White bumps on my testicle sack
I have white bumps on my testicals.  I am 32 and I'm to embarrassed to go to the doc to find out how to get rid of them.  I've been married for 12 yrs and had this problem since I was a teen.  How do I get rid of them?  Some of the bumps are pretty large.  I have never had an STD but the bumps concern me.  I have been checked out during physicals but I got no explanation just told they will go away on their own.  What are these bumps and how can I get rid of them?
Thanks for the post!
White lesions on the scrotum can basically be two things—psoriasis or fungal infection. They could also be warts. It is really difficult to comment without examining. You have had physical examination before, so please do not feel embarrassed. Life and being well is more precious than anything.
I think you should discuss this with your doctor. It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!

I just notice that I have a sore on my testicle area. Am 18 and am so scared i dont know what to do. I dont remember if I pulled a hair from that spot to cause that sore or what. I know that it is a sore because I feel a lil pain when I tend to messed with them
Thanks for writing to the forum!

White discolorations could be due to vitiligo. Plaques or papules could be due to fungal infection, psoriasis, ulcers with secondary bacterial infection or if you are sexually active, they could also be due to STD.
You need a comprehensive investigation taking all these points in consideration. Please discuss this with your doctor and get yourself investigated accordingly. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!
i do have the same problem doc. i have white pimple type thing on ma testicals since i was a teen. however is wont give me any problem like pain n all but it looks odd and not look good. what should i do. i never consulted with any doc coz m ashamed off. but now m bout to get married and m a bit worried bout it. they are just like whiteheads. i dnt knw what it is plz guide me
My husband has bumps on his scrotum that are not whit but it bothers him that they are their. He says that they are not painful and he has even popped some and they always come back. I work as an MA and have never seen anything in any of my research that looks like this are these normal or should he make an apointment with his VA doctor to get them checked out. He is unsure if he has had them for his entire life or before he joind the Army in 1997. I am concerned because he is concerned about this any help would be appreciated.
yes a doctor in a er said I had white bumps on testicle sack when I want to see a doctor he toll me there is nothing there and on sing of std but I have red bumps on me to what do you think