no urge to urinate
I have had this for a while now without thinking too much in to it and its getting worse.... what happens is i no longer have the urge to urinate and the only way i feel i need to is that i feel bloated and i get acidity. recently i had some strong pain killers due to a sports injury and even that feeling went and i had to force my self to urinate . this cannot be normal please help .....
Oh and i am 37 years old
Some of the reasons when the urge to urinate is lost. This can be due to continuous incontinence, neurological causes, pelvic surgery or advanced cancer within the pelvis. I suggest you to consult a urologist and get it evaluated. Urodynamic evaluation which involves filling your bladder with water and measuring your capacity and the flow of urine may be required.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

hello I have the same problem too : C