Urology Expert Forum
varicosele
About This Forum:

Questions in the Urology forum are answered by medical professionals at Healthcare Magic. Topics covered include benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, kidney stones, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction, urinary tract infections (UTI), and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

varicosele

hi, i had a varicosele surgery one year & half ago, now i having the same pain that i had before the surgery in the left testicule, plz note the i did the same operation when i was 17. im 33 now, could it be again a varicocele? coz i lifted something heavy 2 weeks ago.
many thanks
Related Discussions
1760321_tn?1313522106
Dear george9,

Your likelihood of having a varicocele is very minimal. Pain is probably secondary to lifting heavy weight. However, you should get yourself examined by Color Doppler/Ultrasound to rule out Varicocele.

Hope that this information helps and hope that you will get better soon.

Thank you for using MedHelp's "Ask an Expert" Service, where we feature some of world's renowned medical experts in their fields. Millions have benefitted from our service to get personalized advice for them and for their loved ones.

Best Regards
Dr. Rajiv Goel
2 Comments
Blank
Sir, I have undergone surgery twice - one for varicocele and another for hydrocele. Still my left testicule is large and sometime have pain. The most important question is I am getting married soon and very much concerned about my married life and having a baby. Please advise. Thanks
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
This Forum's Experts
563773_tn?1374250139
Bhupinder Kaur, MDBlank
Private practice
351246_tn?1379685732
Dr. Kokil MathurBlank
Consultant
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker