im 14 and dont know what to do? help!
ive been recently realizes today and somewhat yesturday ive been having big time feelings to pee but when i go i cant or very little comes out and it happens every hour or so.  im losing alout of sleep from the pain and dont know what to do im only 14 and never had this before. ive recently past 3 weeks been sexually active and im afraid its pregnancy and i just dont know it.
SOMEONE HELP!!
same answer as below.
sorry im new to this!
same here. I hope I was of any help. :`)
Sounds like you have a bad urinary tract infection.  You really need to go to the doctor as soon as possible for antibiotics- if you can't wait till Monday... go to the ER.  It will get worse hour by hour and is very painful.  
I’ll firstly suggest you to rule out pregnancy by getting urine for pregnancy test. Once it comes out negative, then the other possibilities to be ruled out are inflammation of the urinary bladder (cystitis) or the presence of bladder stone. I’ll suggest getting an ultrasound of the kidneys,ureter & bladder done for the same. I hope that helps. Take care.