Urology Community
small lump inside my penis

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

small lump inside my penis

hello,

I have a small pea sized lump located inside the shaft of my penis right below the head on the underside of the penis. The pea sized lump isnt visible but i can feel it flacid or erect. When i get an erection, my penis has a sore sensation. This problem has lasted almost 3 weeks. I dont know if this is related but i have also had bad pelvic aches and a constant urge to urinate. I have been tested for STDs(negative) and saw a urologist who did a urinanlysis and prostate exam telling me im healthy with no signs of UTI or prostate problems. The urologist said that it was a blood vessel and should go away. two weeks later it still persists and is making sex/ masterbation (masturbation) a tad unpleasant. any advice or clarification would be great!!

This discussion is related to Taking Viagra and L-Arginine.
Such kind of small lump inside penis can be due to swollen blood vessel, Peyronie’s disease or Mondor’s disease. In pyeronie’s disease, a plaque, or hard lump, forms on the penis. The plaque may develop on the upper (more common) or lower side of the penis, in the layers that contain erectile tissue.

I suggest you to apply warm compresses on the lump and get it evaluated from a dermatologist.
I hope it helps. Take care and regards.

Isn't Peyronie's disease more on the surface.  I also have a lump in the same spot.  I only feel it during an erection, it is uncomfortable but not painful.  This feels more like it is inside not in the skin or erectile tissue.   I am surprised that a dermatologist would be consulted on this.