Vaginal Mesh - Surgical Repair Expert Forum
vaginal bleeding /side effects of vaginal mesh implant

This is a place to ask questions about vaginal mesh implants used for Pelvic Organ Prolapse and certain Pelvic Floor disorders. This is also a place to ask questions you may have about complications you are currently (or have) experiencing due to a mesh implant.

I have had a total hystorectomy back in 2008. I am in menopause, & take hormone pill daily. Recently i have been experincing some light blood from the vaginal area. I do have some mild "cramping" .  with swelling at the grown area.. Just wondering what may be some ideas of what is going on.
If the bleeding is coming from the vagina, this could possible represent atrophy of thinning of the vaginal mucosa, skin.  More serious conditions could also present with vaginal bleeding and an examination is necessary.  Please see your Gyn as soon as possible.  J. Kyle Mathews, MD