Vasectomy Autoimmune Response?
I had a vasectomy in July 07.   One month later, I started noticing pain in my right wrist; so much so in fact, that I can't put the weight of my body (push-ups) on it.  In October 07, all my joints began a dull ache.  Additionally, my left testicle seems to have a constant dull ache (what I suspect as a congested infected epididymidis).  

My question is this:  can I get a blood test to see if my body is fighting all the loose sperm in my body now; if so what is the test called?  If I reverse my vasectomy, and assuming my ailments have been caused by the vasectomy, is there any evidence that a vasectomy reversal would also reverse a prospective autoimmune response?
Vasectomy causes an auto-immune reaction to sperm in many patients. Some believe ti can cause auto-immune issues in distant organs, joints, and the urogenital tract. Please see the Post-vasectomy pain support group accessible via my website: www.VasectomyPain.Org

Brain Doctor