pain 3 weeks after testicular torsion surgery
My 10 year old son had testicular torsion surgery 3 weeks ago. the right testicle was untwisted (and saved) and the left one was also pinned down, Today, he is complaing of a constant pain in his left testicle. Is this something that will continue occuring? Or is this a sign of something else going on?  How long until everything is considered "back to normal"?

Testicular torsion is the twisting of the spermatic cord, which cuts off the blood supply to the testicle and surrounding structures within the scrotum. The scrotum often swells significantly 2 to 3 weeks after surgery. There is also a small risk of infection and pain could be controlled with pain medications. It is highly recommended that the patient rest and keep the scrotum elevated to reduce discomfort. Ice packs may also be prescribed to reduce pain.

Are there other signs or symptoms present? If your son's condition still persists, it would be best to see your son's doctor for further evaluation of the left testicle.

Take care and regards.
Thank you for your response.  
We ended up taking him to the ER. He was prescribed an antibiotic in case there was an infection, but they suspect that the pain is from a strain from physical activity.
This week he'll be participating in gym classes 3 days/ 1 hour each day.
We were told that he should be fine to participate in physical activities. We have tried our best to keep him from running around, no bike riding, and no scooter so far.
i had my left testicle removed due to torsion, its been 3 months and the past few days ive been in alot of pain in both side of my scrotum? can any1 tell me why?