frequent urination and wrinkled fingers
I usually get up 5+ times a night to use the bathroom. I have tried not drinking anything before bed a few hours before and I still get up. I urinate frequently during the day, but it doesn't seem like it's quite as much. I am only 33 and have no children. If I have any tea, coffee, or alcohol forget it! I'll get up 15 times in a night. It is always a full bladder not just an urge. I've also noticed my fingers are pruney sometimes, like I've been in a bath. I'm not overweight, no diabetes in my family, and no kids.  Anyone heard of this?
I have the same EXACT symptoms!!!  Let me know if you have.  I would be greatly appreciative. Ren
***@****
Same symptoms!  I'm just a few times a night minimum.  Also, my fingers are very wrinkly and a bit sensitive.  
I, too, have the same exact symptoms!  I never knew that wrinkled fingers and a weak bladder were related in any way.  I've been this way for several years.  I always thought my wrinkled fingers came from using too much hot water, but I see this is not the case.  What can I do?  Is there a cure?

Cee-Cee
I have the same problem - and recently diagnosed with cancer.  My suspicion is that this is due to stressed kidney/adrenals.  Western medicine doesn't recognize or treat this - see a good Chinese Acupuncturist and Herbalist.  
could be a sign of dehydration....pinch the skin on top of your hand..by pinching  a bit of it hold the pinch 5 seconds  trhen let go..if it stays up orv even slow then ur in mild dehydrashion..if it goes fast down then ur not...
Since 5 years i have pruney fingertips. I have been thru numerous health checks, t no avail. In 2011 i decided to use common sense: no bath and pruney fingers, up to 8 times at night to the bathroom, lits of tgirst and experuencung diffuculties concentrating. On top of that i used to sweat a lot at nighttime and increasingly so in the daytime. I started reading a lot of info and started using oral hydrating salts an minerals. These are here in the netherlands available in drugstores. Using 6-8 sachets a day the first week significantly decreased all the symptoms. I also added hydrogenyum homeopathic granules. After one week decreased the number of sachets until the pruney fingers returned.
Now after using them for almost two years, I still use 4 to 6 a day, depending on how i feel. No gp or specualist belueves me when i explain what helps. I have asked for a thyroid check up but they wont give me one. According to bloodwork all minerals and substances are at the right levels in my blood. Howrver, i still believe that eventhough they are present, my organs and muscels are not administered these minerals and this is why i have these symptoms. Any new info us very welcome!