Penis bumps, itchiness on penis, thighs and other places
I've had this problem for a while now, been to the doctor multiple times and they thought it was herpes but I tested negative.  I tested negative for every STD, so it's not an STD.
It first started about a month or so ago, just as an itch and a rash on my penis...  Then a little red bump showed on the rim of the head of my penis.  I got scared and my mom took me to the doctor, thought it was a allergic reaction to something.  Well it got worse, and visited the doctor again and he said herpes, a week later it came back negative but a month before I was tested for STDs about a month before it came up.  I have had problems with it since, itchy everywhere, sometimes arms, under them, on the forearm, my stomach, and knuckles no bumps though except thighs and penis.  The bumps themselves don't hurt at all...  And a rash on my thigh under it closer to my butt cheek that didn't itch but hurt.  I also had a bladder infection that went away with meds prescribed which accompanied with swollen glands that are no longer swollen because I fixed it with meds.
It's hard to tell because I have so many freckles.  But I'm really wanting it to go away and we called the doctor to get checked out again after the herpes came back negative, and he rescheduled a month from now...  So I'm sad, and concerned.  Since I couldn't upload pictures of it from anywhere but mobile I had to use a private Facebook account to host them, Here is the album -> http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.100457140100371.419.100004082550479&type=3
What could it be?  Please, someone help.
You need to be logged into your Facebook to view it, sorry about that.
Hi there!

Well, without a detailed clinical evaluation it would be difficult to say what these lesions could be. Possibilities that may need to be considered include infections (STDs or non-STDs- viral/ bacterial/ fungal/ parasitic), inflammations, allergies, primary skin conditions, vascular causes etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by a dermatologist for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!