get really cold when i need to pee
Hi.  I've been having problems with getting really cold for the past few months, and I've been noticing that I actually start to feel freezing cold whenever I need to pee.  The weather has been cold, so i've been thinking it's just to do with that, but even on days when it is practically boiling hot out as soon as I need to pee, I just freeze.

The last three days I've been noticing burning when I pee, but it comes and goes.  It doesn't matter how much or how little I drink, and I've had routine urine tests and blood tests (checking out my kidneys), so they aren't bothered to investigate it further.  However, it does worry me, because I only started getting worse cold when I need to pee in the last two months as pelvic pain I get has been getting worse.

Now, I've been on antibiotics for chest and sinus infections I got during winter, but they neither made it worse, or cleared the problem up.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this?  Particularly with the getting really cold when I need to urinate, because honestly that's kinda driving me insane lol
If you have a burning sensation while passing urine, it could possibly be due to a UTI and hence will suggest a urine test if the burning continues and a short course of antibiotics. Meanwhile, will suggest you to take a lot of fluids as it should help in ensuring in flushing out the bacteria. I don’t thnk there’s anything serious regarding thefeeling of cold while passing urine and hopefully everything should be fine gradually. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care.
All my life I have been this way my, especially if I'm asleep, I always figured it was my bodys way of waking me up to go pee.