Vaginal Mesh - Surgical Repair Expert Forum
Vaginal burning

This is a place to ask questions about vaginal mesh implants used for Pelvic Organ Prolapse and certain Pelvic Floor disorders. This is also a place to ask questions you may have about complications you are currently (or have) experiencing due to a mesh implant.

Vaginal burning
Okay, so me & my boyfriend have been having sex for about 3 months now. I have never had any problems until today. After we had sex, my vagina got extremely hot and started burning. It almost brung me to tears. I put a cold rag on it thinking that would help, but it didn't. Then I took a shower, which didn't help also. Then afterwards I went to pee & it burned SO bad. It hurts/burns right at the vaginal opening. I don't know what is going on. I haven't gotten tested for any infection, STD, UTI, or anything. I NEED HELP!
You mite have a little cut inside through friction burn hun if it wasnt there b4 x