VERTIGO User Group
Vertigo-Severe & Mild
About This Group:

VERTIGO can cause a variety of symptoms.......Vertigo is a treatable condition without the use of drugs. I am not a physician. I speak only from experience. Some symptoms are: dizzy, vomiting, tiredness, weakness, poor cognition and more. After ruling out other serious conditions, see an ENT specialist. He/she can diagnose Vertigo in seconds..........He/she can treat Vertigo in minutes with one maneuver called Epley. There are other maneuvers......this worked for me. Experiencing Vertigo is scary and debilitating. What better than a cure with no pills and only takes minutes?

Founded by suzieme on September 28, 2009
46 members

Vertigo-Severe & Mild

I have had Vertigo 3 times, the last started in Dec. 2008. The room was spinning for nearlly 4 months. The dizziness & nausia has not stopped since. I have since found I have diabetes (type 2) and Kidney disease stage 3 and I also had stens put in, in June 2008. I am also lethargic all the time. I have fallen asleep for a couple of hrs almost 3-4 times a week. I have no concentration and my memory is non-existant. I still have wake up with the feeling of the room spinning and when I close my eyes, my body feels like it wants to be upside down. Could it be vertigo still or is it my meds?
Dbzc2 commented on hepcandme's status
Nov 17
Dbzc2 commented on What Causes Post Trea...
Nov 12
Jean59 always in pain Comment
Nov 11