Urology Community
Penis Enlargement

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Penis Enlargement

Will testosterone increase penis size? Has Extenze had any benefits on penis size? Does Nitric oxide increase penis and will it remain permanent?
There are many methods of penis enlargement available with the application of these creams being one of them. There is no scientific proof that these methods are without any side effects or useful. The other methods which have been time and again tried are jelqing, clamping, stretching and hanging, penis pumps and penis enlargement pills.

The only useful methods are penis enlargement surgery and inflatable implants. But they are also not without side effects which concern mostly with side effects of surgery. Testosterone is actually a hormone which is produced by the testis and excess of testosterone is not good. I would suggest you to consult your doctor before trying for any of these methods.
I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and regards.

Re: Thank for your comment earlier. I appreciate it. question about penis enlargement. I heard that testosterone will increase penis size. Im embarrass to say it but my penis is only 6 in when erect. And my ex-girlfriend made repeated comments about how her other boyfriends were bigger and how she liked "big cocks." I feel like I should do something to increase my size. Im kind of ashamed and upset by this.  I understand that too much testosterone is not good, but there's like a ton of guys that use testosterone/androgene to gain muscle mass and body builder. My understanding is that not only does it enhance muscle mass but it will also increase penis size. I was considering using testosterone, but I kind of afraid that one it won't work, and two because of not know how much to take.
There is nothing wrong with the size of your erect penis and it is absolutely normal. the average erect human penis is approximately 12.9–15 cm (5.1–5.9 in) in length and your parameters are completely within the normal limits. You need not take any testosterone for increasing penis length as it is not without side effects.

hey partner,
i am 52/yrs old, i am glad you stated she is you EX.  any women that would state to her present boyfriend concerning your size verses her past...you do not need her to be playing with your mind...find you a descent women.  on the spititual side of this matter you need to consider what GOD states about premartial sex...its a NO, NO.  intimacy is only to be shared between husband and wife with good reason.
take care,
jim101105