Urology Community
over a year thrombosed penile vein scared will this cause peyronie'...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

over a year thrombosed penile vein scared will this cause peyronie's?

i was diagnosed with a thrombosed vein in the penis at a urologist. he said that it's not a big deal and should go away on it's on in a month or two. It's been a year and the vein still feels hard and every two or three months it'll start to get inflamed for about a week. Can this cause peyronie's? I can see the vein during erection pulsate. I know that I need to see a urologist again which is what i'm doing so please don't just tell me "go see a urologist". Do you know if a thrombosed penile vein can cause peyronies because i read this online. "cyanotic induration n.
Induration related to chronic venous congestion in an organ or tissue, frequently resulting in fibrous thickening of the walls of the veins and eventual fibrosis of adjacent tissues." <does that mean the tissues in my penis are going to get fibrosis??? help scared!
i was also told this was a benign condition from the urologist, but i read that quote online and now i'm worried.
How are you doing, Thats interesting, I have varicose veins on the left side of my penis.  I notice that in the flaccid state my penis will curve in that direction where before it did not.  When erect it goes back to normal which is a slight curve to the left.