warm feeling in penis and small bumps
Out of nowhere one day i started seeing these small little bumps on the middle of my penis. Like one or two really small bumps, smaller then a pimple. And also i have had this warm feeling in my penis that i dont know where it came from. i strange warm feeling that just started happening today. I do have sex with my girlfriend. We have safe sex but there are times that we do it for a bit without.  We both lost it to eachother so i dont have to worry about her having anything.  I also want to state that i have been masturbating almost daily recently, maybe that is the problem for the warm feeling,but i still dont know about the very small few bumps.  Also like to put out there that the weather is really cold.  Can you please help me i am afraid of what this can be?

How old are you?

Penile lumps or spots may cause some concern.

Will you be able to describe the lump?

Is this reddish, elevated or flat, painful to manipulation, craterlike, pearly?

Causes of penile lumps may be infectious like molluscum which is caused by a virus, warts caused by the papilloma virus or more normal structures like sweat glands .They may appear as  pearly penile papules in young men which are non infectious and requires no treatment.Deeper lesions that cause an ulcer may be due to syphilis or herpes which like molluscum and the warts are sexually transmitted.

For full assessment you may consult your primary physican regarding this.A physical examination may be able to give you the most probable diagnosis and allay your fears.

Keep us posted regarding your physician's advice.
i am 18. its a really small lump matching the color of my skin. im really afraid, dont really want to tell my mother.

I understand that you are anxious about this. However, keeping your condition may not help you at all. For one, it may only cause unnecessary anxiety and depression.Secondly, it may need immediate treatment or intervention.

I do not want to scare you but since this is only a verbal online communication there is not much that I can do. You may ask for an appointment with your primary physician and discuss your condition.Although your symptoms do not sound urgent,  I feel that consulting with a physician will relieve you of your worries .

Good Luck!
yeah i went to a clinic place. and the doctor said i have no symptoms of any stds. i am waiting on my blood and test results.
is having itchy rashes on your arm and signs of a std? and having cuts on your lip?

Syphilis is one sexually transmitted disease that may present with a rash. The rash is reddish brown ,flat , nodular or elevated and may affect the palms and soles. Syphilis however, initially presents with an ulcer in the penis prior to manifestation of a rash. The character of the ulcer and the clinical history of the patient may help in clinching the diagnosis.

The results of your diagnostic tests may help shed light on this. At this point, there seems to be no cause of worry. But do follow up with your physician regarding your test results.