Swollen Meatus
Hello.  I am 19 years old, in very good physical condition,  I noticed swelling of my meatus and slight redness around it after having unprotected sex about a week or two ago.  My meatus gets almost "stuck" together with a clear substance, and dries.  There is no discharge when I urinate, and not much pain.  I havent had it checked on yet, or taken any medication.. and info would be appreciated.
Thanks for the post!
Swollen and sticky meatus, with a history of unprotected sex should be examined for STD. You must consult your urologist and get yourself examined. Maybe the sticky substance at the meatus could be cultured to see what the organism is.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!
Hello.  I am 25 years old male,i had protected sex with a lady. after some time I noticed swelling meatus (penic tip) and it slightly pain too.The tip part is also red excluding meatus. it feel like something is running inside my penis and mild pinching type of pain inside my penis tip area only. it very annoying. I have tested for HIv hepatatis, diabaties, and other std. all are neageative. I don't have any discharege from my penis.no testis pain and no other symptom  I have consulted doctor many time he gave me antibiotics for 5 days,ontiments. It seems gone but again it comes. The irrritation neither incresse nor decrease. The symptoms remains as it is. i don't know what it is.
Please help me.