cyst
Hello there! please enlighten me with my ultra sound report. i have multiple cysts in the liver and have hypoechoic lesion in the kidney. i am a bit confused and worried. please help me understand all these.
Hepatic(liver) cysts can be due to simple cysts, multiple cysts arising in the setting of polycystic liver disease (PCLD), parasitic or hydatid (echinococcal) cysts, cystic tumors, and abscesses. You must have got them diagnosed after an ultrasound or CT scan of the liver. To confirm what is causing these liver cysts, biopsy and examination of the fluid after FNAC( fine needle aspiration cytology) can be done.

Hypoechoic lesion on kidney means a cyst in kidney which needs to be further evaluated from a nephrologist.
I hope it helps. Take care and regards.

Hello, and thank you for responding. please tell me is this something i need to worry about? is hypoechoic lession means cancerous?

thank you
Hypoechoic lesion means "darker" appearance of a structure relative to adjacent structures. It may be due to solid lesions that may be benign or malignant, or cystic lesions with echoes within their cavity. So get it evaluated from a liver specialist for exact diagnosis.

I hope it helps. Take care and regards.