Urology Community
Pain in testicle, lower back, and stomach

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

When I run/jog or work out hard for more than 10 minutes, I begin to experience a dull ache in one or both of my testicles, which then develops into sharper, shooting pains for up to an hour after I have finished running.  About a year ago, my doctor diagnosed me with Epididymitis (swelling of the tube on the back of the testicle) on my right side and I took Ciprofloxacin (500mg twice a day for 10 days) and the very severe pains went away.  My doctor also said the pain in my lower back when I run might be due to sciatica - swelling of a major nerve that runs from the lower back into the leg.  He told me to take ibuprofen after my workouts if it still bothered me, and I've been doing that off and on.  But still, most of the time when I run, I continue to get the dull ache and it usually develops into tenderness in one or both of the testicles.  It doesn't matter whether I wear breifs, boxer-briefs, or boxers.  Running is supposed to be good for you, but it really is getting to the point where it almost doesn't seem like it's worth it.  Also, I don't want to do any permanent damage to my testicles or other reproductive organs, because this really seems like it's something that shouldn't be happening on a regular basis.  Does anyone know what could be causing it, and if it can be caused by something by sciatica, and if it can cause permanent damage?  Thank you for your help!  

--John, 23
Tags: testicle, Pain
Hi John,

I developed similar problems a week ago (see my post of may 27, 2007, from chenga). I have a few questions for you:

1. When you had your Epididymitis in the past, did you have very sharp pain? I have very sharp pain with different intensity at different times felt in my right testicle. Pain killers do not seem to work and I have difficulty with walking or sleeping.

2. At the same time I have very minor right lower back pain with numbness of my lower right leg. The pain in the lower right leg can be severe at times.I do not have pain in my stomach but that can also be the sign of sciatica. I also developed this out of the blue (unlike you when you run) and the conditions remain in time.

Really my main problem is the right testicle pain. I would like to hear more about yours what symptoms you had in the past. Also, did they tell you what might have caused your Epididymitis?

I thank you in advance for your reply.

Steve
***@**** please, I would like to have a discussion with you on your and my conditions.

Thanks........Steve

Sorry to hear you're going through the same thing.  Yes, when I had the epididymitis, I had a sharp pain about once ever 5 or 10 minutes, and then a dull ache the rest of the time.  The doctor told me to take 4x200mg Motrin twice daily, and that didn't even begin to touch the pain at all.  I went on an antibiotic, and it kept feeling worse and worse until about the third or fourth day, when the pain suddenly started to get better.  The pain was gone after about a week (except when I run or do a lot of hard physical activity).  By the way, I've had epididymitis 2 more times since I had it the first time; I had it in January 2006, March 2006 (it relapsed on the same side), and actually, I just got done taking the antibiotic 2 days ago for my third bout of it.  The first two times it was on my right side, but the most recent time it was on my left.  Both my GP and the urologist who I saw said it can be caused by various STDs (though I tested negative for all of them), but that it is a bacterial infection, similar to how you would get a sinus infection or ear infection.  They both also said that most men (I think they said about 80 or 90% of men) get it at some poitn in their lives, but most of the time it is not severe enough for it to constitute more than a single, fleeting pain.  (I had experienced a single short, sharp pain with no lingering effects a few times before I had it severely the first time, and I had never thought about those momentary, infrequent pains until the doctor mentioned those statistics to me.)  

If you think you have it, you should definitely go see a doctor ASAP and get an antibiotic for it.  They will probably do an STD test as well, as it can be caused by various STDs (as I said before).  Good luck with it... let me know if the doctor says anything different than what I was told.  Thanks!  

--John
Hi Guys,

I am 28 and I am having similar problems.  Over the past 3 years I have had recurrent epididymitis in varying degrees of intensity.  Sometimes it's merely a minor pain or niggle, but three times now it has been severe.  Meaning that I am unable to work or even move properly without sharpe pain and I would have a constant dull ache.

I like you experienced minor testicle pain in my left side before getting the first full blown Epididymitis.  This was probably when I was ~23-24, and I simply thought it was nothing and that it would go away by itself.  And it did, but the condition itself has progressed to a life altering one.  I need to get this solved!

I have had the following things done:

1.) Blood and urinalysis for STDs/other problems - all clear, no history of STDs either.
2.) Testicular ultrasound.  All clear, but showed swollen epididymis on left side.
3.) Renal ultrasound. All clear.
4.) Flexible Cystoscopy (not fun!).  Again, all clear and no problems.

Argh!  Part of me really want them to find a structural problem to fix, that way we could have at least identified the cause, popped into surgery and it all would have been good.  Basically I've been told that "we've done all we can do" at this point and to live with it.

I don't think that's the case.  I am considering asking for surgery to hopefully fix the problem as I refuse to live with the fear that my left testicle will swell up to the size of a tennis ball and I'll be disabled for up to a week.

Thanks for listening to my whinge, anyway! :)
Guys,

I have seen this many times on this site, but, I to am having some of the same issues.  First off, I serisously want to thank you all for taking the time to post your current conditions, you help yourself and all the rest of us.  Thank you.

I just turned 31, Im in great shape and feel like I am still strong as I was when I was 25.  I have had all the same symptons, but nothing major yet, my testiculs have hurt, gotten sore, and I have had pain down my leg...this had happend quite a few times, nothing so major that I have had to stop my regular routines of working out, riding my choppers, dirt bikes...jogging etc.  Usually subsides in a day....days...2 1/2 max..  Thought maybe it was due to taking a bad hit on my dirt bike, hitting a bad bump on my chopper thats a rigid (no suspension)..or working out..etc.  

I need some info and help from the board.

Starting about 3 days ago, I starting hurting in both testiculs....it has now worsened, BAD, but this is what is scarring me.... it has moved down my whole left leg (as I have read this has happened to most of us on here), half way down my right leg, in my abbs and pelvis, my right elbow, my shoulder blades, mid back, under my jaw (on the sides) and right hand....Just adding this in, this is day 4 and it has gotten a little worse, but it definately is not subsiding at all.

This is the only way I can explain it in basic terms...feels like I have been kicked in the growing area by a pro soccer player.

It also feels like I took a major crash on my dirt bike, like jumping 15 ft in the air on hard compact dirt, and landing on my left side....and it feels like I punched a brick wall with my right hand....

Im seriously concerned.  I have read all your guys symptoms but have not read or have not found yet, anyone stating that it has traveled to other areas outside of the pelvic and leg region.... No STD's, my wife and I were just tested for all the good stuff when we had our second son 1 year ago...and we dont mess around.  Perfect marriage so no worries there.

Any suggestions guys?  Any help would be great before I go to the Dr. and am disappointed as I have read some of you have been with the "I don't know what it is" comments.

Im calling my Dr. shortly to see if I can get in..... again, its that the pain, numbness and all of the above that I have mentioned, that is spreading to my whole body that is concerning me.

Thanks for your time in reading this.

Best regards,

Brian
I like the reset of you am in pain. The first three days it's been the left, now it's the right or both. I can't walk or even stand without it getting wrose. I've noiced my lower stomach, left upper leg, lower back on the sides and mid-right back hurting too.I don't know if the other pain is from how I have to sit or lay, but it's starting to be as painfull and the testicular pain. I emailed my doctor and since it's a sunday, will not hear from him until monday. I'll keep you posted as I see others will no solutions.
Hi Guys, I feel for all of you. In fact, as I write this I'm suffering with a painful bout of "Epididymitus". I put it in quotes because that's essentially what the doctors do, they just label it Epididymitus and usher you out of their office. I haven't had an ultrasound yet, but I have finished a round of antibiotics (Doxycycline) which didn't work. Now I'm 2 days away from completing my Cipro 500mg every 12 hours cycle, I'm writing this on my back in bed with a laptop hopped up on Ibuprofen so that should tell you how well this round of antibiotics is working.

I'd like to approach a few topics concerning Epididymitus that I feel noone is talking about, for instance:

1) Is it just me, or does anyone else find their Epididymitus acting up bad following sexual activity or masterbation (masturbation)? Because I'll rub one or two off and not long after be in such pain I'm forced to post in forums on my back via laptop and hopped up on Ibuprofen.

2) I also get lower back/side pains associated with my flare ups. It feels like what I would imagine kidney failure would resemble. I also get lower abdominal pains, in an area I would imagine my bladder being located, anyone else get these associated pains?

3) I also notice that it effects my urinary flow. On occasion, I'll wiz and have it be followed by an unsatisfactory sensation, like I'm not fully emptying my bladder. Then it will come out in spurts every now and then following that.

4) Plus, following sexual activity/masterbation, I'll notice a general swelling that is beyond just my right Epididymus and testicle. That span of area located between your "brown one-eye" and the back of your ball-sack, I believe Beavis & Butthead referred to it as a "chode", others call it a taint, whatever it is that area seems to swell slightly after I spank my monkey. I also get a dull ache in my balls, kinda like you got when you were a kid when you first realized masterbation (masturbation) and did it all day long, but that pain was a result of over-doing it, I'll get this pain from just doing it once.

Anyone else experience the above symptoms (emphasis on the sexually/masterbatory related symptoms)??

I've heard that kidney stones can mimic Epididymitus symptoms, I'm gonna make an appointment with a Urologist and have an ultrasound to see if that may be it. I'll keep you guys posted. I'm gonna go take a dump now.

~JW~  
P.S. In addition to all the symptoms mentioned, does anyone else also have a chronically swollen Epididymus tube?
Sorry to make you guys laugh cuz i know how bad it hurts to laugh when suffering with your Epididymitus pains.  I have had a lump under my left testicle for 6 years or so and I am 26 now.  When I first saw the lump I got scared and got tested for STD's, showed up negative for all, and it never gave me problems so I just gave him a name (THE BRAIN) like a pet and just lived with it, never telling my doctor (since i had no doctor).  But just last week I knew my pet pal THE BRAIN was my worst enemy when I was lifting something heavy and fell to the floor almost in tears from the extreme pain.  Felt like someone put a vice on my left nut and popped it with the pain radiating to my lower abdomen.  I don't have medical insurance so I went straight to the ER at my local hospital.  At the hospital they hooked me up right away with some morphine, and then cuz the lump was so large, they were worried about a torsion and rushed me to get an ultra sound.  It was great on morphine, with my nuts plopped out on a towel and homie scopin my nuts.  Anyways, they found a swollen left epididymus and told me i had an infection that would be cleared with antibiotics.  They gave me a concoction for typical STD's (which i have none still), a shot in the rear and a full Mg of Zithromax.  I laid in bed all week and the pain has subsided to a dull pain, however i still get shots of pain running up my swollen nut and lower abdomen.  This sucks bad as you all know.  I had a Urologist appt. today and the doc says if it doesnt subside to come back and get more antibiotics.  The lump is still there,  I feel twitching and electric like pain impulses still.  Need more vicodine.  Will keep you informed on how THE BRAIN is doing.
I am having the same symptoms as John did. The urologist prescribed the same drugs. He did not mention any relation of my problem and jogging. I am planning to ask in two week I will see him again.
Only thing I can add is that ice or cold pad does help a lot on the swelling.
hey there,

i am finally swallowing my pride and reaDING UP ON WHAT IM THINKING IS A REAL PROBLEM AND SIMILAR TO ALL OF YOURS. Im terrified of testicular cancer and what not..

18 months ago i was on a cruise ship with my fiance and after drinking and partying we had some crazy sex, but when i finished it was so intense and over whelming that my right testicle went right up into my pelvic area...i mean i don tknow how to explain this properly... basically looking down at myself when standing i saw my penis, on the left my left test. was there but because i was standing i couldnt see it under me, but the right one was higher up inside me and all i saw was a lump to the right of my penis, high up where my penis start basically...i carefullyand delicately pushed the area where my pubic bone was or pelvis and itpopped back out. ever since then i feel its really tigh on the left side and hangs much tighter and higher thanm the right one.

i seem to always be sensetive there now and it always feels like i have been kicked in the testicles. I get anxious before having sex, which ruins things, because if i am not in one of 3 "safe" positions, things will tighted up when i ejaculate and itll go back up again (right one).

my doctors are the kind of doctors who say, "hey there/// well you look fine, sport!" and says nothings wrong. i need some ideas on what to ask a clinic doctor becsause my MD might be ignoring my requests.

thanks in advace. glad to hear im not alone here. has any f this happened in bed to you?
I am 25, going on 26, and three weeks ago I started getting the slightest bit of pain (more dullness than pain really) in my right testicle region. And recently, I noticed that my right testicle seems to kinda suck itself upwards.  It's really only a problem in the evening, too.  And the dullness is more of an annoyance than actual pain.

My first question: If this were an epididimytus issue, should I be feeling more pain?  

Second question:  I barely make enough money to pay the rent and haven't been to a doctor in 5 years.  So where other than the ER would I go to take care of this?  And how much money would I be looking at?
I'm 44 and  have lower back pain (feels like kidneys are hurting) and a radiating lower abdominal and testicular pain.  It comes and goes but has been bad for the last week or two.  Worse when lying down.  All of these postings are complaining of same or similar symtpoms, but I don't see any answers!  Has anyone found the root cause of these problems?
First of all...hang in there guys. I know first hand how difficult it can be to deal with epididymis; it causes extreme pain, messes with your personal life, makes your work life hard to deal with, and so on...

Before you all read this, please read my latest question/posting located at...

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/show/383481

…it is a long passage, however, you will all definitely benefit from reading what I have to say!!

...there you will find the short version of my medical history dating back 3 years. Around 2003 I developed my first case of epididymitis. It came during a time where I was almost completely sexually inactive. I probably engaged in sex once in a 6 month period...maybe some of you guys were in the same boat!! Now, I was working very long hours at a new job; lots of job-related stress and adjusting to life in a new town.

I have to tell you; a few months prior to the epididymis, I had a very bad experience…

I was on my drive to work when I suddenly got hit with a real extreme shot of pain in my genitals (mostly my right testicle)…the pain made me crash my car!! I went to the local ER to find out what was going on. After a very painful prostate exam, the doctor determined I had Prostatitis or; an infection of the prostate gland. A normal prostate is supposed to be the size of a golf ball; mine was about the size of a fist. The doctor said the most likely cause was possibly a result of gonorrhea. NOW, most of you have mentioned your doctors said your pain could have been STD related as well, right? WELL, I get tested every year as part of my regular check-up/blood work…EVEN if I know I have only been with one person. I was tested immediately following the prostatitis and the results were NEG like all of you!!

So, on to the epididymitis…I developed this infection a few months after the prostatitis. The doctors said they could have been related, however, there were no conclusive results.

I have developed epididymis three times all told since 2003…all without warning, without a direct correlation to anything in particular and all easily cleared up with antibiotics.

THIS IS WHAT I KNOW ABOUT CAUSES OF THE INFECTION…

Epididymitis is the infection of the gland sitting atop the testicle. It is the gland in charge of sperm production which then moves the sperm into the testicle for storage. When the sperm are OVER-produced, they build up in storage and literally “back up” into the epididymis causing major irritation and inflammation. This can be one cause of the infection.

So, maybe you are not being sexually active…maybe you are. Either way, your epi-gland might be overworking as a flaw.

Another possibility…I learned that sometimes the sperm produced in the epididymis can calcify; they literally harden. What causes this, I do not know!! What I do know is that this calcification causes a “block” of sorts that prevents newly manufactured sperm from moving along their natural path into storage. This causes pain…horrible pain…and horrible inflammation!! Moreover, it causes infection. This type of epididymis can lead to the gland itself calcifying…if you experience this infection and your epididymis starts to harden, PLEASE; go to the doctor ASAP!!

READ THIS!!!

You have all mentioned some seemingly unrelated pain throughout your lower abdomens, groin, genitals, lower back, and upper legs. THIS COULD BE A SERIOUS PROBLEM!!

In my case, I had two inguinal hernias that were repaired, resulted in chronic pain similar to that which you have all described. Following a procedure in which some of my nerves were removed from my groin (to reduce the pain symptoms), I developed new and more serious pain. All told, I have undergone 8 major surgeries, numerous nerve block injections, every painkiller in the book (literally!!), all types of treatment, and now…I have a nerve stimulator implanted in my abdomen with lead wires placed above my testicles in my pubic region. The stimulation replaces some of the pain signals with electric sensation…very uncomfortable at times, however, MUCH better than pain!!

I do not want to assume you are all in the same boat as me, but, you are all experiencing symptoms related to something called neuralgia.

More specifically, you are experiencing inguinal (pubic region) neuralgia and lower extremity (thighs, lower back/abdomen) neuropathy. These words sound troubling, but don’t be too scared!! Neuralgia/neuropathy basically describes pain from a source other than that caused from direct trauma…it is nerve-related pain.

Ask yourself a couple of questions; does the pain come on randomly? Can the pain be described as burning, stabbing, shooting, radiating, crawling, tingling, or pinching? Does the pain get worse with certain foods/alcohol/drinks or medications? Do you sometimes experience numbness or a lack of sensation in the complaint regions? Is your skin very sensitive (almost painful) to the touch in the complaint regions? When you experience the bad pain in your genitals/groin, do you feel simultaneous pain in your thighs, hips, or lower back?

If you answer yes to any or most of these questions, you might be experiencing something more than a simple case of epididymitis. With me, I had multiple cases of the infection because of the calcification problem…there was neither rhyme nor reason for it.

I have to stress my situation had something none of you have described…that is INGUINAL HERNIAS.

Although I genuinely hope none of you have an inguinal hernia, it sounds to me like you all need to have a very accurate hernia exam performed!! An inguinal hernia can surprisingly cause MANY different pain-related problems, many of which are characterized by what you all have experienced.

My doctors said chronic neuralgia as a result of a hernia/operation is a 1/50,000 occurrence. I experienced that in both left and right sides. The likelihood of chronic neuralgia as a result of a neurectomy (nerve-removal that I had) is 1/300,000…once again, I hit the number. I am either extremely unlucky, OR, the problem is more common than the medical world would like to admit, right?!!!?

It seems like to me that we are all in the same boat one way or another, and because of that, it is obvious that the odds of neuralgia pain is not as rare as “they” say.

So…I am not a doc, but, I can say with confidence that you are all dealing with one of the following;

Repeat Epididymitis due to overactive or malfunctioning epididymis gland/undiagnosed prostatitis/possibly retracted testicle that has not fallen/allodynia (pain to the touch caused by light contact)/NEURALGIA & NEUROPATHY of the lower extremities.

If none of those apply, get a HERNIA EXAM PLEASE!!! You might be surprised to find out you actually have one…they are painful and can cause MAJOR PAIN and serious problems if left unchecked!!

If all of those possibilities are wiped out…you might have a serious nerve-related problem either stemming from your lower spine (L2,L3,L4,L5), inguinal nerves (ilio-inguinal nerve, ilio-hypogastric nerve, and genital-femoral nerve…those are the three nerves in your groin on EACH side), or something else…

Well…thanks guys for reading this very long message!! I hope you all find the answers and treatment you desperately need. Please, EMAIL me on this site or post back with ANY questions you may have about what I have discussed. I have been treated by close to 80 doctors for my problem, so I can safely say I know a fair amount about these problems!! PLEASE ask anything related to the problem!!

One thing that bothers me is that "Epididymitis" is commonly attributed to STD's. Although I can't recall exact dates; I am fairly certain that I first experienced symptoms of what would later be diagnosed as "Epididymitis" some time before I became sexually active. I remember the first couple of times that I felt pain in my testicle I just figured that I pulled a leg muscle or my groin at worst. The pain didn't go away and I sought out a physician's advice, but I didn't get any concise answers. Anyone know of other causes for this phantom "Epididymitis"?
Well i got tested for STD's and my testicle pain has been moving from left to right, and i was given azithromycin for chlmydai and azpo-ciproflox fro gonorrhea, but i had taken the meds wdnesday at 5pm and my testicles are still in pain
IM worried
does anyone have any idea when the pain should stop
I am THE BRAIN,  i just received my next sharp painful experience with my epididymitis.  ITS BAAAAAAAAAAAACK .  just went to a doc and got some vicodines and some antibiotics for the infection.  i also strongly believe that it is a case of backed up sperm that causes infection.  i like to have sex once a day but i haven't in a week and BAAM it hits all of a sudden when i was lifting something heavy (once again).  but it is a very common deal so don't trip out.  we need to just live with it and give the lump a name like i did.  GL to all you sore nutted compadres.  My father had it too but it was just a dull pain and he feels it come on when he does vigorous running.  We just need to baby our nuts.  We  are healthy young men with swollon nuts, that's all.  Get some antibiotics and some vicodine and take some time off work.  For treatment, if you dont have insurance, i suggest going to a walk in clinic and when getting your scripts make sure to ask them if they 'MATCH" prices so you will pay the smallest amount possible for your antibiotics.  make sure to get 'generic' everything too.  I'll keep you updated on my next shot of pain,  ice on the nuts helps too.  peace.
lol okay brother
Anyone have swollen left chest/breast area in relation to swollen left side epididymistis ?-----also,anyone familiar with "DES"..thanks
Hey.. if anyone can help it would be much appreciated. Im 22 yrs old. Ive had 3 inguinal hernia surgeries. My last hernia repair was 6 months ago. I have been sexually active up until 3 months ago. My testicles have become more reddish and when I masterbate it seems more difficult to get a full erection. This cant be Testicular Atrophy can it??
Hi All,

I am 39, and I have been researching on this topic thourougly, and I finally found something that makes sense. I signed up to this sight today in spite that I find a lot of you that are going through this, I thought I was alone, and I am very concerned. Thank you for posting your experience with these symptoms.

I first RAN into these symtoms (symptoms) before my 20's and back then i  was seen, by my general Dr. a urologist, and I even saw a gynocologist. I also found blood in my urine. I was told back then that I had a tract infection and excessive calcium crytals(took vitamn C) were causing the rupture of my urethra, that was were the blood came from. I was treated with antibiotics and cured. But it has come in my mid 20's, at 31, at 38 and recently a month ago. I did not have testicle pains the first time, it was very , very mild almost none, this outbreak includes the lower back pain, and lower right leg pain.the pain crawls, from my testicles upto my lower back on the right side. I have had the tingling sensation, the burning sensation and the stabbing pain also.
Do any of you workout regularly, even with these symptoms or do you guys stop? Hernias a usually related to lifting a weight o a bad posture while lifting something heavy. I feel healthy and have an unformal  workout rutine, that means, I don't have a trainer or do I go by a book with a written number to hit. I have to say I am a very demanding when it comes to being in shape, I am not a bodybuilder,  but battling with these symptoms, tend to throw me out. All the symptoms that were posted under this thread I have suffered. I have also considered Acupunture. I would like to know, if you guys think that there might be a relation with unbalanced energy  in the body? I believe in alternative medicine but have not tried anything yet.

I am confused and concerned, some of the articles I have read also relate to cancer nad that freaks me out.

Thanks for sharing your experiences,

JC
Hi there,

I think you are right. The epididymitis could be caused by bad posture during workout. I also train regurarly and have the same symptomps - lower back pain, swollen right testicle. A month ago I went to doctor which gave me Doxycycline. While taking Dox. I was training regurarly. I probably made a mistake but I wasn't told by doctor to stop. I finished the antibiotics but the problems still persisted. After two weeks I went back and was given Ofloxacin (1 tab eevery 12 hours), all my results - HIV, Chlamydia, Urine, STD... were negative. At the moment I still got 6 tablets to finish my treatment but nothing has improved. I am waiting for the testicle scan but the queue is long and I have not received my appointment card yet... Next Friday I will go and see the Dr. again and see what is happening...
I too have had this condition off and on for it seems like a lifetime, I recently went to the doctor and had all the checks which came back negative. I recently read an article about a person having the same problem with the flare ups of pain in the right testicle, lower back pain, the need to urinate frequently andhe found the problem to be a prostate infection that travels down to the eppiditimus during heavy lifting, stressful situations, and some times for no reason at all. His doctor put him on a 6 month cycle of cypro 2 times a day because he said that the ten day supply was not killing the infection only keeping it in check and it will eventually arise again. Basically he said that the ten day supply makes it go dormate but does not cure you so the extended time of the medication should kill the bacteria in the prostate. I recently swiched urologist and told him my symptoms and he basically did the same thing only he started me on a 60 treatment to kill the bacteria. I have been on the medication for 1 week and back pain is gone, not pain in my leg and just a little pain in my right testicle. I also go to the bathroom alot less with more urine on each trip and less of an urgency to go. I think the whole problem is a dormate bacteria that many doctors are not treating long enough because all of my tests like everyone elses came back negative.
I am 29, Have had pretty much all above symptoms and I think I know how it happened to me. Long story short I was in a hot tub and got in front of one of the jets and the full force of the jet went down my penis. It has been 2 months now and seen bunch of different and talked with bunch of different doctors and sick of it. One person says STD another says infection somehow or another, then one says masturbate to keeps the pips clean and the other says don't do anything to let it heal without masturbating or sex. one tells me to use hot water aka baths or hot tub to improve blood flow but when I get in hot water my  epididymis swells 3 times its normal size is in real pain! I am in pain I hate my life, drugs do nothing WTF. Has anyone above been in a hot tub and had the same thing happen? Could all this be a air bubble in my epididymis and causing the blockage and the illusion of a infection??????????????????

P.S. I have had all the test and all neg.
I have been having Epididymitis infection for almost 2 moths now and doing allot of research. the problem I had is my prostate was also infected. I was to be believed to happen from getting in front of a jet in a hot tub and having urine shoot up in my prostate and causing the infection. I was told to milk the prostate to keep it clean witch was very painful. I found out from internet research you should not have sex or a ejaculation for at least 2 months, not easy and I am facing this now. I was on cipro for 10 days and felt ok for a week but the pain came but huge and have been on cipro for 30 days and now switching to Levaquin for another 30 days. I was also told to get in hot water for about 15 to 30 min a day. This increases Blood flow to the infected area of the testis. So I tried this for 2 day and OMG the epididmis swells 3 to 4 times its already swollen size. I cannot seem to get info if this is ok or not. As soon as I find out some info on this I will return to this post. Life is not fun and trying to follow the rules to a T so get better. Fasting is a big part as well as making sure to stay away from foods the have calcium and iron. They say fasting is best and increasing your water intake is a huge part as well. Not eating 6 hours before and 2 hours after the Meds. I am also taking 600 mg of ibuprofen 3 times a day. In the evening I take some frozen veggies out of the freezer and wrap in a towel and rest on my left tactical and this helps allot.
I have now been taking Levaquin for 22 days now and no change. the ice does help allot with the swelling but that's it. I had a major pinch of pain come from my prostate area yesterday that was brief but extremely painful. I went 14 days without a ejaculation and was doing ok'ish and I slipped and now back to full swelling and more pain. I highly recommend the 2 month with no sex and no masturbation at all. I am resuming this now. I have made a call today to go see a specialist to have a semen text done to see what is hiding in there. I recommend anybody with these symptoms to not beat around the bush and go right to a specialist to have a semen text done. I will report back soon.
I have bean like bud on both top of my testicles and it doesnt hurt me but i have pain in my upper abdomen and it hurts badly for the past two days and i have been tested for some STDs it came negative , can any one help me regarding the pain in my left abdomen pain .....
It sounds like your bound up. Do you eat reguler fluit? Do you drink lots of water? Are you stools really hard when they come out? If you notice blood when you whipe yourself this is a indicatuion of dehydration and you need fiber to loosten things up in there. Do you drink alot of caffein aka coffe or soda? These will casue very hard stoll's ans huge pain. If your pain is behind your penis shaft under your scrotum you have a prostate problems, go get anitboitics NOW!
I have been to see the specialist 3 days ago. Funny with all my research he couldn't tell me much more than I already new. On the testing of the ejaculation fluid > I did talk to him heavy about this, The test is very unpleasant, basically you have to have 4 or more ejaculations in one day at the Urology office and in between the ejaculations you get to have a doctor milk your prostate (basically rubbing the prostate with his finger up your rectum). When this is done and your really sore they put the samples in cultures and see what the bug is that is causing the problem, if they find it. Then once they find it you have to take antibiotics for 90 to 120 day's. You run into a very high risk of major joint problems from this and possible ending up in a wheel chair from such exposure to aniti-biotic. I have decided to not due this route.

The next option is to have the swollen part of the epididymis removed alone with the assist on the upper part of my epididymis. The doctor told me that this is not life threatening and if I can just deal with pain just leave it alone. This I am now doing. My major relief of the pain now is the monk style mind of matter or out of sight out thought.

My prostate is much better now and the swelling has gone down allot. I do get a pinch pain now and then but is brief and is gone, I will keep a close eye on how much this takes place.

On major thing I have noticed being off the all the anti-biotic and pain meds is my scrotum no long hangs like crazy and my left tactical does not hurt as much. I was literally like 2 days after I stopped taking meds my scrotum stayed nice and high and did not sag in pain. This is good info for anybody taking these meds to know. So when your scrotum is hanging down in pain during your treatment this is normal also the epididymis swelling is down in have in 2 days as well. Something to look forward to for everyone after the prescription runs out.

The hot bath or a hot tub witch I used if very important to help with circulation. do your self a favor just before you get out of hot the tub take the weight of your scrotum in your hand and carry it. I will be in flamed and heavy and will actually hurt to have it sag without support. Make sure to where tight underwear day and night. Do not go to bed with out them on in my recommendation. But do make sure that you sleep on your back and pull your scrotum up high so that all night your epididymis can drain.

Ejaculation is a hard topic, if you are having just prostate problems it is good to have a ejaculation about every 2 days, if your having epididymis it is better to go 5 or 6 days, the problem is your stressing a area that is infected and with the little blood flow that is there you need to let the antibiotics do there job. Also it can be very painful and add pain to your situation. Ice is a very big help. I felt the best when I went 14 days without a ejaculation, This was not easy do to the fact the I am a chronic masturbator and usually have at least 1 ejaculation a day. The most problem I had of curse from not masturbating was a constant uncontrollable hard on at any moment. Also I had discharge now and then in my sleep and during the day, growing up they call this a wet dream. Its kind of yucky and turns you white underwear a off color where it happens. So if your living with someone I recommend buying some colored underwear.

Being off the pain killers now and off the antibiotics has awaking my next problem. I was on antibiotics for almost 3 months and this is really a long time. I have not told a doctor but I kind of knew that my joints would hurt after words. The meds take a real hit on all your joints. My knees and ankles hurt the most. I am taking some over the counter glucosamine (I am sure I spelled that wrong) for joint tissue and fluid rebuilding. I highly recommend starting this 2 days after your off you antibiotic for at least 6 months. Make sure to take your time getting around for awhile so that you don't hurt yourself.

Now that I am having regular ejaculation 1 or 2 times a day I noticed that my fluid is not like it should be, The fluid has kind of a look of tapioca pudding to it? Instead of some clear fluid with some milky spermatic fluid I have a third fluid mixed in that is like gelatin and clear. I will keep an eye on this and repost in the near future.

Good luck to anyone with this problem I hope I am being helpful to future men with this problem.

Remember my infection was due to masturbating in front of a jet from a hot tub. Do Not Do This. But keep in mind you can get this same problem from just holding you pee and getting a back up or from a STD from a unknown partner.
I have had pain in both testicles, abdominal, and lower back for 5 months now.  It comes and goes some times I feel great for 5 days and then it hits me again for weeks at a time. As soon as I get up the testicle pains start and then moves to my abdominal area  or bladder. Doctor pushed on my bladder and it hurt, he said yeah it looks like the bladder area. Two doctors game me flowmax but it did nothing. Had CTC scans, Ultrasounds, prostrate checked ok, blood work, by Urologist and three doctors and they all tell me they don't know what the problem is. Been to the ER twice with same results, they give me Ibuprofen 800 and send me home.
Any one every have a luck tracking down this problem?
Dave
I have the same problem, guys. It tends to come back when I run on a treadmill - sore lower back, that dull ache in the testicles (tends to be worse in my left one). It *****. It tends to take 3-7 days after running for the testes to begin feeling sore. After ruling out an STD and cancer, the doctors just shrug. I even wear a jock strap and underwear when I run on the treadmill, but it still happens. It *****. I may go to the Cleveland Clinic to see what they think. My dad and two brothers have had a hernia operation, so it's a possibility I have problems there...
Can I ask whether you guys drink vitamin or energy drinks on a regular basis?  Have you tried stopping these drinks to see if the infections lessen?  Have any of you tried D-Mannose and has this made a difference?  
Have similar symptoms but in my case I doubt it is Epididymitis. I noticed a relation between masturbation and the symptoms: the more I masturbate, the worser it feels.
Thank you to all people on here, people keep posting what you’ve done / what helps.
Pain300 has lots of good info.

PAST SYMPTOMS:
After Urination I feel like I'm not done.

CURRENT SYMPTOMS:
Had To Urinated Multiple Times (Morning / Afternoon)
Lower Left Testicle Pain (Day)
Lower Mid Right Pain (Bladder?) (Dailey)
Lower Right Back (Night)

ACTIVITIES:
(During Week) Jogging / Stair Step / Basketball
(During Week) Increased: Sex / Masturbation

DAY OF ACTIVITIES:
Held Pee Long Time
Had Coffee, Usually Don’t

SIDE NOTE:
Also Eating Shredded Wheat Everyday (Iron / Fiber) = Also Gives Me Hemorrhoid or Anal fissure.

KNOWN HELP:
Ice Helps
Not Masturbating

WHAT I’VE DONE:
STD = Negative
Doctor want’s lab tests.

MY NEXT STEP:
Prostate Exam (PSA / Digital / Ultra Sound?).
I have read your comments. I have experienced A LOT of what you all are discussing. The first time I ever felt this pain was around October 2006. It started with a dull ache in my lower back, on the left side.  Then it moved to my left testicle. Since October, I have taken countless antibiotics, for epidymitis, had 3 testicular ultrasounds. I have had one sex partner for the past 3 years, and have had a full STD screen back in August 2010 which everything was negative.  Dhy oes anyone know why this would keep happening? I would really appreciate any info you all can provide
http://www.pelvicpainhelp.com/

I'm going to keep this short and simple. Order this book online, read it. And you will soon be on the road to recovery.

After going through cycles of antibiotics, herbals, and depression I am on the road to recovery. Though slow it does work, TRUST ME. Good luck gentlemen.
I found this picture:
http://strengthathletes.com/?p=731

Then tried this it helped me:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5TMNxrn5cI&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0j9kHFUZyQ

Let me know if this works for anyone too,
sports hernia
Its all the same for me. Same symptoms, antibiotic treatments. The doctors labelled it epidydimits, but they don't really know that. The truth, I think, is that there are antibiotics and treatments to cure this. If not, there must at least be ones being developed to treat this condition. And guess what, if we all have similar symptoms, we probably have similar or same bacterial infections. -John o. P.s. been dealing with this for over a year now. It can be a living hell, but never lose hope. Make your voice heard. Awareness.
Same all around with pain, antibiotics and treatment for over one year now. Anyone see any patterns. This is obviously a common medical condition. Why are the doctor's clueless?
The BRAIN story is one of the funniest things ive ever read.
My left nut has been giving me a sharp pain every ten minutes or so for the past few month, and im getting really sick of it. I can push the ball to the side and just grab this small soft mass of jelly like stuff that hurts, aka the BRAIN. I really dont want another round of antibiotics. Can I just squeeze the BRAIN really hard and see what happens.
Hi guys,

Im 26 & i work as a fitness instructor, a few days ago i demonstrated an explosive move in the gym which i have done many times before, about an hour later i started to feel pain in my testicals & lower back/ hips area, i have pulled muscles lots of times in the past & this is deffinately not the same, later that night i tried to lean in behind my t.v to switch it of from the wall plug when i felt a sever nip at the base of my spine (tail bone) which then made my left leg cave in & i ended up on the floor in pain!!

Can anyone relate to this?

Symptoms most notable: Pain in the testicles, aching mostly, almost to the point of debilitation

My first experience was after drinking heavily, eating real spicy thai food, and then driving 1600 km (1000miles) home on my motorcycle (the first 1600km getting to my destination 5 days earlier probably added to the cause).  Thought I had an STD the way I felt, but no intercourse at all.  The anxiety of it all made me feel even worse.  Eventually it subsided, and doctors couldn't tell me much at all.  This was in 2006 if I recall correctly and I was 35 yrs old, relatively healthy.

I had another bout of this type of pain a couple of years later, again, waited for it to subside and did not receive medical attention.

Recently hurt my back on the diving board, and the injury also brought the 'Epididymitis' along with it.  I`m sure it was associated with my back injury, but maybe it`s coincidental.  I remember the dive where the back tweaked a little on a twist, then the bicycle ride home started with real sore and aching testicles.  Hunkered down for some recovery time.  That was a week ago tomorrow (july 14).

My symptoms, although alarming, have been tolerable for the most part.  Hate having the flair ups, but not everlasting or so excruciating that I have to go to ER, at least not thus far in my life.

I feel much better after reading this thread and knowing I`m not alone on this challenge to solve this problem.  I must share my discovery tonight:

I read this post:

``by jakejack, Nov 18, 2010 02:15PM
I found this picture:
http://strengthathletes.com/?p=731

Then tried this it helped me:

Let me know if this works for anyone too, ``

...and it did wonders.  As well, as my back seemed to heal, so did my ``Epididymitis``.  I truly believe alcohol and diet play a serious role in my flair ups, and now nerves seem to also contribute.  Perhaps a combination of triggers: alcohol, spicy diet, some time of physical shock or trauma.  

Will work on staying hydrated, stretching (especially the hip and IT band areas) and abstaining from the summer drinks.

I'll also see my doctor about kidney stones, Inguinal Hernias, Neuralgia and Neuropathy of lower extremities, and calcification in the epididymis.

Luck all.

added to "watch' list.
I have had a sore right testicle off and on for the past ten years. I noticed it seems to come when I consume large amounts of vitamin C. Vitamin C capsules, eating lots of apples or oranges, or taking greens plus powder have all triggered it. I have no idea why vitamin C seems to do this or if it is 100% what is causing it. Just figured I would throw this out there to see if anyone else has noticed this.
My hubby has gone through all of the above, he was told he had an infection after going in A&E with suspected torsion, they chopped him open and it wasnt, just said an infection, gave him loads of tablets, antibiotics and painkillers and sent him home, 7 days later back down A&E, was given Antibiotics by IV and sent home with more painkillers and antibiotics. 10 days later he and I had enough so I rang through to a private Urologist who saw him checked him out and then sent him for a MRI scan, which showed up L5-S1 disc degeneration disease and disc bulge!! Then referred to back specialist
Apparently there is a nerve that runs in MEN from the spinal cord down the leg and runs slightly off to the scrotum/testicle area. He's now had a nerve block injection 8 days ago, pain slightly better but testicle still high up in his body, Doc says give it time and see if it settles!! Anyone else like this?
I am having similar pains to those some people have listed- pain in the right testicle and sme pain in the lower back. I've been to my primary care physician once already and he didn't have an explanation for the pain. Just gave me an anti-inflammatory drug. its not terrible pain, but it has me concerned. I've spent the last few days on the web doing research and found these stories. I think the epididymis is definitely bigger on the right side (where the pain is) than on the left side.
But my big question is- has anyone had problems getting erections because of this? I was good one night and the next morning both my gf and I were dismayed at my problem. i wasn't having pain at that point, but the pain started a day or two later. Its been a week and a half and I'm still having some pain and erection problems.
Anyone else experience this?
My name is Robert in 26, since I was 23 I been feeling a slight pain in my left testicle. I thought it would go away but as I got older the pain worsened. I also think this is affecting my left leg cuz it hurts allot too. Recently I'm experiencing abdominal pain. I'm very active I dance and play soccer almost every day. I'm so tired of this painfull ****. Every single day it's there and it's driving me crazy. Is this condition life threatening*? and does it ever go away.
I thought the jaw , neck and shoulder pain were unrelated but I see they're not after reading your statement . I have the same thing .
A sharp pin pain on either my right or left side of my lower back ( just above my buttocks ) which eventually spreads a pain down one or both legs . The pin pain will subside but the lower ab, testicles neck and shoulders pain will intensify . The testicle pain is constantly bad but will flare with these regular sharp jolts of pain . Went to the emergancy , Doc gave me some percacet and sent me to see a specialist . Specialist wanted to shove a minature camera up my penis . I said no way . After going to see my regular family Doctor he said he was surprised the specialist wanted to do that procedure since the pain is in my testicles and not where the camera would of ultimately took him . I've been having this hit me for the past 9 days and it's really tough focusing at work when your mind is wrapped around this Gut and Testicle ripping pain .
Hi I a 25 i have had tesicle pain a dull ache fro a week, a started with lower abdermen pain and back ache, it doesnt particully hurt when  wee and not when i ejaculate, i do some timnes get sharp shooting pains in my groind and through my willy, i feel like my bladder is alwyas full and sometimes the feeling in my abdomon is like i have been kicked in the balls.
I've had similar issues as all above. Pain in left testicle. Pain in left leg all the way down to the heal. In fact the heal pain came before the severe testicle pain appeared 2 days later. Had all the STD tests,  negative... Antibiotics - did nothing. Etc, etc. Same same. Only painkillers work. By chance one of the docs did pushed into the left side of my abdomen and the pain flared up everywhere along my left side. He thought it was kidney stones (as apparently kidneys are connected to the testis when we develop in the womb)  however ultrasound came back negative. All in all doc still know nothing. But one thing I found that really helped. When the doc pushed into my abdomen, the pain was more isolated to the abdomen so I thought to try something different. After a little massage to that area all the pain goes away. All of it. So when I get the pain in the back, leg and ache in the nut I just massage that abdomen area where the pain is and I'm good for about a day. Now I need to find out what the cause of abdominal pain is as this may be structural or something to do with the amount of exercise I do. Btw I'm 39 and I've had back pains since I was about 30 and funnily enough I started to get testicular aches (but not pain) about year after when my back pains were the worst. Now I think about it. It's all related. Gonna see the chiropractor and physio to see if this can be sorted for good as I know a good back massage / abdominal massage really is a short term cure for my nut pains... Pains that are driving us all nuts.

I hope that helps
Hi guys,

I recently hurt my lower right back when i was playing football.I took a heavy step & jarred it,making it difficult to run or even walk normally at times.Over the past 2 weeks it has slowly gotten better but over the past few days ive been getting very faint pains in my left testicle/groin area & lower abdomen.The pains arent crippling or sharp but are just more annoying than anything & are very very faint.Could this have been caused by my back injury?? My back injury was on the left side also.My right side feels totally normal.As a childhood friend of mine has had testicular cancer & thes dull pains of mine are still here,its kind of made me quite worried about the pains.My testicle feels normal apart from the epididymus seeming a little swollen.Im definetly getting an app to see the doc for my own peace of mind but wanted to get any other ideas from others incase im reading into this to much.

Kristoff
Iam suffering from below symptoms from past 4.5 yrs
1. After wake up from bed at early morning
a. Slight shivering in left leg foot to the left leg hand.
b. Slight pain at the outer side of the left  testicle and top of the left testicle to the left leg foot.Entire leg and knees are paining.pain is like a heart beat.(How heart beats like that pain comes and goes like a heart beat) and with shivering.
2.If i walk more than 15 to 20 mins, pain increasing  at the outer side of the left  testicle and top of the left testicle to the left leg foot.Entire leg and knees are paining.
3.If i mastuberate,Iam getting pain after ejaculation and pain and burning sensation while urination. Pain around the testicles and abdomen for a few seconds after ejaculation. After ejaculation, both testicles are moving upwards, right testicle coming back immediately and left testicle takes more time to come down.
4.If sperm comes at the time of dreams, then there was no pain or burning while urination and after ejaculation
5.When i sit for a more time example for more than 30 minutes, iam getting pain at buttocks.
6.Pain and burning sensation at the tip of the penis to the testicles.
For the above symptoms, i met urologist and he suggested me to go for below tests:
Haemotology Test Reports
1.Haemoglobin: 14.7 gr %
2.Total W.B.C Count: 8300 cells/cu.mm

Serology Test Reports
1.H.I.V : Negative
2.V.D.R.L: Non Reactive
3.Hbs Ag: Negative
4.Random Blood Sugar: 78 mg/dl
5.S.Creatinine: 1.0 mg/dl

Urine Tests
1.Albumin: Absent
2.Sugar: Nil
3.Microscopic Examination: Epithilial Cells: 1-2/HPF

Prostate Specific Antigen:(PSA) Total : 1.4
Ultrasound Scanning:
A.Abdomino-Pelvic Ultrasound Scan
Results:Liver,Gall Bladder,Kidneys,Pancreas,Spleen,Aorta,IVC,Portal,Splenic vein,Bladder are normal
Prostate Volume: 20 cc in size and echogenicity.
No significant abnormality nated.
B. Scortal Doppler Study
Test Results:
Right Testis:4.3x2.5x1.7 cms
Left Testis: 4.2x2.7x1.6 cms
Normal homogenous echoes
No focal lesions
Normal itratesticular arterial pattern
Epididymis-Normal
No e/o Hydrocele/Varicocele
Scortal wall appears normal.
No sonologically detectable abnormalities observed.
After seeing these tests, doctor suggested me to take the below medication for 5 days.
1.Pipragram-T 4.5 g injections twice a day,Mikafast 500 mg injections twice a day, buffet 40 mg injections twice a day, Nock-3 tablets twice a day,Hetrazan 100 tablets thrice a day,Contiflo-D tablets once in a day and becospecial tablets once in a day.
After this i got some relax, again i met the same doctor and explained that i have not cured completely.Then he given the below treatment.
1.Clavcure 625 mg twice in a day for 10 days
2.Pantocid DSR twice in ady for 10 days
3.Hetrazan 100 tabs thrice in a day for 3 weeks
4.Nock-3 tabs-twice in a day for 3 weeks &
5. Contiflo-D tabs - once in a day for 3 weeks.
I have started this treatment before 7 days, with this i got some more relief.But Symptoms are still existing.
Finally i want to inform you that one day i have made mastuberation while sitting on the bench.After that day only i got pain in the testicles and one day i made unprotected sex with my girl friend .Due to these reasons only iam facing these symptoms.
After seeing my test results and symptoms ,kindly tell me whether iam having any Sexually transmitted disease  or i need to go for any surgery for testiclar pain or whether i have to meet neurologist for nerves pain?
Kindly tell me what is my disease and whom to meet for treatment i.e either Urologist / neurologist/urosurgeon/neuro surgeon?
From 4.5 yrs no doctor was telling what my disease called.I have met till now urologist,Sex specialist and surgeon.
Kindly advise me the right treatment, right doctor and what my disease called?

Kidly help me.
how are you doing now did anything give you releif
I had cyberknife for prostate cancer in september of  2010 everything went fine about a year ago I started having pain in my left testicle like someone was squeesing it = I thought it would go away it just got worse went to yhe Dr who put me on cipro for a month this did nothing except hut my joints - had a sonagram og the scrotum and testicles which showed nothing - had a cat scan with dye of the lower abdumin which shows nothing - went for an MRI of the hip waiting for results - I feel better in the mourning but as the day goes on I my lrfy testicle lower back on left side and left hip start tp hurt so much I have trouble walking - advil does nothing - I see many people here have the same problem did anyone find what this might be or what gave them some relief - it wears you down walking around each day feeling like someone is squeesing your left testicle - by the way I have a dest job and all blood tests and urine cultures came back normal
I am experiencing severe abdominal pain accompanied by testicular pain and swelling ,lower back and kidney pain. Ive had ct scans blood tests urinalysis colonoscopy testicular ultrasound  and so on Did 14 days of antibiotics Now my Dr seems to be grasping for straws orders up more of same tests. I haven,t been able to work for three mos. soon to become homeless if i can,t get back to work
I am surprised that no one at all has ran across the topic of Candida.  Candida is a yeast infection that YES - it does happen in men to.  NOT just women as most believe.  ALL men and women have candida yeast that live in their digestive tracts.  That amount of yeast however is balanced from the good bacteria in your body.  However their are conditions where you decrease your body's good bacteria, giving the candida yeast an opportunity to ridiculously multiply.  This is a yeast infection and YES it happens in men too.  Many different conditions cause this good bacteria to be overthrown by yeast such as - being on antibiotic medication (this medication not only kills the body's bad bacteria but the good as well), any steroid medication, sexual interaction with a female with a vaginal yeast infection, or a weakened immune system.  When the yeast turns into a yeast infection it can travel trough various parts of your body.  It prefers more decreased in oxygen areas such as your genitals, feet, etc.  I am currently going thru this myself guys so Im not just some trying to drop he-say info.  I have testicular pain.  Sometimes dull and sometimes worse then other days.  Went to ER with testicular pain one night when it was unbearable.  They gave me zithromax and did a test for chlamydia and gonorrhea.   They both came back negative.  I later tested myself for HIV, herpes 1&2 and syphilis.  All negative.  I went to a urologist about my pain where I was on various antibiotics such as Cipro (living nightmare), Septra, Cephalexin & Roceptin.  They would decrease my pain but never complete returned me to normal.  I finally got shed some light when I had a appointment with my ear, nose & throat doctor for some allergies when he told me that I had some yeast spots on the back of my tongue leading into my throat.  I was officially diagnosed with a overgrowth of yeast.  I know some of you guys may be thinking well that's on your tongue and most of your issues are groin related - well that's the number one area that Candida likes to colonize.  They will travel all throughout your body!  Depending on the depth of your infection the Candida WILL EVEN INFECT YOUR BLOODSTREAM.  If infection occurs in the blood stream you would most likely have various symptoms other than just testicle pain such as : fatigue, main pain, muscle weakness, back pain, neck pain, urinary inconsistency, frequent urination, bowel inconsistency, dry skin, bad breath, dry mouth, hands tingling, feet tingling, skin burning and even more symptoms.  It can affect your whole body.  This makes it difficult for doctors to detect because A: EVERYONE has some level of Candida so it hard to detect those with overgrowth/infection, B: Symptoms can be so wide-ranging it can sound like plenty of various conditions, and C: Men are quick to be eliminated for having a yeast infection and usually a option for women but HA:  Don't be fooled.  BELIEVE ME:  Look it up for yourself guys.  Just Google Candida in Males.  If you have been to various doctors and have various tests and your nuts hurt and have no option left : DEFINITELY Google this.  There is even a test you can give yourself AT HOME which is free of charge.  Ive did the test at home the next day after seeing my Ear nose and throat doctor :  When you wake up in the morning, before you do ANYTHING - Don't even brush your teeth before the test - Work up a nice spitball and spit in a clear cup of water.  Let it sit for about 10 to 15 mins.  If your spit dissolves in the water and it becomes clear again like a fresh cup of water then your are probably NOT having a yeast infection.  PROBABLY.  Dosen't mean that you shouldn't still look into this.  If your spit is still floating above the water in the cup and you see stringy legs coming from the spit sinking into the water - THEN YOU HAVE A YEAST INFECTION.  When I did the test I had stingy things coming down in 5 minutest.   If you see little speckles on the bottom of the glass in addition to the stringy legs the you probably have a parasite infection now as well.  When candida becomes a infection it is fungus and not bacteria so your antibacterials wont cure this.  There are cures however for candida.   They are various ways such as probiotics NOT antibiotics.  These help strengthen your body's good bacteria to get candida back in line, a strict diet - wont go into details, and yeast killing supplements - Depending on your level of infection you may need to go about all three to properly make sure your rid your body of the fungal infection.  Threelac is a great supplement for candida in men.  But GO  AND DO YOUR OWN HOMEWORK.  GOOGLE CANDIDA, DO THE TEST, AND OTHER ONLINE SELF TESTS.  GOOD LUCK GUYS!
Hi thank you for the poston Candida. I have numerous infection of Candida in my penis. This usually happens after a course of antibotics for things like flu. Since then, i do not take any antibiotics for flu or such unless really serious. Now i do not have the infection but, like you mentioned, they linger in the system.
I am 61 years old and have this dull pain in my testicles. Sometimes it appears to just at the base of the penis. My testicles are normal in size and there is no lump. I have seen a urologist who did a DRE on my prostrate, ultrasound on my testicle, urine and blood test (PSA is very low at 0.75). This was done a few months ago and found nothing wrong. He suggested it may be a minor infection of the prostrate as seems slightly enlarged (which he says is normal for my age).

The pain is not severe but is nagging. The testicles are not swollen nor tender except i get anxiety when i touch massage it. I can massage and whatever other then squeezing it and there is no pain. But the dull pain occurs when is sit down (especially when i am driving) or stand up for long period.

Can any one help?
I've been suffering for 4 years with similar symptoms except my pain started  in the middle of my stomach with a sharp intense pain which then made my stomach so bloated I looked like I was pregnant. The pain mood mostly on my right side and my right leg goes numb.it now spreads to my testicles and my left leg also the area between my testicles and anus is really tender any answers or advice?
candida

http://www.wholehealthchicago.com/76/candida-overgrowth-syndrome/
Did you ever found what! Was wrong
I have same symptoms and I'm scare of what can be
I get out of breath easily if I run
Thanks for any info  
please don't go for surgery until and unless it is needed.am da victim who had surgery for the epidydmal cyst and suffering from that surgery from past 2 years.please don't go for surgery.if u want to go means visit a good urologist and ask him for the side effects.please please don't go for surgery
bad diet bad posture and constipation turned out to be the cause of my very similiar symptoms