Urology Community
Small flaccid penis

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Small flaccid penis

I, am a 33 yr. old man and in the last 9 months have noticed some changes in my penis! My penis has shrunk back quite a bit and my scrotum is all ways tight like you are cold all the time! I, seem to have fairly normal erections but not up to par like usual! The skin and texture are also very different then before. I, would like to know how to fix this  and if there is anyone else that has experienced this? I, have seen a urologist as well as my doctor and they have not told me anything! I, had blood dawn for low T, but they came back normal. I, have not seen the numbers that is just what they told me!!!!! Please if anyone has any ideas, let me know because I can't continue to live like this!!!!! It is becoming to the point that I can't even function without it feeling like it is turning inside out!!!! Every time that I move or sit for a while it tends to get worst to where it is going inside of it's self. Anyone out there? Please help. Thank you
The only thing I can think of is the tendons (or whatever they are) that hold the penis outside of the body may have been damaged.  I heard about a condition a few years ago called micro-penis that occurs at birth.  The tendons that hold the penis outside of the body don't work properly, so the shaft of the penis is drawn back up inside the body when it is flaccid.  The penis is still able to become erect like a normal penis, but in that condition it is usually quite small.  Basically, I see a similarity in the way you're talking about it as though it is drawing back inside your body, like you're cold all the time.  It reminds me of how they talked about themicro-penis condition.  I'd check with another doctor.  Also, I'd recommend making a detailed list of all the symptoms you're having... this means ANYTHING that's not normal, even if it doesn't seem relevent!  Try to think of when it started.  Was there any physical activity/injury that could have affected it?  Good luck and hope this helped...
Thank you for your response to my condition! I, have heard about that myself, but it is fairly recent! I, never had this problem before until about 9 months ago. I, think that it is more along the line of something with my prostate or a testostrone thing. I, have always been pretty normal or average when flaccid and about 7.25 in length when erect. Hope that maybe this will send the discussion in another direction. I, did have a colonoscopy done in November of 06 and it seems that I have had issues ever since that have gotten worst with time! I, told my doc and he said that that should have nothing to do with it! I, don't know just some really wierd stuff going on and no one can tell me why!!!!!!!! All the tests and blood work shows that there is nothing wrong, but it isn't getting better.Thanks again and I look forward to any advise on this matter