Urology Community
Sore Testicle - Tendonitis?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Sore Testicle - Tendonitis?

I have had a sore left testicle. I went to the doctor he felt around and said he didnt feel anything wrong and I didnt have a hernia but sent me to a urologist to be sure.

The urologist felt around and said I had pulled a muscle and had tendonitis somewhere down there that was causing the pain. However, after 2 month the pain came back and has not gone away. Its not very painful after the first day of pain but the testicle is sitting up quite a bit higher and I can just feel its not right. When I suck in my stomach in it shoots right up and when I push my stomach out it comes back down.

My question is: Is this tendonitis? How long will this last for? Should I go back to my doctor?

Anyone?
Avatar_dr_m_tn
Your symptoms are suggestive of pulled groin. In this, the muscles of the groin (inner side of thigh) get strained. This strain can be of different categories. Probably, you are suffering from a mild to moderate pulled groin.

Rest as much as possible. Your muscles need some time to heal the muscle fibers. Apply cold pack to the injury. You can also wrap ice in a towel and put this on your injured groin. Take an over-the-counter anti-inflammatory medication like Ibuprofen.

I hope that helps. Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts. Kind regards.
Thanks for your response. I will keep you updated. How long can a pulled groin typically last?
Hey guys, I'm now 36 and I'm here to tell you that I've also had this since I was 17 years old, yes! I've suffered many years with this and I'm telling you when it first came up I fault hard not to see a doctor. It's just too much for me to have another man touching my balls, or looking at my little peepee,LOL, but the pain got so bad I had no choice. They did a testicular scan, and test came back negotive. I was relief it wasn't anything serious, but the pain continued. I've noticed that it's worse in the winter but in the summer is okay. It comes and goes from time to time, like the testicle has a brain of pain. I went many years with this pain and continue to suffer til this day. The pain is on the bottom of my testicle and it travels throughout my left leg into my toes, I also feel it in the back of my left butt cheek. I find that it gets worse when I did any lifting. I'm too the point where I just want to find a doctor to chop my left ball right off, I know it sounds funny but when you suffered this many years with this pain it's like you just want to cut it off. Man I just want this testicle to stop hurting! I'm tired of living like this, I can't lift or do too much sit ups or push ups. This has been going on for many years now, the testicle is winning my life over. I sure wish I can just cut it off. If there is any ball chopping doctors that could please help us here on this topic you'll have a full office next week. Please let us know what we should do with this problem and if we have the right to have our balls chopped off. I don't need them, so let's get to work on that man!

Hey guys, keep updating what happens and if you guys find answers let us know.
If you find a doctor that will cut you ball off let me know, I want to hire him. I'm being serious!!!!!! This is not a joke I've been going through this for some time now. Okay guys take care and I hope you feel better.