Urology Community
Rough with penis and now it is numb.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Rough with penis and now it is numb.

About 2 years ago i was very rough with my penis and it has been numb since then. I have been trying to solve the issue but it seems as if it just continues to stay numb and i would like to know how to get rid of the numbness? what do you advise?
Hi there!

Well, without a detailed clinical evaluation it would be difficult to comment specifically on the situation, though masturbation is unlikely to be responsible for the sensory deficit; which may be related to psychological causes, vascular issues, infections/ inflammations, primary skin conditions etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by a primary care physician initially and depending on the cause diagnosed/ suspected, it can be managed accordingly or specialist care may be sought.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!