / hindsight), do not like to take a look at your "problem" area, what more to take sample!  Maybe its not worth the pay, ehm.?

Although the vitK that I took helped in terms of reducing inflammation, it did not really eradicate my sensitivity towards certain foods.  Also, the epididimytis bulge is still there, though thepain is somewhat minimal.

Recently I tried taking pycnogenol, altho I am aware I am super sensitive to it in a way that it would normally cause me to have fungal infection (athletes foot, whenever I took it), if I take it for quite some time.  I took it because I also had a background spine pain (which docs cant diagnose), which usually is relieved upon pycnogenol intake.  I havent taken pycno for sometime

To my surprise, it made the vitK effect (reduced inflammation) to come back.  Initially I was not really aware of why such thing could have happened.  Because of the flare up, I tried to see another new urologist (see I havent lost hope on urologist, despite various doubtful experiences), and he said most likely I had prostatitis; and wanted me to take Cipro for two weeks (500mg twice daily) and also prescribed celebrex to me. I also told the urologist, there is some red marks on the glans (glands) penis, but he just brushed it off as I think he does not know what it is.

I have had that red mark that can flare up and down as of the epididimytis. There was one GP which suggested me to go and see a dermatologist.  I didnt.  There are very few pathogens that can cause something like an ulcer lesion (but its not ulceration).  It could be HSV, but my blood test was negative for that. Also, syphilis, but it was also neg.  Donovanosis? That would have most likely been killed by the cefixime i took for about 4 weeks previously.

So, I went back and took the cipro but not the celebrex (i took quercertin with bromelain instead), despite my doubts on its effectiveness

I tried a new herb recently alongside with cipro ie dandelion (nature's answer) which i never tried and ppl say its good for urinary problems..., somehow there was a rather strong reaction to it ie i felt strong pain in the bladder and over the genitals area. It is like something is broken through (ie like previously it was just stagnant)

There were some relief after such pain somehow which made me think maybe its related to hexheimer rxn.  After 2-3 days, the dandelion intake no longer cause any pain to me,but i felt some light feeling afterwards there.  I read more things online, and it seems in some cases, dandelion were said to be good for yeast/candida infection also.

Then something popped into my mind, could it be that the pycnogenol that I took has a link to the symptoms?  ie fungal infection flare up .. could it be that candida is the problem.

If you take a lot of a/bs for a long time, your good bacteria in thebody is killed,and candida will colonize your body and become a problem, in some ppl.  So, I searched google candidiasis and prostatitis, and voila, there is one case reported as such, where candida can cause bladder pain, burnin urination, scrotal pain and genital pain!. And the "good news" is that, candida can also cause balantis (ie inflammation of the glans (glands) penis), so that explains the red patch mark! (which the urologist/gp i saw did not know of what it was), perhaps they are also stressed up seeing a "typical" prostatitis case? and it  made him "blacked out"?

So, I went to a good pharmacist nearby and gotten my generic sporanox (200mg per dose) and even after the first 200mg, I felt great relief already.  The epididimytis gotten even smaller and the pain is back to even below background somewhat.  So, it is possible that bugs that was there initially had already been killed by the ABs I took, and  candida took over after that.  

I have been on itraconazole for 1 week and have never been feeling normal / no pain as before.

I think maybe i have had candidiasis after all these few months.

So, those who were on ABs for such an extended time may be having candida overgrowth as a complication , be wary of that, and it can also cause burning urination, genital pain and bladder pain, which could be mistaken as bacterial infection.

I had laser surgery to my prostate in march after years of problems and since get awful pain after passing urine.urologist just states it is the prostate and may take a long time to get better if at all . I was originally treated with anti biopics years ago but last 7years treated for enlarged prostate .the worst thing was the operation should never have had it.i can only control the pain by lying down it has ruined my life
I have had similar symtems and they have been related to pinched nerves from a herniated disc and or bulging disc.  I dont have back pain but had tingly pain down my legs and through the penis and mostly between the scrotum and anus.  I have mostly gotten rid of the other symptoms and have some of your type of pain left but it is getting better through the chiropractor and using an inversion table.  It may not be your problem but it is worth a shot as they are not finding anything in the conventional way.  By the way if your spine is out of alignment the inversion table hurts more than it helps so get adjusted first.
You might have Pudendal Nerve Entrapment.  I had syptoms (symptoms) similar to your and I only recently found out that this is what I most likely have.  The bad news is that there are only a few doctors in the US that can treat this.  The best guy I've  found is Dr. Hibner in Phoenix.

Good luck
Read this link hope it helps ; www.tipna.org/info/SymptomsInfo.htm  Search PNE or Pudendal Neuralgia
I am currently 16 years old and experience the pain in the same location often but not often enough to look into it. It's terrible and I'm starting to think I need to see a doctor about it just worried about the money it will take to figure out and treat whatever it may be. It's been happening for about 2-3 years and has only gotten more painful. It occurs randomly about 2-3 times a month but incapacitates me almost completely. I will probably try to see a doctor soon and I'll post the results/findings if found.
I was worried that I was alone but,I now rrealize that I am not. I am 25 years of age and I've been feeling that sharp stabbing pain in my perenium occasionally. However,my pain doesn't come with any sudden movements,such as jumping or any other physicalities. I have noticed one thing though....The pain comes whenever I've waited too long to eat over a couple of days and gas develops in my system. It stops as soon as I eat some solid food and pass the gas and clear my bowels and avoid holding my urine for extended periods of time. I know its strange,but,that's what I've obseved and exerienced personally. I hope this post will help someone.
I have pain so bad in that area sometimes I cant move toal or anything OMG it hurts so bad no blood in urin or anything else ppl say its prostat cancer is it? I hope not I just know it hurts and is getting wors as time goes by I am 47 it started about a year and a half ago
I've had the same pain between base of scrotum and anus, first time his happened as you mentioned jumping down about 2 feet.  The pain is intense and I don't know if any of you feel the same pain during free falls ex. Free falls from roller coasters or rides where they drop you suddenly like a free fall the pain is felt immediately.  I avoid amusement parks and jumping. Had this since I was 12 I'm 30 now.
Pain between the scrotum and rectum is often caused by a problem with the prostate. Even younger men can have prostate pain due to a condition known as prostatitis (inflamed prostate). Prostatitis can become chronic and should be treated by a urologist; at the same time, you can support prostate health by using a natural supplement (health professionals recommend Prostate Ph) that contains botanical extracts shown to have a beneficial effect on prostate tissue in lb mice.

Hope you find the answer you need!

Best,
Alex, PhD
My soreness or pain relates to the base of my scrotem and penis as it is attached to the scrotem. It become irritated and sore when I get hot like in a work out at the gym or sometimes in the middle of the night. Ant idea what is causing this soreness/pain?
I to have pains between my anus and rectum. It tends to feel like my **** will explode when on a rollercoaster or and anything that involves dropping at high speeds or weightlessness. Which is why I never have gone on rollercoasters anymore. This problem has been with me since I was 16 and went to a specialist that said it was normal. Well I'm 26 now and let me tell ya this is not normal. I have a minor tiny tiny bump on my rectum right where the penis starts and a third testicle which I'm told is a cist. This all maybe cancer but my doctors say no. Well unless you test it how the **** can you say that? I hope someone can tell me what's up. Email me if you can please.  ***@****
try seeing a physical therapist specializing in pelvic pain and pelvic floor (for the problem where sneeze leads to pain). it may be an entrapped pudendal nerve. i find relaxing the pelvic floor and relaxing the whole body in general reduces the pain (stress makes the pain flare up for me). and also some stretching exercises prescribed by the physical therapist. God bless!
I just had this right now as i was going to bathroom with my ipad to take a dump. The pain was very intense between my scrotum and my anus. I am still holding this part of my body as i am taking a dump to rid of the pain. I feel something almost like a vein everytime i push. And according to my self diagnosistic, this is caused by a lot of things : holding your poop, peeing forcibly, pooping forcibly especially when constipated, forcing an erection and a number of things that causes you to "tense" this part of your body. To make complex simple this is caused by unnecessary force in this area (grouch as many people call it). I think the best remedy for people with this problem including myself is to let your *** loose, avoid applying unnecessary force in your grouch area ( pushing). Don't force your **** out. When it has to go its going to go with little or no force. Also, try nto hold your poop as this causes you to tense your *** close. There are numbers of remedies and these are just one of them if not most of them. I am sorry for the bad language. I think we're all mature here enough. I hope this helps.  I am very positive and truly believe that this is the cause as for my personal problems and for most of you but not all since i didnt read all of the post. Some may have different issue. But to say the least, take care and be gentle with your body. Unnecessary force is prohibited especially with your ***.
relieved to see i'm not alone in this. I get it during severe coughing ( say when something usually water gets into my windpipe....). It's like being stabbed from the inside.. but yeah squatting right then somehow "kills" the pain. It works as a temporary fix for me..... i was looking forward to consulting a urologist but feel very depressed learning that all we can do is live with it.....I've never done drugs or alcohol.. I'm almost 19, been living with this for over a couple of years. Hey do you guys have other issues too? I have got practically everything partial ED, PE, severe curvature and now a mushy glans (glands) too......  
I have same issues just lasting a few seconds and only noticed when sneezing. No one seems to know an answer to what this is? That seems strange.
My son is 6 and since he was a baby has stretched out applying pressure to his groin area, we find him sitting on the lounge sometimes stretching and cupping himself applying a great amount of pressure to his lower regions. He tells us the area between ' his balls and his bum hurts'. We have taken countless photos and videos of this action. Checked for hernias, checked UTI..no results. What next??
This is crazy... anyone find out what the cause of this problem?? i have the same problems as other people has listed. This might sound crazy but I've been thinking about buying a penis pump because i think maybe too much of my **** is inside me causing not enough room in the area between the sack and anus. What are your thoughts about this idea.???

I don't have any infection or anus problems just the stabing pain when i jump or get hard.
that's so strange we all have the same problem there's no answers from any doctor what's wrong with this world. my nut in my *** hurts everytime I take a s***. I've had this pain for over 20 years now and start all from jumping off a wall and my nuts feeling a couple cramps. I'm at CT scan I've had MRI I'd have to sound I havent had a hernia surgery was never even helping got worse. is there any medical practitioner that can help us?
I too have this problem and for about 15 years now
It really gets to me when i'm sitting but when i get up it goes away but then comes back that night and keeps me up too
I have similar problems to you, has your problem been resolved .
Good to know that I was not alone in this. Mine's locally between my scrotum and anus. For the others here that mentioned pain at the end of your urethra when urinating, it's possible that you have a different problem. Kidney stones give you that kind of problem. I went to two different urologists in the past regarding the sharp pain that I've been having the last 10 years, but none was found in ultrasound or lab tests done. Whether it was a fluke or not, it happens now and then, specially when the nights are beginning to get cold, or when I'm immobile, or while computing. It also happens during ejaculation, or at times during sex. That pain can make you stop what you're doing, no matter what.
I had this for many years when I was in my early 40s- it i was diagnosed as  non bacterial prostatitus, and for me it was caused by severe nerves and anxiety-  I swore I had cancer and ran around for every test I could get, sometimes pretty evasive at that !   sometimes the pain was unbearable- I would have to leave work early and pop a valium and sit in a warm bath until it subsided- It was like someone was smashing me with a hammer in the "taint area"  There is a muscle that lays over the prostate, and when u are stressed and anxious, it tightens and causes the pain- it was a very hard thing to live with and eventually after my personal issues disappeared it subsided and disappeared- I have had a couple of short bouts with it over the past 10 years but nothing like it was...It was constant pain, u try to learn to live with it- I was actually here today because I have some pain when i ejaculate over the past couple of days, I have had this before, but I am just getting over a week of the most horrible cold, coughing etc, so i'm thinking maybe a uti. Also i am peeing more than usual as well I have been masturbating a lot over the past month- I guess i just need to drink a lot of water, TRY to stop self pleasuring myself for a while, and continue with what is left of my antibiotic- keep ur eyes out for pinkish blood too i have had that which is a UTI
this will sound crazy im not gay im a straight male age 21 and i have the cure for your issues this will sound nutts so have an open mind but what you are experiencing is a blockage in your prostate this can turn to cancer to get rid of it i suggest a prostate massager and a gf that loves you dearly or a hand and basically you need to massage your prostate to make yourself discharge the toxins in the tube that are blocking it up and the reason i suggest masturbation and or a partner is if your straight to keep your mind of the prostate stimulation which can be awkward then you need to raise your vitamin C levels you intake daily to 300% and this problem will fade entirely i assure you as to the fact i saw it on a natural health site and i had the same problem and cured myself with the method mind you i do not have the link anymore the site was closed but please heed the advice it could save your life because this type of infection can cause cancer if untreated for a long time PS my grammer ***** and my spelling so please read and dont be pregidous
also i suggest you all learning how to breath with you diaphragm because belly breathing will reduce your stress and give you better flow incase you are wondering every person at some point in there life will forget how to breath via chest breathing opposed to regular breathing this problem you are all having is related to anxiety which can be heightened by lack of oxygen of blood flow and causes you to breath with your chest and this can become permanent also note smoking will make someone a chest breather over time stress will likely make you clog up your prostate just some friendly advice if you follow the previous steps i mentioned in the previous message and this one i can assure you the issue will be resolved within 3 days at the least and 3 weeks at the most but youll need to do a prostate massage once a day before sleep and MAKE SURE YOU PEE AFTER this is vitally important because the stagnant semen stored in there will now be in your shaft and it will need that vitamin C enriched pee to clear it i stress again what i just explained is not gay and  its natural to need to do this its a natural way to clear out your prostate