Urology Community
frequent urination and wrinkled fingers

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

frequent urination and wrinkled fingers

I usually get up 5+ times a night to use the bathroom. I have tried not drinking anything before bed a few hours before and I still get up. I urinate frequently during the day, but it doesn't seem like it's quite as much. I am only 33 and have no children. If I have any tea, coffee, or alcohol forget it! I'll get up 15 times in a night. It is always a full bladder not just an urge. I've also noticed my fingers are pruney sometimes, like I've been in a bath. I'm not overweight, no diabetes in my family, and no kids.  Anyone heard of this?
I have the same EXACT symptoms!!!  Let me know if you have.  I would be greatly appreciative. Ren
***@****
Same symptoms!  I'm just a few times a night minimum.  Also, my fingers are very wrinkly and a bit sensitive.  
I, too, have the same exact symptoms!  I never knew that wrinkled fingers and a weak bladder were related in any way.  I've been this way for several years.  I always thought my wrinkled fingers came from using too much hot water, but I see this is not the case.  What can I do?  Is there a cure?

Cee-Cee
I have the same problem - and recently diagnosed with cancer.  My suspicion is that this is due to stressed kidney/adrenals.  Western medicine doesn't recognize or treat this - see a good Chinese Acupuncturist and Herbalist.  
could be a sign of dehydration....pinch the skin on top of your hand..by pinching  a bit of it hold the pinch 5 seconds  trhen let go..if it stays up orv even slow then ur in mild dehydrashion..if it goes fast down then ur not...
Since 5 years i have pruney fingertips. I have been thru numerous health checks, t no avail. In 2011 i decided to use common sense: no bath and pruney fingers, up to 8 times at night to the bathroom, lits of tgirst and experuencung diffuculties concentrating. On top of that i used to sweat a lot at nighttime and increasingly so in the daytime. I started reading a lot of info and started using oral hydrating salts an minerals. These are here in the netherlands available in drugstores. Using 6-8 sachets a day the first week significantly decreased all the symptoms. I also added hydrogenyum homeopathic granules. After one week decreased the number of sachets until the pruney fingers returned.
Now after using them for almost two years, I still use 4 to 6 a day, depending on how i feel. No gp or specualist belueves me when i explain what helps. I have asked for a thyroid check up but they wont give me one. According to bloodwork all minerals and substances are at the right levels in my blood. Howrver, i still believe that eventhough they are present, my organs and muscels are not administered these minerals and this is why i have these symptoms. Any new info us very welcome!