Semen drip at the end of urination
I have had this issue the last 4 months when I urinate around lunchtime at the end of my urination I have semen that comes out and I have no control over it.

I am soft when it happens and it does matter how long it has been since I have last had sex.  Sometimes that morning, sometimes the night before and sometimes a week ago (I'm married 15 years) before it happens.

I have no pain associated with it during or after....just a sticky mess after each time.  This only happens maybe every 4-5 days or longer.  I have no problem getting an erection and ejaculatingand I have not noticed anything else out of the ordinary.

Anybody any idea what is up with this?

Semen that comes with urination needs further evaluation. As this is essential to your condition, may I ask if you frequently engage in sexual activity?

There is such a condition known as congestive prostatitis which develops from lack of sexual activity. Is this applicable in your case?

In your case, one should ascertain if this associated discharge with the urine is really semen. I suggest that a urinalysis should be done. An initial assessment and evaluation of the prostate is also necessary to take note of any enlargement or tenderness of the said structure.
I am facing a problem that whenever I urinate I drop the semen after urination I have consulted my GP three times but all in vien and my urine tests show that few dead spermatozoa have been traced in urine . can u plz tell me wht the actuall problem is ? and how can I get rid of this ?