Urology Expert Forum
Painful Ejaculation
About This Forum:

Questions in the Urology forum are answered by medical professionals at Healthcare Magic. Topics covered include benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, kidney stones, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction, urinary tract infections (UTI), and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Painful Ejaculation

I have pain in my right groin at the moment of ejaculation. I suffered a serious groin pull playing handball several years ago. I had a "knot" in my right groin, in the fold between the pubic region and the thigh. During a sudden movement a few months later I felt a popping in my right groin and discovered that my nagging pain and ejaculation problems were gone. However, several months later I reinjured the groin lunging to the right during a handball game and the problems came back. That was several years ago. I have had two prostrate checks and both have come back good. I have also had two sonograms of the area and they show nothing. However, one can feel a knot in either the ligament or muscle that runs down the fold between the abdomen and leg. The degree of pain during ejaculation varies from mild to very severe. I do not suffer from groin pain during my day-to-day activities. The only time I feel any pain in this area is during ejaculation. I have no other sexual problems. What is the cause of this problem and what can I do about it?