side pain, blood in urine
my wife is 56 yo and has pain in her left side and traces of blood in the urine. The pain is not all the time, just every now and then. Can this be Kidney Stones? Just seeing what the possibilities are? She has a appointment in a week to see urologist, but is worried until then.
When I have a kidney stone, I too have pain and traces of blood in urine. The urologist will be able to help with that, so it is good that your wife has an appointment.
hi..
I had the shockwave therapy done to remove my stone
you described the pain exactly how I felt it...oh my god!! the memory of that day

Within 2 hours of drinking a quart of water at 2am I was throwing up at the hospital bathroom
They put me to sleep I awoke to see my wife and a nurse who insisted that I use the toilet ...
I cried like a baby at 46yrs of age.within 10seconds of trying to 'Go"
The doctor had left a tube or 'Stent" in me to help things go smoothly but also to help the urethea
heal for 3 days.I now drink propel water because of the flavors.and cut out coffee85%
make sure that I drink at least  7 oz's of h2o a day.and I am trying to quit smoking.