please help thrombosis penile lymphatic vessel
I thought i had a thrombosis vein on my penis but I did some research online and found out that its not a thrombosis of a vein but it is a thrombosis of an lymphatic vessel because when the skin is cold tight the vein that it runs along is red and it is white. I want to know if taking aspirin or aleve and using a heating pad daily will still help in resolving this problem or if there is something else to help and if it takes longer for a thrombosis of an lymphatic vessel to resolve on its own because it`s been six weeks and it seems to be getting harder/ longer it started as a piece size lump at the base of my penis now runs along the top of the shaft down to the head and sometimes it slightly painful. a few times it seemed to decrease in size and length but the next day it was back to the original size and length. i am a 23 year old from u s. I am not sexually active on a regular basis other than masturbation but i stopped when it got worse . I am not taking any prescribed medication. I am naturally concerned about this problem. Any advise would be very much appreciated. Thanks for your time.
oops I accidentally reported this it not spam I really need some advice.
eliminate or minimize any foods that contain un-yeasted flour and hydrogenated/partially hydrogenated vegetable oils, and eat a well balanced diet as you find appropriate to thrive.  Also drinking approximately a tablespoon or so of Vodka most days can be very beneficial to your health overall, in addition to your penile health.  It's only helpful in small amounts such as about a tablespoon or two, or less, per day.  It's a systemic optimizer.   No joke.