HELP
Its been 16 month since I have had my son. My vagina has not tightened up and my boyfriend can't get any from sex. I have talked to people and they said that its back to normal with in 3 months. My boyfriend can fit 5 figures up me. I have done kegel and nothing is working. Is there something wrong with me? Do I need to get checked out?
Sorry to read of you problem.  The vagina is typically larger after delivery and your complaint is not uncommon.  Kegels are helpful but if you are not seeing any results you might want to be evaluated by you OBGYN.  If you had a large episiotomy or tear, this may have not been repaired well or may have broken down.  A urogynecologist can evaluate this for you as well.  If this is not the case, you might find pelvic floor physical therapy helpful.  A Urogyn can refer you for therapy as well.  J. Kyle Mathews, MD
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.