Urology Community
cut on my penis
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

cut on my penis

right under the head of my penis it is a cut going all around.  it looks like a ghash.and i have a couple of smaller ones on my penis too.after a week  of no intercourse they will quickly reopen again.I am frustrated they are taking so long to heal.what can u assume is the problem
Tags: penis, head
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I have been looking all over for a cure for that. I have the same thing. cuts all around the head, and smaller ones all over the shaft. Regularly, the enitre thing is covered in dry flaky skin that comes off easy. Itching and burning also happen.
Blank
sallam walekum i make circumcision(khatna) Now i am 24 years old can you tell me now i cut my penis head means i make khatna any problem coming in feature i mean in sex time
Blank
1808846_tn?1316377030
the skin on my outer layer of penis is cut in many places at the end .
i have seen the chinese herbalist , and the herbalist told me the cuts will be gone after two weeks from now .
i have been having the chinese herbs since june this year and still cuts in more than one place .
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...