Pain in testicles, groin and penis shaft
Im 29 and have pain almost constant pain in my testicles. They do not appear swollen but ache and seem to burn. I also get pain in my penis shaft and groin areas although this comes and goes and is not constant like my testicles. I have had STI before but have been tested 3 times and all tests are negative. I have had urine, swabs and blood tests and all are clear. I have been to the doctor and they have referred me to a urologist but this is a month away. I have been on ciprofloxacin but this hasnt helped.
I am worried that any infection i have had before and what ever this is may make me infertile. Do you have any idea what this could be as the pain is getting me down and i'm fed up.

For how long have you had these symptoms?

Your urologist may request for a scrotal ultrasound to determine if there is any swelling of scrotal structures that may denote an orchitis or an epididymitis .

Prostatitis may also be considered.A digital rectal examination may note any changes in the prostate and may help assess if the seminal vesicles are also involved. Urine culture and culture of prostate secretions may also guide treatment.

Continue your medications as this is given as an empiric treatment.Also, do a self testicular examination and note any lumps or changes in the scrotum while waiting for your urologist consult.
This has been occurring for about 3 months. I went to the doctor, had doxycycline and it went away but came back about 3 weeks later. This happened again, went and came back and now it wont go. I have checked my testicles and cant find any swelling or lumps. The pain in my groin also appears to be getting worse.
I know its hard to say anything without an examination but this is really getting me down. What is the prognosis if it is,as you suggest possibly orchitis or epididymitis?
I am 36 and have the same problem and had a scrotum scan, pelvic scan, and was on cipro and nothing was found. Epidimitus was ruled out.  I have to wear a jock strap which helps momentarily but pain is still there. Any suggestions would be helpful.