white substance in urine
When I begin to urinate sometimes ( often months in between symptom) a whitish substance is seen on initial flow. When flushing the toilet this substance seems to be very sticky as it will not flush away- it seems mostly like a mucous style of substance or gelatanous- what could this be?  Also- if taking a cold medication or somthing that reduces urine flow- it definitly appears every time I'm on something such as a cold and sinus medication.
That also has happened to me as well and I too am on cold medication, Rubitussin, Thera Flu, and Musinex. I recently had this rubbery like substance come out of my urine.

This may not be something very urgent. This sounds like a mucus discharge and mucus is produced secondary to inflammation or congestion of the lining of tissues. Decrease in urine flow, decrease in water intake and an underlying viral infection may cause this.

Increase water intake and maintain good hygiene. Also engage in daily exercises to improve circulation. If the condition persists you may opt for an initial urinalysis to rule out an infection. A complete physical examination including a digital rectal examination may help rule out a prostate problem.

Do you have other associated symptoms like pain in urination or change in urinary patterns (eg increase in urinary frequency)?

I have same issue- but not as part of an infection elsewhere. It is triggered by any product containing pseudoephedrine hydrochloride ( Allegra-D, Sudafed, etc.) Allegra by itself NEVER casues this for me. It is only when I use a pseudoephedrine product over a period of a couple days.
mostly is stand for the commonly urine system but it can relist it back to the blood