Penis pain after being bent while erect
About a month ago during sex, my wife bent my erect penis and it caused some temporary pain.   Afterwards, I felt fine when my penis was not erect.  I never developed any outward appearance of bruising.  However, whenever I get erect I still get an internal pain where it got bent, about 1" from the base of my penis .   This pain always goes away when I'm flacid.   I can't find anything to explain this phenomenon and am worried about permanent damage.  Do you have any possible diagnoses?
From the symptoms it looks like trauma to the penis and the possibility of fracture penis has to be explored immediately. Apply warm compresses and consult your doctor immediately and get examination and if need arises an ultrasound penis done to rule out any fracture. The other possibility is fo any prostatic infection or inflammation. My serious advice is to consult a urologist and get an ultrasound testis along with prostatic examination and examination of the prostatic fluid before and after discharge done.

I hope it helps. Take care and regards.

I had the same case as of Erick1....
I went to urologist, he did ultrasound, ruled out any fracture, said its fine, and said it is only a trauma...and prescribed medicene which i consumed....still i have a slight pain when the penis is erect...though the function is proper.... shall i abstain from sex/mastrubation? how long would it take to cure it?
Please help me out.

For reference here is the case of Erik1: