Urology Community
please help thrombosis penile lymphatic vessel

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

I thought i had a thrombosis vein on my penis but I did some research online and found out that its not a thrombosis of a vein but it is a thrombosis of an lymphatic vessel because when the skin is cold tight the vein that it runs along is red and it is white. I want to know if taking aspirin or aleve and using a heating pad daily will still help in resolving this problem or if there is something else to help and if it takes longer for a thrombosis of an lymphatic vessel to resolve on its own because it`s been six weeks and it seems to be getting harder/ longer it started as a piece size lump at the base of my penis now runs along the top of the shaft down to the head and sometimes it slightly painful. a few times it seemed to decrease in size and length but the next day it was back to the original size and length. i am a 23 year old from u s. I am not sexually active on a regular basis other than masturbation but i stopped when it got worse . I am not taking any prescribed medication. I am naturally concerned about this problem. Any advise would be very much appreciated. Thanks for your time.
oops I accidentally reported this it not spam I really need some advice.
eliminate or minimize any foods that contain un-yeasted flour and hydrogenated/partially hydrogenated vegetable oils, and eat a well balanced diet as you find appropriate to thrive.  Also drinking approximately a tablespoon or so of Vodka most days can be very beneficial to your health overall, in addition to your penile health.  It's only helpful in small amounts such as about a tablespoon or two, or less, per day.  It's a systemic optimizer.   No joke.