cannabis and antibiotics
i have been taking vibramacyne....
Can i smoke cannabis while i am on the drug or its like alcohol that you must avoid......
These are not my words but I will post it:

Marijuana use is not recommended while on antibiotics for numerous reasons. Specifically, marijuana use with antibiotics can interfere with the absorption and metabolism of the antibiotics in the gastrointestinal tract by affecting the enzymes needed to absorb the antibiotics. This can slow down the amount of time it takes the antibiotics to begin working properly to fight the infection. Marijuana use can also slow down the healing process of the body, which results in a longer recovery time. The way marijuana slows down the healing process is that THC the main chemical component of marijuana is fat soluble so it becomes absorbed by the white blood cells in the body. The white blood cells, which have a lipid (fat) component, are your body's "fighter" cells that destroy "bad" bacteria by eating it. However, when THC becomes absorbed by the lipid component of the white blood cells these cells cannot function properly to destroy the "bad" bacteria.

If the antibiotics cannot be absorbed properly and your white blood cells cannot fight the infection because of the marijuana use, then your chances of a quick recovery from an illness are decreased.

Hope it helps.
Thanx for the comment it is very helpful. I guess mj is almost never recommended...
I am thought a chronic mj user and i am thinking to make a conscious decision to continue using it while on anti-biotics. Thanks for the advise though really appreciate it....

Can site the source i would like to have a look if possible

all the best!!!dude