Urology Community
cut on my penis

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

cut on my penis

right under the head of my penis it is a cut going all around.  it looks like a ghash.and i have a couple of smaller ones on my penis too.after a week  of no intercourse they will quickly reopen again.I am frustrated they are taking so long to heal.what can u assume is the problem
Tags: penis, head
I have been looking all over for a cure for that. I have the same thing. cuts all around the head, and smaller ones all over the shaft. Regularly, the enitre thing is covered in dry flaky skin that comes off easy. Itching and burning also happen.
sallam walekum i make circumcision(khatna) Now i am 24 years old can you tell me now i cut my penis head means i make khatna any problem coming in feature i mean in sex time
the skin on my outer layer of penis is cut in many places at the end .
i have seen the chinese herbalist , and the herbalist told me the cuts will be gone after two weeks from now .
i have been having the chinese herbs since june this year and still cuts in more than one place .